A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thank you all for the information. I feel blessed with having so many angels helping me. Its made me feel as if for a moment the whole world stopped to embrace my situation. thank you so so much.:love::love:

Like most of all here I'm trying to help a loved one. My mothers tumor measured 4cm(July) and has grown to 6cm(October). She has been in so much pain specially when she walks. I'm assuming because the weight of the tumor and gravity pulling down is causing her the pain.

I feel I'm pressed for time because this coming Tuesday (10/31) she has an appoint to see her oncologist and opp for chemo. I just made a new batch of suppositories to add CBD but I don't know how fast we can see results. I'm trying really hard to avoid her taking Chemo.

5 g RSO oil 74.6% THC: 0.18%CBD
1 g CBD oil 67.7%CBD :0.14%THC
cocoa butter
this makes 12 supositories
not sure how to figure our the math or if it needs more CBD. Also I made the batch before reading all the suggestions. Will look into BioBoms now.

About the suppositories the reason we are using cocoa butter is because when we used coconut oil it gave her diarrhea. At the start of her suppository adventure we were using capsules but every time she would use them she noticed the capsules would not dissolve and would pop out when using the restroom. I found the Back Door method of Paula-Noël Macfie and that is the reason my mother is now using ordinary suppositories. She was having a hard time ingesting all the oil orally and she was having lots of hallucinations. She uses three suppositories a day.

Hope this helps paint a clearer picture and pray we get information as to what to do next. I have lots of homework to do and catch up with all the threads suggested. I'm having an info overload, but it's worth the stress!!!

Thank you all!!

Edited for clarity..

The BioBomb formulation can work in 1 ml syringes for individual doses. This is an option that's been a godsend for a few members. The olive oil used as a carrier oil is a cancer fighter too.

I see your concern. You have the added complication of an oncologist not up to speed with cannabinoid therapies. I recommend you contact Mara Gordon's team at Aunt Zelda's and see if they can supply you with any current information on the success they've been having with their oncology patients undergoing chemotherapy.

It's a common misperception that the only use for cannabis in chemotherapy is to offset nasty side effects like nausea. What we now know is that the cannabinoids will potentiate certain chemo drugs, allowing for a reduced dose of the poisons. They will also protect the neurons, and help the patient weather the treatments much better, with a higher rate of success.

I'm not a fan of chemo either, and the more I learn.... but I'm not a fan of closing the door on any reasonable attempt to stop the progression of the cancer, so if this is your mother's decision, be consoled in the knowledge that you have a medication that will dramatically increase her chances of being a chemo success story.

If she chooses chemo I'd like to have a conversation on protecting the gut. Mara once stated that she'd never had a single chemo patient that didn't have an inflamed gut from the lips to the anus. There are steps that can get one through with minimal distress.

Guys, you know my challenges with math. Someone please step forward and help work out a formulation for the oil.

CCSC, you have 12 suppositories made. Use them. Cannabinoids help the body spontaneously heal, and it doesn't much matter how you get them in there. We work for efficiency and improved bioavailability, but you start where you are and make the improvements you can.

How often are you dosing? Whatever it is now, improvements can be made as you progress.

Your mother has this marvelous endocannabinoid system, who's function it is to balance the central nervous system and her immune system. Chemo attacks the immune system, but her cannabinoid therapy offers a shield to the trauma that might otherwise occur. The cannabinoid therapy you both decided to pursue will work in concert with the healing force that simply needs a helping hand. You have this. I'm impressed that you have it so well in hand already. Trust. Cellular healing can be slow at times, but it's a natural force you're shoring up with the regimen, one of the most powerful forces available, and under happier times capable of doing all of this on its own, with little conscious help from us.

Things always work out. :hug: :love:

I was a heavy cannabis user mainly through edibles vaporizing and smoking. I knew every time I increased my cannabinoid intake it cooled off my inflammation and autoimmune disease, but all the Edibles had sweets and that was kind of an antagonistic relationship. So when I made the switch to capsules it only took a few days to get booted right up on a high dose. Drastically reducing my sugar and flour intake is also been a big help.

People can be so different, I've never understood how a person can tolerate absolutely hideous chemotherapy and then baulk at relatively benign cannabinoid therapy.

I don't understand it myself. Propaganda works, and we have generations who were told incessantly that "the Devil's lettuce " was a dangerous drug that would destroy your body and your life. They used tv like the pros they were, and it's not called "the opiate of the masses" for nothing. Who doesn't remember "This is your mind on drugs"? :straightface: Knowing what we do now about the political landscapes that created this mess can make the blood go cold or boil, depending on how deeply the pain hit your family.

I had a SIL who endured 15 years of chemo in four different visits of the cancer, each one worse than the last. She was Air Force, NonCom. No way could she consider cannabis and expect to keep her affiliation with the armed forces, but they taught her how dangerous it was anyway, so she wouldn't even talk about it.

@CCSC

my advice is to listen to SweetSue and contact as soon as possible Mara Gordon and let her and her team advise you what, how much THC/CBD and how to take the CCO.

I personally did it and they are very experienced and helpful. I did the chemotherapies and added a bit later the CCO regimen treatment. I am a stage IV patient

I also do the mix according to the BioBombs recipe with sunflower lecithin

how old is your mother?

I am proud to see that another child/son is trying all to save the mother

:circle-of-love:

It does make you feel proud. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. :love:

CCSC, I worked up the math for the CBD increase to a 4:1 ratio. What you have is close to a 5:1 ratio, so there may be no need to change anything. From my studies it seems many cancers respond positively to a 4:1 or 5:1 ratio.

I assume you're using oil in syringes, marked off in ml or cc. To get the ratios adjusted all you need do is use 4.75 grams of the THC oil and 1.25 of the CBD oil to get the 6 grams you were using.

Understand that the BioBomb formula throws the dose numbers off, as in you don't get the same cannabinoid load as you do with the suppositories you're using now, but keep in mind that the bioavailibility is greatly increased in the biobombs, and that makes all the difference.

The math:

THC Oil: 4.75 grams will give you 354.35 mg of THC and 0.855 mg of CBD

THC: 74.6 x 4.5 = 354.35
CBD: 0.18 x 4.75 = 0.855

CBD Oil: 1.25 grams will give you 0.175 mg of THC and 84.625 mg of CBD

THC: 0.14 x 1.25 = 0.175
CBD: 67.7 x 1.25 = 84.625

Together they total
THC: 354.35 + 0.175 = 354.525
CBD: 84.625 + 0.855 = 85.480

354.525 / 85.480 = 4.147 A very close 4:1 THC:CBD ratio.

That's the calculation for 6 grams of oil to make coco butter suppositories. You're going to need one for 5 grams to make the 5:1 biobombs. I'll work that out tomorrow, unless some angel steps in overnight to do it. I need to go to bed now. :battingeyelashes:

I'm really treating my autoimmune disease at this point and I'm treating it as if it were cancer. So you know I'm taking one gram doses a day I guess. It absolutely amazes me how it's cooling off my neuropathy, I was really getting worried that I was going to lose the use of my right arm and now I'm starting to think I might be able to start lifting weights sometime this winter.

The real benefit though has been my yearly visits to my personal physician. Every single thing he measures has improved since I've started using lots of cannabis. I stopped taking my prescription drugs which was like 13 to 16 different drugs a day. He asked me what it was he could do for me and I told him just monitor the big stuff that could sneak up on me. Otherwise I take care of my own health with cannabis and he respects that.

Excellent outlook - both you and your doctor - I'ts real benefit to be in a legal medical state

Corrected Math:

:laughtwo: In my rush to answer your question CCSC, I left out some decimal points. The ratios were unaffected, but the educator in me wouldn't be satisfied until I made the correction. Sorry for any confusion.

The math:

THC Oil: 4.75 grams will give you 3,543.5 mg of THC and 8.55 mg of CBD

THC: 74.6% x 1000 = 746 mg /gram of oil x 4.75 grams used = 3,543.5 mg in the dose
CBD: 0.18% x 1000 = 1.8 mg/gram of oil x 4.75 grams used = 8.55 mg in the dose

CBD Oil: 1.25 grams will give you 1.75 mg of THC and 846.25 mg of CBD.

THC: 0.14% x 1000 = 1.4 mg/gram of oil x 1.25 grams used = 1.75 mg in the dose
CBD: 67.7% 1000 = 677 mg/gram of oil x 1.25 grams used = 846.25 mg in the dose

Together they total

THC: 3,543.5 + 1.75 = 3,575.25 mg
CBD: 846.25 + 8.55 = 854.80

3,545.25 / 854.80 = 4.147 A very close 4:1 THC:CBD ratio.

Now you understand why I asked for math assistance. :laughtwo: I got the gist, and the most important calculation for our purposes, but it helps if I get all of the math right, not just some of it. Lol!

Thank you everyone for your contribution.

I'm researching all I can get my eyes to read. Trying to take in all this wonderful information everyone has contributed hear.

My moms tumor has grown 2cm in 4 moths while taking RSO oil (74.6% THC: 0.18%CBD). Im still wondering why is not working. SweetSue did mention that CBD is the one responsible in depriving the tumor of its blood supply so maybe that is the key!Thank you for the math will look into the 4:1 THC:CBD ratio.

I just stumbled upon Project CBD. I don't know much but Im trying to get familiar with the studies. Maybe thats what my mom needs. please keep sending me info. The more we know the better. Maybe its the type of cancer. I have not read much of lymphoma patients teating their cancer with CCO. I will keep you posted. For know I will be contacting Mara Gordon to see what she can contribute to my mom's case.

About the BioBombs, in the past I used vegetarian capsules for suppositories but they will pop back out. Could that be my mistake, maybe all i needed in the past was for them to be 00 gelatin capsules. Definitely looking into it. Not sure how my mother would react to them.

Cheers,

CCSC

Thank you everyone for your contribution.

I'm researching all I can get my eyes to read. Trying to take in all this wonderful information everyone has contributed hear.

My moms tumor has grown 2cm in 4 moths while taking RSO oil (74.6% THC: 0.18%CBD). Im still wondering why is not working. SweetSue did mention that CBD is the one responsible in depriving the tumor of its blood supply so maybe that is the key!Thank you for the math will look into the 4:1 THC:CBD ratio.

I just stumbled upon Project CBD. I don't know much but Im trying to get familiar with the studies. Maybe thats what my mom needs. please keep sending me info. The more we know the better. Maybe its the type of cancer. I have not read much of lymphoma patients teating their cancer with CCO. I will keep you posted. For know I will be contacting Mara Gordon to see what she can contribute to my mom's case.

About the BioBombs, in the past I used vegetarian capsules for suppositories but they will pop back out. Could that be my mistake, maybe all i needed in the past was for them to be 00 gelatin capsules. Definitely looking into it. Not sure how my mother would react to them.

Cheers,

CCSC

This may help. Have a read here post number 3

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Thanks Chew, looking in to it.

SweetSue,
About your math, where did you get the 4.75g and the 1.25g from? Can you share your logic of that? I know they add up to 6g. And also, your totals, I need to divide them into 12 correct....hence 6g gives me 12 suppositories correct? She is taking 3 suppositories a day. Sorry but this is not my cup off tea either. Thanks so much. I hope in my findings I can contribute to others just like all of you guys are doing with me. Still waiting on Mara Gordon to contact me.

taking a trip to store to see if I can find apigenin capsules ans start her with that.

I just thought of something, If she is using suppositories and NOT going all the way up to hit the hepatic vein and be absorb there that means everything being absorb is going right to the blood stream and not the liver to be process by the liver correct? Please enlighten me with knowledge.

CCSC

SweetSue,
About your math, where did you get the 4.75g and the 1.25g from? Can you share your logic of that? I know they add up to 6g. And also, your totals, I need to divide them into 12 correct....hence 6g gives me 12 suppositories correct? She is taking 3 suppositories a day. Sorry but this is not my cup off tea either. Thanks so much. I hope in my findings I can contribute to others just like all of you guys are doing with me. Still waiting on Mara Gordon to contact me.

taking a trip to store to see if I can find apigenin capsules ans start her with that.

I just thought of something, If she is using suppositories and NOT going all the way up to hit the hepatic vein and be absorb there that means everything being absorb is going right to the blood stream and not the liver to be process by the liver correct? Please enlighten me with knowledge.

CCSC

I’m not sure on the % of cannabinoids that actually get absorbed but yes, you are avoiding first pass metabolism which is great because it’s THC that kills the cancer cells. Once the liver grabs it, it converts it to 11 hydroxy THC which cannot fight cancer

SweetSue,

CCSC

Your original mix called for 5 grams of the THC oil and 1 gram of the CBD oil. This gives you a 5:1 ratio of THC to CBD. I'm suggesting that by using 4.75 grams of the THC oil and 1.25 grams of the CBD oil you can get the ratio to 4:1, increasing the CBD content.

What we're supposing here is a greater need for CBD in her mix, in hopes of stimulating the body's process of restricting the blood supply to tumor cells. Understand that we're all guessing here in the end. This is why I focus so much on that positive expectation. It may turn out to be the most important part of the healing process.

You have a good understanding of the absorbtion. Properly inserted, you skip the First-Pass. Everything gets back there eventually, and the apignen will be of greatest value then. Two capsules per dose, about 30 minutes ahead.

SweetSue,

CCSC

If you want to get to a 4:1 ratio, ignore the trace amounts of CBD in the THC oil and THC in the CBD oil, they don't matter much and just make the math complicated.

Your THC Oil = 74.6 which is almost 3/4 (75%) which is 3 grams of THC in 4 grams of your THC oill

Your CBD oil = 67.7% which is almost 2/3 (66.7%) which is 2 grams of CBD in 3 grams of your CBD oil

if you want 4:1 using round numbers:
16 grams of THC oil has 12 grams of THC
4.5 grams of CBDoil has 3 grams of CBD

so pick one:
16 g THC oil to 4 1/2 g CBD oil
8 g THC oil to 2 1/4 g CBD oil
4 g THC oil to 1 1/8 g CBD oil
1 g THC oil to 0.28 g CBD oil

5 1/3g THC oil to 2g CBD oil
2 2/3g THC oil to 1g CBD oil

Now as to how many tablets to make from your oil
the numbers say THC at about 1g PER DAY is a maximum amount.

so if you mixed 4 grams THC oil to 1 1/8g CBD oil for a total of 5 1/8 g of cannabis oil

and you wanted to start out at maximum strength,
for 4 treatments a day of 1g THC per day, dilute your oil with 11ml of a biobomb mix (16- 5 1/8ml) to make 16 doses over 4 days.

to start out at half strength, you add more biobomb mix,
for 4 treatments a day of half strength, dilute with 27g of a biobomb mix (32-5 1/8ml) to make 32 doses over 8 days

You can use carrier oil instead of a biobomb mix, but the biobomb mix will be more effective than a simple carrier oil. The MATH is the same. I personally would make up a small batch with carrier oil rather than administer nothing while waiting for biobomb mix ingredients.

Thanks so much....numbers make so much sense.

I have made 1:1 suppositories for the mean time(the old fashion way) while I waited for the numbers. But they are in now! Thanks so much.

SweetSue I have untill this Friday to see if my mom wants to continue with RSO, CCO exclusively. She has schedule her first chemo so moving to plan B, can we maybe have the discussion as to how I can help her protect her gut. Or maybe there is a different protocol when in chemo.

Gracias Rodogast and SweetSue!!!

CCSC

I have made 1:1 suppositories for the mean time(the old fashion way) while I waited for the numbers. But they are in now! Thanks so much.

SweetSue I have untill this Friday to see if my mom wants to continue with RSO, CCO exclusively. She has schedule her first chemo so moving to plan B, can we maybe have the discussion as to how I can help her protect her gut. Or maybe there is a different protocol when in chemo.

CCSC
I wish you all the best with the chemotherapy treatments. Hopefully you'll be a success story!

CCSC

Thank you Rad. :hug: I love math, but me and numbers......

I'll grab some research and get back to you later CCSC. I have a plant in mid-harvest that requires my full attention. :battingeyelashes: :love:

CCSC

All done with the plant, now you have my full attention.

Chemo does terrible damage to the gut flora. Patients who can maintain a healthier gut community will fare much better than those who don't. Those unfortunate souls develop infections. Infections bring the advent of antibiotics, which further complicate the problem by destroying more of those invaluable flora.

There are two basic approaches that will limit the damage and increase the ability to get through the treatments with less concern.
1. Avoid antibiotics unless they are absolutely needed. Hold firm to this. Some doctors feel more comfortable prescribing them, so be alert and ask questions as though it were you they were feeding them to.

2. Help the gut survive the onslaught by supplying the raw ingredients that will help them resist destruction. A multi-strain probiotic with at least 50 billion spores per capsule is a good starting place. I'd recommend she begin ASAP and continue for three months beyond the chemo treatments. For a chemo patient I wouldn't stop at the capsules. I'd be looking for some food sources. The more diversified the probiotic cocktail the patient receives the better the chances of avoiding infection and inflammatory concerns.

According to Dr. Ethan Russo the best natural sources of valuable probiotics are acacia fiber, gum arabic, chicory, burdock, sunchokes (Jerusalem artichoke), onions, leek, garlic, and dandelion greens. They reduce infectious diarrhea, alleviate inflammatory bowel diseases, reduce cancer risk in the gut, increase mineral absorbtion, lower cardiac risk, and decrease obesity.

Unpasteurized sauerkraut contains one of the most valuable probiotics needed for the healthy gut, and in fact it's the first probiotic to take up residence in the newborn infant's gut. Worth considering, in my opinion.

A mere 10 grams a day - a heaping tablespoon - of acacia fiber that could be added to any number of foods, increases lactobacillus sixfold and increases balance of the gut flora. It also appears to decrease the chance of a visit from the bug that causes c-diff.

As an additional resource, I'd recommend you secure a supply of acacia fiber and begin using it with regularity.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned to you that it's necessary to have some food in the stomach before dosing and that the body has a dramatically increased need for water when using a cannabinoid therapy. I always remind myself that "cannabinoids need water to work" and reach for another sip.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions. You can't ask too many. How are you feeling at this point?

Aaaaah no wait,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Four years ago I lost my brother in law to cancer. He was diagnosed with the same type of lymphoma as my mom. His oncologist mentioned to him not to worried chemo should get rid of your cancer and you have very high success rate. Lymphomas are very treatable. Unfortunately, he lost the battle. At the time we did not know much of cannabis, I still feel I dont, but i know for sure. We will keep fighting

You know whats been very difficult, dosing methods. I met up with a CBD advocate and he tells me ingesting through pill is best. But then I spoke to Aunt Zeldas representative and they say sublingual. And all my mom wants is Suppositories. But I'm trying to work best with her. After all her body is what is telling her what she wants. I'm thinking maybe I can use the bioBombs as suppositories and CBD pills orally.

Now that brings me to a whole new sets of questions. Should THC and CBD be administer at the same time. Do i have to keep the liver busy now that CBD will be process by it? or can i mix both CBD and THC in suppositories? Should I buy CCO for THC and a CCO for CBD or should I find one with equal parts ?....cost is adding. might have to look into growing instead. If so for cancer patients, whats the best strain that has both THC and CBD and lots of terpenes? or should i grow a plant for each?

CCSC

Aaaaah no wait,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Four years ago I lost my brother in law to cancer. He was diagnosed with the same type of lymphoma as my mom. His oncologist mentioned to him not to worried chemo should get rid of your cancer and you have very high success rate. Lymphomas are very treatable. Unfortunately, he lost the battle. At the time we did not know much of cannabis, I still feel I dont, but i know for sure. We will keep fighting

You know whats been very difficult, dosing methods. I met up with a CBD advocate and he tells me ingesting through pill is best. But then I spoke to Aunt Zeldas representative and they say sublingual. And all my mom wants is Suppositories. But I'm trying to work best with her. After all her body is what is telling her what she wants. I'm thinking maybe I can use the bioBombs as suppositories and CBD pills orally.

Now that brings me to a whole new sets of questions. Should THC and CBD be administer at the same time. Do i have to keep the liver busy now that CBD will be process by it? or can i mix both CBD and THC in suppositories? Should I buy CCO for THC and a CCO for CBD or should I find one with equal parts ?....cost is adding. might have to look into growing instead. If so for cancer patients, whats the best strain that has both THC and CBD and lots of terpenes? or should i grow a plant for each?

