6" Inline Fan Group Buy!

HydroPro

Hey there!

We're starting a group buy for those of you who may be interested in trying out our inline fans! If you've ever owned or have been interested in a Can Fan, we recommend that you test out this fan! You'll be much more than satisfied, especially with this price. Even though the price is much lower than a Can Fan, there is no sacrificed quality in its build. We strongly encourage you to try and see for yourself!

We stand by our products with 100% confidence and offer a 5-year, no-hassle warranty with these fans!

We're offering the 6" Cyclone (400 CFM) inline fan for $65 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S. (EXCLUDING ALASKA & HAWAII)

6-inch.jpg

The Cyclone Inline Duct Fans offers
performance at a great price. With a full line of fans to meet your needs, all Cyclone Fans feature: Quiet Operation Durable Ceramic-Coated Metal Housing UL Recognized Components High Quality Molded Impeller Thermally Protected AC Motor Includes Mounting Brackets Includes 8 Foot Pre-wired 120v Cord

Features:
- Quiet operation
- Durable ceramic-coated metal housing
- UL recognized components
- High quality molded impeller
- Thermally protected AC motor
- Includes mounting brackets

We just need 10 people to sign up!

Feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or orders!

Toll-free number: 888-994-7776 (M-F, 11AM-6PM)
E-mail: Support@HydroponicsPro.com

HydroponicsPro.com

I have a 2 part question can the fans be taken apart for cleaning and would this void the warranty? I like to clean my fans, it may not be much but dust does build up. However I guess if it dies after five years I will have got my money out of it.. This seems to be a good deal and I am in need of a new inline fan.

@mark: Yes, you may disassemble the fan for cleaning, but unfortunately, that will void the warranty!

So, now we have two joining in on the group buy! Just need 8 more!

1. travassd
2. Mark Green

Thank you for your interest, guys!

Like I said with a 5 year warranty, I'll just leave the dust. 5 years is a good warranty my other inline fan only came with a one year warranty so now I clean it.

Goshawk I'm sure the fan runs fairly quiet, however the air being moved will make noise. Most of the noise I have now is not the fan but the air being pushed out of the ducting.

Goshawk: The fan really is quiet :thumb:.

Mark: Thank you for clearing that up! Most people have that mistaken.

420ms3: As soon as we receive 10 people joining in and receive their payments, all fans will be shipped out. We won't start asking for payments until all 10 slots are filled.

SmokzAlot: You got it!

1. travassd
2. Mark Green
3. SmokzAlot

7 more!

This is a good deal to bad i just got the same thing 5 week's ago . I'm very happy with it i have 2 in take's and if you put a cig by the intake's it pull's air very well. I'm going to move the blower put some air ducting hope it will slow down air intake just a little but 100% happy not loud at all.

@209 Cali: Consider it done!

@stedfast82: Thank you for your kind words! Glad you're enjoying it. :high-five:

1. travassd
2. Mark Green
3. SmokzAlot
4. 209 Cali C.G

i want one.

@420ms3: It depends on the time it takes to have 10 people sign up for this group buy. As soon as we have 10, we will begin shipping fans out as soon as they are paid for. We also sell these for $77 retail if you would like to go with that option instead.

1. travassd
2. Mark Green
3. SmokzAlot
4. 209 Cali C.G
5. cpt chronic

Halfway there, just 5 more to go!

Back
Top Bottom