7 Autos Coco - LED - Pineapple Express/LSD25/NYC Diesel/Girl Scout Cookies - Help Me

Gehg

Hi everyone so here is my setup

Bay 6 vegging tent, moving to new built room in the next week or so

1000w mars led probably about 450w true but neither here nor there as borrowed from a friend and 600w hps alongside in flower.

Current stage - 3 weeks old

Nutes - Canna a&b, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Shogun Cal- mag

I have been having nutrient problems since the beginning and gave them pretty bad nute burn once when they had their second feed and then flushed twice. Dialled back the nutes and tried again and gave them less but still some nute burn. I decided to do some more research and found a tested schedule to go on. I dialled back the nutes on what was recommended for his 3rd week as I was nervous and 3 hours after feeding I have noticed browning tips already.... :(

This is what I fed them
Everything is per litre

1.5ml Canna A&B
.5ml Rhizotonic
1.5ml Cannazym
1.5ml Cal mag

Fed till 15-20% run off.
H20 -0.7ec
After nutes 1.9

Am I right in saying that I gave a feed with the strength of 1.2?

All lower leaf burn caused by stupid mistakes in the beginning with no EC meter

New browning on top just hours after! :(

Should I flush again?

I don't quite understand how I keep getting it so wrong, I have read a tonne of auto diaries in the past few days and I don't seem to be over feeding when I compare to them...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Camera battery just died so I will update tomorrow with pics and I guess once the feed has settled in! :(

Fingers crossed for no more burn!!

Peace
G

Re: 7 autos. Coco - led - Pineapple Express, Lsd25, NYC Diesel, Girlscout cookies HEL

If someone could point me in he right direction to get privileges that would be fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 7 autos. Coco - led - Pineapple Express, Lsd25, NYC Diesel, Girlscout cookies HEL

they are three weeks total in age?

1.5ml of calmag per liter?
thats a lot. esp with tap water

so now before we even talk about a ppm or ec measurment you need to clarify what scale your equipment uses. look on ppm meter packaging for something that says 500 scale, 700 scale, .5 scale, .7 scale or conversion. then tell us that.

so on a .5 conversion i am doing this ppm for them in coco.

this what i was doing.

RO water(reverse osmosis water) -

ppm 0
add calmag to 100-150 ppm (around 2-3 ml/gallon)
then add base nutes to propper ppm
let it sit for about a day
ph naturally rise to around 5.8
feed
next day ph back to 5.8
feed

around week three for me with regular's i was doing like 400ppm total. sure maybe i underfed them but they wern't getting burnt.

so your using a tap water with high ppm also. that probably has calcium in it, magnesium, iron, chlorine. lots of shit. use ro water, check your water or feed much less, esp the cal-mag and see what happen.

i dunno about you but i would much rather underfeed plants than overfeed them

also you need to consider how often you feed, humidity, power of lights, grow room temp, type of pots - all of those when feeding

so if you have a dryer condition then they drink more - lower ppm
right under powerful lights - they will transpire more - lower ppm
real hot grow room - they transpire more - lower ppm
feed 2x a day - they get more nutes -lower ppm
use tap water with trace shit in it - probably has calmag in it - reduce calmag

also about the flush thing man i dont really know. your watering to run off so they already got watered a lot. running a flush through will probably over water them and they will limp. you might wait tell next watering and go way light, 300ppm maybe and do that one to run off to help clear out all the nutes in there. i think you should get more info on the flush tho. how built up is the root mass? can it take more water that soon? i know my 2 month old plants can take water whenever because they have established roots in perlite/coco mix.

i would say ask more questions on the nutes man. if you on a 500 scale and you gave them 1.9 ec thats 1.9x500= 950 PPM

show us pictures?

Re: 7 Autos Coco - LED - Pineapple Express/LSD25/NYC Diesel/Girl Scout Cookies - Hel

Thank you so much for replying so soon, I have not had the permissions to reply until now!!
the nute burn only got a tad worse than first described so I'm going to dial it back once again and with your 400ppm guideline! I have been so flat out with work and building a new room that I should be able to have a big update in the next week with what's been going on!

This is not my first grow but it's been a few years and I've never grown autos before so of course a tonne still to learn!

I am wanting to start a diary in the grow room but still waiting for permissions, i haven't had response from 420 but I guess it's just to start posting more?
I will be cracking another round when these girls go to flower so the diary might have to wait until then!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom