5x5 tent setup

Fossil fuel

420 Member
Hello to all my fellow Samaritans .
I have a 5 x 5 tent I would like to know what size inlay exhaust is best and outlay exhaust is best . My inlay exhaust Will be bringing air straight from outside , Need help to what size is best for both to work correctly with the correct amount of negative effect in the tent . I know the environment conditions could change depending on the weather outside but I cannot get my fresh air inside my tent from inside my premises it has to be drawn from outside . Thanks Help would be really appreciated . Peace

i have always kept to the rule of at least a inch more on the out take to in take.Its summer in the uk and i have both on all the time. and its kinda like finding the sweet spot with ducting.My tent is always sucked in due to the bends i have
on my in take ducting without them its kinda about right. Ever thought of a controller not cheap but sorts that issue.
8 inch out 6 in i would say as long as you have a flitter on the out.

Agree with @skunksa 6" inline fan input, 8" filtered output but it does depend on temp in grow area (led, hps?)
If drawing outside air, be sure to use a mesh/filter to make sure you don't draw in any bugs/flies etc
I have 4" filter out at the top, ducted 4" passive intake at the bottom so with 160w FS led temps stay at 22-26, RH 40-60%
When I sleep, I am a CO2 enriching machine :cool:

Hey Growings !
On my previous than I used mech to keep those pesky bastards outside Lol !
Using a 7000 W LED , The crazy thing about drawing aor from out yes you have to constantly change your environment as the weather changes outside ie humidity. Thanks for your help . Peace

Back
Top Bottom