900w Mars Hydro Grow Journals?

EventHorizon

I was just wondering if anyone knew of links or had photo results from a 900w (420w actual draw) Mars Hydro LED? I was thinking about ordering one for Christmas off eBay for about $500 Canadian.

:circle-of-love: Hi Event, you can check grow journals from where you will find some growers are using MarsII900w and they have good result with it. :circle-of-love: However, to achieve good result, light is not the only key. I believe you will learn much more from their grow journals.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love: haha, not all is right. I do see big buds and great harvest under Mars, but personally I don't attribute the succsess only to the light. The same light will acheive different yield by different growers. This happens all the time.:)
He is right... 0 big buds found under mars. Sara is also correct, every journal I saw the plants had some issues...

Bud size is not everything and can often be genetic. I grew THC Bomb this year, under a Mars II 900 and outside under natural conditions. There was very little difference in bud size, but the bud under the LEDs were more potent.

As for problems, the only common problem I see under LEDs (all not just Mars Hydro) is plants under LED tend to require more magnesium, just keep some Epsom salt on hand to address this.

As for journals using Mars II 900s, they only two I can name right off are mine and Supergroomer's but there are many more using Mars lights.

RC

Back
Top Bottom