7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

Oh main reason I do alot clones. Is this plant can produce like a mother with stems at the top of the plant like this

IMG_20220719_140443__01.jpg

IMG_20220719_140443.jpg

@Daniel420 ok let the tone here. I live in foothills in mountains. Right. 1800 ft up
We have critters.
Last time some found it's way into the house was squirrel. Dog loves playing with them in the house.. year later. Ground hog. Duh the hell out of the yard . Next. Wood pecker tore my fence to hell. . Now. I have a rat . Not mistaken mouse . I mean omg f sht u got a rat. . . How hell that happen idk. I tried to set out corn for seeds right. . He ate. It. . Now I have one hanging I hope where he can get it. . That why corn is there.

Peanut Butter on a trap with Doritos man
Iol.
Done it all the time when I was a kid, and they loved it.
Got em every time.
I grew up in the country also. So we always had mice and stuff inside.
Even snakes before. Copperhead one time.
Yep us too. But this one took two shots from BB gun and did nothing. Pissed him off a bit

Well one graph took. First pic it's dying. But other doing well. Forgot to cover it.
And it's to big to cover. So oh well lesson learned. Muct be high humidity for sure
But two technics there one slice into a stem and down on a chopped part which I think works best. . long as that membrane touches each stem. It will take
IMG_20220720_112952.jpg

IMG_20220720_112929.jpg

IMG_20220720_112925.jpg

Back
Top Bottom