7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

going to be pretty once cured!

Good shit D
It's not bad. Could have gone longer but it's one of the strains I don't like . So. It got out the way and I got smoke.

We going graph two plant together here . Nothing better to do. Right. Got plenty of seedlings

IMG_20220718_152219.jpg

IMG_20220718_152059.jpg

IMG_20220718_151745.jpg

IMG_20220718_151717.jpg

Haha nah. I Actually didn’t get that till today and it said it’ll be here tomorrow. So I’m super stoked about that. Can’t wait to get it in the tent and up and running.
Lmao. I bet. Glad you got one now. Someone with quality plants needs a quality light.
And let's see . U got seeds too. Lmao. Yeah bro. I'm glad for ya. Happen same way to me. How I got my light. Mars one day emailed me told me they loved my plants.. wanted me to show case a light. I was like hell yeah .

I can tell it’s making a huge difference on your plants so I’m excited to see what it’ll do to mine
It's made the properly grow. For sure. I'm still in fence tho I like the diodes and color. Coloring I am so impressed on.

Lmao. I bet. Glad you got one now. Someone with quality plants needs a quality light.
And let's see . U got seeds too. Lmao. Yeah bro. I'm glad for ya. Happen same way to me. How I got my light. Mars one day emailed me told me they loved my plants.. wanted me to show case a light. I was like hell yeah .
I got confirmation and email today about those as well so I can’t wait to start them. I’m thinking about getting another tent and use the old one for something

I got confirmation and email today about those as well so I can’t wait to start them. I’m thinking about getting another tent and use the old one for something
Yeah I need two for a 2x4 ft ones like this then hell I'll be in business then. But I'm fine like I am got good looking plants. Never ad any defect ( knock on wood) and I like looking at them.

Cause this is mother of the Great plant. I took all clones from her. Getting rid of the weak. And her replacement. U can see why I cull them.

Healthy plants don't need man's help.
BUT
Indoors they do.

IMG_20220719_122809_Bokeh.jpg

Clones typically do better than seeds right?
At least that’s what I was told from someone.
Not really. But it does cut out about 3 weeks of waiting for seed to grow
Cloning is sometimes difficult. Humid plays huge part

@Daniel420 I rather clone but u get ugly plants strange ones to many nug sites it's alot work. Seed u let grow water harvest. Unless u do something to it. It's easy take for example this is reveg. Look at bottom.
This is my graph one. It's phantom og on bottom with galeto on top . So it combin both genetics.
IMG_20220719_124741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom