A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Yes indeed. Such a wonderful thing that you are all doing here. Many thanks to you all for help and making me feel welcome :)
I shall let you know how he gets on :)

Sorry to hear your unwell too Cajun. Wishing you a speedy recovery...

Hey, I just wanted to hop in and ask. Does anyone take their blood tests while on CCO? Im interested to compare the results, or what parts of blood thc/cbd may interact with. Im concerned since my BAS reading is out of scale.. Send me a private message if you have something, thanks :)

Hey, I just wanted to hop in and ask. Does anyone take their blood tests while on CCO? Im interested to compare the results, or what parts of blood thc/cbd may interact with. Im concerned since my BAS reading is out of scale.. Send me a private message if you have something, thanks :)

I get monthly blood tests from my oncologist. Complete CBC panel, plus PSA. I'm not on CCO yet, but should start in June, and intend to continue my monthly visits to my oncologist (LOL! If she's still willing to see me!), including blood work. I'll let you know how things look a that time.

Can anyone tell me, that when you tack, do you need day time & night time oils?

We have noticed with this 1:1 ratio, when smoked, it keeps us awake...

Can anyone tell me, that when you tack, do you need day time & night time oils?

We have noticed with this 1:1 ratio, when smoked, it keeps us awake...

The ratio is THC to CBD. The distinction on oils for time of day are between Sativa and Indica. Sativa for the day. Following the afternoon dose switch to Indica. Indica will be more beneficial for purposes of sleep, Sativa for functioning like a any normal human being killing cancer cells during the day.

Would you two stop it. You're both extremely knowledgeable & don't need edit posts. Lol.
Freaks... all of you.

Thanx everyone for the well wishes. They don't know what's wrong & I'm a couple times behind telling them to kiss my ass. They keep trying to poison me. Nothing but saline in my arm. Outta here tonight.
I'll go home & heal since our great Western medicine minds have once again dumped it on me to do this. Lol.

Maybe I just need a Snickers...

Would you two stop it. You're both extremely knowledgeable & don't need edit posts. Lol.
Freaks... all of you.

Thanx everyone for the well wishes. They don't know what's wrong & I'm a couple times behind telling them to kiss my ass. They keep trying to poison me. Nothing but saline in my arm. Outta here tonight.
I'll go home & heal since our great Western medicine minds have once again dumped it on me to do this. Lol.

Snickers therapy, that's a new one on me. :laughtwo: I have more faith in your abilities to heal yourself Cajun. After a week in hospital my senses start to go nuts watching for problems. Be safe. Heal quickly. :love:

There are members that are clowns...
They're the ones that show up to a legalization meeting acting like Cheech & Chong playing into the stereotypical stupid stoner role. And, unfortunately, that's the impression Joe Public takes away...Clowns.

There's not that problem on this thread.
The children don't come here.

Sue, Super Groomer, Mariamlu, Radogast, Slow Toke, Shawnee, etc. are my successors. The knowledge y'all have obtained so damn fast makes me jealous!
It took me years to learn the little knowledge I have.

Who gets the CCO torch from this side of the oil threads may need to be divided up.
The Advanced CCO Committee...

Thank you for having the passion, self motivation, maturity, compassion..... And brain cells.

(Edit) If I leave 420 before long, I couldn't be more proud that y'all are here to take the reins.

Freaks... all of you.

Well aren't you the model patient? :rofl:

Careful with that junk food. Based on Dan White's behavior in San Francisco (1978), eating junk food might be a very bad sign.

(Sorry for the gallows humor. It was a sad time for the San Francisco Bay Area. And I was talking about moving back there today.)

P.S. Try not to leave too soon, there has been some real scrambling to be informative and helpful in your time away.

They're the ones that show up to a legalization meeting acting like Cheech & Chong playing into the stereotypical stupid stoner role. And, unfortunately, that's the impression Joe Public takes away...Clowns.

Sue, Super Groomer, Mariamlu, Radogast, Slow Toke, Shawnee, etc. are my successors. The knowledge y'all have obtained so damn fast makes me jealous!

Who gets the CCO torch from this side of the oil threads may need to be divided up.

Thank you for having the passion, self motivation, maturity, compassion..... And brain cells.

(Edit) If I leave 420 before long, I couldn't be more proud that y'all are here to take the reins.

I am glad you edited that. "Not raising flag yet!!!":thumb: You would be sorely missed around here my friend. Feel better. Prayers and healing thoughts your way. :circle-of-love::Namaste::peace:

I have full labs every 2 weeks.
The #'s most affected on my full blood is "neu # (ANC)".
All others have never seemed to have been affected.

The number above has to do with your immune system. If it's too low, your in danger of serious infection.

I'm happy to be on so much.
I have a ton of PM's I'm chopping down. If you've sent one & I haven't replied... I will soon.
Doing better just being home & eating organic real food again.

Mind you. None of us would have the level on knowledge we have now if now for people like you and Tim!!!! Thanks for being here for us!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Oh, you would've.
Some things would make sense intuitively, others you'd question.
You'd research it, contact the current experts when/where you could.
You'd see the basics:
1. The human ECS, receptors, etc.
2. Learn about cannabis as medicine. The cannabis, terpenes, flavonoids, etc.
3. Learn bioavailability & the human blood/brain barrier.
4. Basic med knowledge (which turns advanced real quick).
5. Keep an open mind, but beware of gurus. I've been an ass on here over the years to much to be a guru. Lol.
6. Start putting it together with help from an oncologist, physician, people in the med field.
That can't go your way, but you can use them for knowledge.
7. I'm not revealing the Dragon Scrolls... There are none. We're all pioneers in this. No matter what body of knowledge we have.
I don't remember the rest....

But, the names I mentioned & the folks you will all influence & teach, would've all learned.

Did I mention I'm tired of the cold? Cold weather makes everyday things just that much harder.
I'm used to walking around in no shirt by now.

I feel for you cajun. The first couple years are the hardest to adjust to. The shirtless nature of southern living, well..... Wasn't it nice to have been able to have enjoyed that for so many years?

I like the way you laid that out. Bears a striking resemblance to my plan for the new thread. Nice to know I'm choosing the right path.

Back
Top Bottom