60 day lemon?

it looks perfect. maybe next time i will use some training
for how long you grow?
I growed three years outdoor but the ones you see in the pics was my first indoor grow. Indoor growing is alot more challenging than outdoor imo. You control everything indoor. I researched for about 7 or 8 months before I could buy up all the equipment. Im glad I done alot of research though cause that gave me an idea of what kind of light I needed to get good results yet I couldn't break the bank either. I recommend that you start a journal on here cause I got tons of help from the pros here. I don't think I would have done near as good. They was the ones who talked me into topping and LST and im so glad I listened to them. Here is a white widow in the first pic that I have going now that I have LST and kept level canopy. The next two pics are Blueberry photos, I adjusted some ties and ties a few more branches down also, they will all turn back up towards the light by this evening.✌️
420-magazine-mobile1903166092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267811805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile887285660.jpg

I growed three years outdoor but the ones you see in the pics was my first indoor grow. Indoor growing is alot more challenging than outdoor imo. You control everything indoor. I researched for about 7 or 8 months before I could buy up all the equipment. Im glad I done alot of research though cause that gave me an idea of what kind of light I needed to get good results yet I couldn't break the bank either. I recommend that you start a journal on here cause I got tons of help from the pros here. I don't think I would have done near as good. They was the ones who talked me into topping and LST and im so glad I listened to them. Here is a white widow in the first pic that I have going now that I have LST and kept level canopy. The next two pics are Blueberry photos, I adjusted some ties and ties a few more branches down also, they will all turn back up towards the light by this evening.✌️
420-magazine-mobile1903166092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267811805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile887285660.jpg

yeah, maybe i will make one journal cause help is always needed :)

Back
Top Bottom