4x4x7 tent setup need help

Kemlath

420 Member
Hi Everyone! For my third grow I decided to replace my old setup with something more effective. I've already ordered most of the equipment but I'm not sure whether I made the right choice...
List:
4'X4'X7' tent
light - MasterGrow 1000W Led (plus just in case I have DIY Led light 100W) Do I need more?
ventilation - 1 Exhaust fun 206cfm (i figured I don't need more power since I'm gonna use LED lights, LED doesn't radiate much heat as far as I know).
Humidifier (gonna buy a cheap one on eBay).
Would it be good enough?

Yer looking at a 200w light for a 4x4 area, so about 1/3 of what u need

Usually 600+ actual watts is good for that size
I ran 450w of QBs and had great results, but they are more efficient than blurple lights

To cover the area, yes, but three lights may be a wierd coverage in a square tent

Make sense

So 3 more would be better, assuming you are filling the tent with plants

That's a hundred dollar lamp. You'll need more bro. You get what you pay for. That'll be a great veg light. Do yourself a favor and your plants will thank you, and get something a bit more tested for flower. You'll produce what you pay for. But, if you do it correctly the first time you'll get many harvests from a good set-up. Many.

Chris is right, you will need 35~50w/sft for LED grow; so basicly around 600w will be enough for the 4x4 space. Consider you already have one 100w DIY lights, so just go another lights with around 300w. :)
Don't forget less water, nutrients, but more CAL and MAG, this is important for led growing. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom