911, timer malfunctioned! My first LED grow

Johnyappleseed

420 Member
I've had a timer malfunction 33days into there flowering cycle.leaving my lights on for an extra hour and 20 minutes. Please,I need to know what to do.should I keep to the regular schedule. Or do I need to do something. 1hour and 20minutes

I've had a timer malfunction 33days into there flowering cycle.leaving my lights on for an extra hour and 20 minutes. Please,I need to know what to do.should I keep to the regular schedule. Or do I need to do something. 1hour and 20minutes
Did you try to reset the timer ? Wont hurt if it's only been doing it a day or two. But if it keeps staying on too long it will start vegging again instead of flowering. Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, any Hydro store has timers if you need a new one.

So just keep to my regular schedule?I caught it the first time it happened. I have a backup T.im just setting it to its normal 12/12..that's 10hours and 40.1time,it happened once.prolly my 3rd attempt at indo.first time led grow

I doubt the plant would reveg even if it were on a 13 / 11 cycle permanently.
Some strains will begin to flower with 14 or even 15 hours of light still but it varies for different strains.
It may however finish flowering a little later... In the reverse fashion, some people run 11 / 13 cycles in hopes of speeding up the flowering process.

I doubt the plant would reveg even if it were on a 13 / 11 cycle permanently.
Some strains will begin to flower with 14 or even 15 hours of light still but it varies for different strains.
It may however finish flowering a little later... In the reverse fashion, some people run 11 / 13 cycles in hopes of speeding up the flowering process.
I agree. In fact this round of plants I'm going to a 10/14 light schedule the final 2 weeks & turning the tent AC down to 68F.

Back
Top Bottom