6 weeks and growing

Hey folks

The big three are 6 weeks old and the two small ones are about 3.5 weeks old. The biggest two are an unknown strain but they are growing crazy fast ... so fast I was not ready for it and deprived them of the insane amount of nutes they need. The smaller of the big three is a hash bud plant and it does not suffer at all as it reacted more to what I expected and it was fed properly. These are all from seed so I don't know what they are yet but I am 99% sure the little one in front is a male (he is welcome this time around :-D ) The hb plant is only about 8-9" inches and its stalk is about the width of a pencil while #1 towers at about 20" with a stalk as is as thick as a magic marker!!! I have adjusted the nutes on the big two so we will see if they come around...

the group (that is a broom in there for scale)

DSC_5886_ledgroup.jpg

The hb plant

DSC_5889_hb.jpg

#1 back there

DSC_5904_big1.jpg

Re: 6 weeks ... and growing

Nice and healthy plants:welldone::thumb: the leaves are massive!

Thanks Whitehouse. The bigger leaves are as big as a dinner plate ... hmmm maybe I will have to get a shot!!

I had a look at your links ... looks pretty professional for first time growing!! Holy smokes!

Thanks also to all the folks that had a look so far ... over 300 views!! Wow

the leaves on the hash bud plant ... then the plant

DSC_5970_bigteninch.jpg
DSC_5962_hb.jpg

With leaves like that definitly indica dominate! Check out my photos of some Chem Dog I got going right now the fan leaves are the same way. They were short and bushy like yours off the bat but two weeks into flower they shot up like a foot a week! Keep up the good work:thumb:

almost 8 weeks and getting stinky

DSC_6039_group.jpg

DSC_6038_sideviewsgirl.jpg

DSC_6036_stevesgirl.jpg

Lookin good! What kind of led are you using? Shooting for a bunch of seeds, wish you luck with that. I'd like to get some seeds some time so i don't have to keep moms going...
:peace:

Lights

Lookin good! What kind of led are you using? Shooting for a bunch of seeds, wish you luck with that. I'd like to get some seeds some time so i don't have to keep moms going...
:peace:

I can't talk about the current LED panels I am using here as the manufacturer has been banned for good reason. I just got a letter from the manufacturer in China telling me thay have terminated the company I bought them from. I am courting a new vendor as we speak so I will be able to give you a lot more information soon. I can tell you this so far ... 3 watt LEDS with proper lenses can veg plants twice as big as flourescents, are saving money on electricity and use low amps so I can light a bigger area from one 15 amp outlet.

I am going to make seeds ... but those males are coming out and I will selectively seed certian buds. As you can see both males are vastly different and I like the traits from both. Both will be used on S girl and back crossed to her clones.

With leaves like that definitly indica dominate! Check out my photos of some Chem Dog I got going right now the fan leaves are the same way. They were short and bushy like yours off the bat but two weeks into flower they shot up like a foot a week! Keep up the good work:thumb:

Thanks ... how do I see your images?

Back
Top Bottom