A.N.-
Connoisseur A&B
Kushie Kush
Bud Candy
Bud Blood
Overdrive

Strain-
Sherri kush
Indica with a tingle of sativa of sativa on the brain. Extreme cherry taste with a savory, funky aftertaste.

42-49 days flowering. After day 50 or so she becomes medicine, dopey medicine, the cherriness turns to funk.

Genetics-
I found her in a bag of some suppose to be O.G. Kush, 2 years ago. She has a sister that I call pineapple kush she is more on the sativa side. Two seeds gave me two jewels from a $20 bag of weed.

The Room
1000 watt hps
6 plants in 6 gal containers
3 weeks veg
All plants received Maxigro in veg.

Today is day 1 of flowering.
All plants received first feeding.

I have pics but it says I cannot add attachments. I guess I need help already. Help.

IMG00681.JPG

Two... Top and side shots of both plants. The plant that has the piece of metal in the container is the G.H. Plant. So I gather you can see the pics now?

Thanks for the super cool reception.

well, you posted a link to them, i'm pretty sure there's more info about posting pics to threads.

but yeah man they're looking great.
can't wait to see pics of the room.

maybe this will help.

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

Public albums can be viewed by anyone
Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload pictures?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.

You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.

All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

G.H. Plant
Day 1 12/12

Maxigro 1/2 tsp per gal
Maxibloom 1/2 tsp per gal
Liquid koolbloom 1/2 tsp per gal
Floralicious 1/4 tsp per gal
IMG00679.JPG

The Room
1 1000 watt hps
1 hydrofarm Radiant Reflector
No CO 2
Temp lights on: 78 F to 82 F
Temp lights off: 72 F to 78 F
Medium: FaFard and perlite
IMG00685.JPG

nice. how much does a 1000 watt hps go for?
i wanna start a indoor grow. but i wont be able to grow more than one and no more than like 3 feet.

nice. how much does a 1000 watt hps go for?
i wanna start a indoor grow. but i wont be able to grow more than one and no more than like 3 feet.

You can get a 1000 w magnetic ballast for $150-$225. Digitals start at about $325 & ↑.

huh:hmmmm:?

maybe this will help.

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

Public albums can be viewed by anyone
Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload pictures?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.

You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.

All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

Awesome help DanteGraves :bravo:

+rep :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom