90 Plant SOG Grow

looks like clones will be here on the 16th, they will come in grow plugs.
I am planning on putting them into 4x4x4 RW cubes,someone told me at the hydro place to just put the starter cubes directly into the 2 gallon pots with Hydroton???????:thanks::helpsmilie:?sounds strange to me,any info on this guys???????????????

ya man i dont like rockwool..if your getting plugs..u can go directly into your pots no worries or what i like to do is place the plug in a nursery flat with those 18 plant inserts ..that way i can closer monitor the plants for the first few days to pay close attention to the starts...with my plugs once you first transplant you dont need to water for a day or two... im also just starting getting away from using hydroton...been using the dinamite sylca rocks and chucking perlite..better water retention and less flood times a day.. also trying this new stuff called readygro...its almost like soil but its a hydro medium im starting to love it..no cleaning and all i need to do is fill the pots ..flood the table first then transplant into the wet media... and your done...

only need 2 floods on lights on with the hydromite as aposed to every 2 to 3 hours 24/7with just strait hydroton

just make sure you harden off the clones for a day or two which ever way you choose before u put them under a 1000 watt...also keep in minded u could take your 90 plants ..gro them for a week or soo..then top them for more clones and run another 90 to 140 more plants then take 10 to 15 plants for future moms...... that space you could run 240 plants at 4 plants a sq foot with 60 sqr foot total..thats a huge table.. with a good plant and 10 to 14 gram plants you could be looking at 5 to 7ish lbs off of that huge table . im starting to run sog on flat flood tables at 4 plants a sqr foot ...we get 72 plants a 3 by 6 and 125 plants a 4 by 8...heres some pics of the plants in the 18 count trays then a pic of the plants in the 3 by 6 tables..

first pic is the first day of the clones out of the domes transplanted into the 18 count tray inserts for the nursery tray light at 4 feet and a 1000 watt mh
1025090143.jpg

2nd pic is a week later plants at 4 plants a sqr foot 72 plants a 3 by 6,,, these plants were topped at 4 days veg...got another set of clones off these and they will make them have 2 to 4 colas each.... this table table will be switched to 12/12 in a matter of a few days.. will flower when the plant height gets to 10 to 12 inchs...

good luck looks like a fun build... thats always the best part..
1113092029.jpg

excellent setup, nice and clean +rep

I did the same thing for a flood table except I used epdm from firestone, I managed to salvage it from the ol'ladies dad!!! Nice guy...I didn't add the strips of wood along the bottom to create the ridges, I think I'll put a 1" layer of hydroton throughout the whole thing..should work?? Looks sweet, and looks like you have plenty of ceiling space as well, all the best to ya!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at

420 Magazine!

Searching through the threads and found this. Nicely done! Very neat and clean. It looks you have a seperate exhaust fan for the carbon filter and one for the lights. Your exhaust is running up and out to where? Do you have intake running into the room the same way? The way you have it set up, I'm sure it's pretty easy to keep room conditions pretty constant. It looks like all the electrical is running up and out the room also. Is the Sentinal controller working for you? Thanks for any input or advice from your set up.

Back
Top Bottom