5 weeks and crap

ya got the in my photos in members i noticed the are dying from soil up so i got a soil test and ph 6.5 nitrogen very low phoshorous very high potash low

I have the same problem with my girl after 5 weeks, I attribute my slow flowering issues to the fact I am using cfl lighting and have moderate heat issues. Not sure of your set up...????

What strain? If its an unknown bagseed. This includes the possibility of a haze or other sativas or sativa dominant hybrids that can have around 90-120 day flowering time indoors. Or ur plant may have a particular sensitivity to nutes, environmental stress, a nute deficiency. All of this is mere speculation. Please provide as much info as u can and pics if possible. Would love to help u troubleshoot.

i have a white rhono in and it was doing well untill a week ago and the other 3 are unnone aLMOST positive it is a sativa though i am using a 1500watt GE light 172000 lumes puts out red and blue it is hot and humid in my room ,im trying to controle that but it just take funds.my first grow i had big buds on the top but the rest of the plant wasnt that great i cut them in two stages becuase of the hight but i kept these ones short i have pics in the members photo gal and on my profile, most are of first grow i have some on 2rd(this one) and i'll that more and post them right now .......thanks

Use the link in my signature to learn to post pics and put them in this post to get best results for help here. 1500W seems kinda extreme. So hot that u must have to leave at least 3 ft of space between plant's canopy and ur hood/light. Ur exhaust and ventilation should be a concern this time of year. How big of a space u using? Post pics HERE IN THIS THREAD and I'm almost certain we'll be able to chip away at the problem faster.

overlay-round.gif

Back
Top Bottom