CCSC

Lets start with a calming hug. It feels like that's what's most needed here.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There...... Now, let's tackle the questions.

I feel your frustration. I lost my sweet sister-in-law to chemo. They put her through four rounds over 15 years. Each time the cancer returned worse than before. By the end.......

I understand where Mara and her team are coming from. They've been accumulating data in a whirlwind, and Mara is a data geek from her childhood. Data control is where she made her name before she founded Aunt Zelda's. I defer to her superior knowledge of cannabinoid therapies.

What they've noticed in all that data collection is that if you split the doses up to THC and CBD components and keep those major dumps at least two hours apart, you can decrease the doses and still get the desired therapeutic effect. What she hasn't shared openly yet, to my knowledge, is how much of a reduction in dose gives you this effect.

The reality of the situation is that CBD does not directly activate the receptors. What it does is make contact through an auxiliary doorway on the receptors, a master panel, if you will, and manipulates the effects that THC will cause when it attaches. I can see where they're coming from. CBD also uses pathways that have no connection to the eCB (endogenous cannabinoid) receptors.

My personal thought is get the cannabinoids in there, and get the numbers up as quickly as the patient can tolerate comfortably. Spread the doses out to 5 a day when treating cancer, and keep that pressure on the tumor cells until you have a damn good reason to back off. I lack the concern others have about overwhelming the system. To be honest, we haven't seen a human system yet shutting down receptors when we flood the system with cannabinoids, because no one has permitted those types of studies to be done.

Cajun told us we were cutting edge. The more I study, the more I understand what he meant.

We know from experience that this protocol Cajun left with us is a successful one, and so far no one has reported any concerns with tolerances. Cannabinoid therapies are possibly the safest approach to healing we have available. The body knows what to do with them and will degrade and eliminate the excess with efficiency, unless we reinforce the idea that there's some kind of problem.

Sometimes I feel like I may be the only one of us out there aware of the true healing potential of the ECS and how closely linked it is to your thoughts, and the emotions created by those thoughts. Quite frankly, I believe none of this is necessary, with enough belief in the healing potential of the ECS, but isn't is nice that the planet offers us this safe medicinal plant that meets our needs so well?

Mara is slowly coming to the mind that suppositories have their place. As recently as two years ago she was vehemently opposed to the administration method, to the point that I found myself wondering which patient or loved one she lost who had been using them unsuccessfully. They don't use lecithin the way we do, so our results will vary. I'd trust your mother's body to choose the most effective route for her.

Not everyone responds positively to cannabinoid therapies. I believe this can be explained by the belief system of the patient. A highly stressed system will generate more emotional frustration unless the patient trains to deliberately set the emotional tone to joyful expectation and total trust in the regimen. I'm not mainstream in this thought, but I've watched this idea transform the healing potential in others, as well as myself.

As to the splitting of the cannabinoid doses: This could get expensive and complicated IMHO. Why do that to yourself? If it were me, I'd mix the oils to get the ratios I'm after and use that mix for all of the doses. One of those things Cajun was emphatic about was combining oils or mixing chemovars to get a wider selection of cannabinoids.

You want a chemovar with around 20% THC, if you're going to grow your own. Matching those numbers with a CBD chemovar can be challenging, but certainly doable. Is growing an option for you? That's the preferred route, if time permits. In a pinch there are autoflowering genetics on the market now that would give you a faster timeline. Helping each other grow successfully is what we do best around here. :battingeyelashes:

Hopefully I haven't added to your confusion. Our intent is to calm the waters of the soul so you can hear the subtle voice of inspiration. Remember, things always work out.

Aaaaah no wait,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

CCSC

please let me explain again what I do and it is the Mara way mixed with my way

I am stage IV OC after 8 chemo courses

I take CBD and THC separately as Mara is advising. THC and CBD sub lingual. I take one vaginal suppository as advised.

I added one rectal suppository

please feel free to ask me any question you like

:circle-of-love:

edit
I forgot to mention that I use the mix of the BioBombs with lecithin as advised. I do a 5:1. I am very satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom