A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

It's impossible to know exactly what is in it without testing, but it appears to be the real thing.
You'd want the 4:1 THC/CBD to start.
You might order the smallest amount & send it to be tested.

For Leukemia:

A 14 year old girl treating leukemia with co has a detailed blog.
It is mentioned several times what I've been saying, dosing is extremely important.

Link?

Thanks again. I know you must get a little irritated posting the same thing over and over , sometimes I look for too much assurance. Thanks for your patience cajuncelt.

Thanks again. I know you must get a little irritated posting the same thing over and over , sometimes I look for too much assurance. Thanks for your patience cajuncelt.

You look for all the assurance you need. There's no limit on your curiosity or the questions you can ask. There's no way you're being inconvenient and this is a matter of life and death for you. That fact isn't lost on anyone and you'll be afforded every opportunity to explore and find more reassurance as you go on.

This is why he's here.

I just googled what cajuncelt posted "14 year old girl treating leukemia " came right up. amazing article but sad.

I pulled it up and read it myself. The frustration of chemotherapy being the accepted method, with the abysmal recovery rate and too much profitability for the medical professionals involved, while medicine that can actually effect change is vilified. We have quite a job ahead of us as a country to overcome all the years we chose to shot ourselves in the foot.

It would be so easy to stay discouraged. It wouldn't accomplish anything though, would it?

You look for all the assurance you need. There's no limit on your curiosity or the questions you can ask. There's no way you're being inconvenient and this is a matter of life and death for you. That fact isn't lost on anyone and you'll be afforded every opportunity to explore and find more reassurance as you go on.

This is why he's here.

Ditto...

This is why he's here.
God bless u all .. Starting to feel like I am part of a Big compassionate family on this site. Stay Gold!

God bless u all .. Starting to feel like I am part of a Big compassionate family on this site. Stay Gold!

Well, you just let that feeling take hold and grow. I started my first grow journal here last year, intending to do nothing more than document a grow for my husband's benefit. Within months he spun off into a death spiral that took all of us on the wildest ride of my life, recorded all across this site, because they encouraged me to not keep it in. When he died they gathered me up in their virtual arms and carried me through the grieving process.

You've wandered into one of the most potent sites on the Internet. We've bonded into a family that spans the globe, with a drive to legalize and make cannabis freely available. That drive includes helping each other grow better meds in a community gardening experiment that is breathtakingly beautiful to watch, and openly sharing information to help you use those plants to heal yourself and your loved ones.

But the true value of this family of our is how we care for each other and will move heaven and earth to help each other find answers and survive, if only for one more day. We do that with a joy I have never witnessed anywhere else.

You are in very good hands here. :love:

Well, you just let that feeling take hold and grow. I started my first grow journal here last year, intending to do nothing more than document a grow for my husband's benefit. Within months he spun off into a death spiral that took all of us on the wildest ride of my life, recorded all across this site, because they encouraged me to not keep it in. When he died they gathered me up in their virtual arms and carried me through the grieving process.

You've wandered into one of the most potent sites on the Internet. We've bonded into a family that spans the globe, with a drive to legalize and make cannabis freely available. That drive includes helping each other grow better meds in a community gardening experiment that is breathtakingly beautiful to watch, and openly sharing information to help you use those plants to heal yourself and your loved ones.

But the true value of this family of our is how we care for each other and will move heaven and earth to help each other find answers and survive, if only for one more day. We do that with a joy I have never witnessed anywhere else.

You are in very good hands here. :love:

This girl has a way with words and she speaks the truth. Keep reading & asking questions. As soon as you can, start growing & make your own Concentrated Oil.

SIDE NOTE: Using Sativa during the day helps keep you up and moving not lying down in bed all depressed. A heavy Indica at night will help you sleep and get the rest you need. READ....READ.....READ......QUESTIONS.....QUESTIONS.....QUESTIONS......and you'll get there.

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.
HEy buddy.. guess who? lol....couple little questions on the cannabudwig. I just tried this recipe, did you find that the flaxseed oil would separate from the liquid lecithin and CO after some time. Just curious ...maybe I am not mixing long enough?( using egg beater with whisk attachment) When I removed it from the refrigerator I just whisked it again before placing into my syringe( did not realize how thick and sticky the lecithin is).I will tinker with it to try and get the right consistency.Thanks once again my friend.

HEy buddy.. guess who? lol....couple little questions on the cannabudwig. I just tried this recipe, did you find that the flaxseed oil would separate from the liquid lecithin and CO after some time. Just curious ...maybe I am not mixing long enough?( using egg beater with whisk attachment) When I removed it from the refrigerator I just whisked it again before placing into my syringe( did not realize how thick and sticky the lecithin is).I will tinker with it to try and get the right consistency.Thanks once again my friend.
I just placed half / teaspoon of food grain alcohol in the mixture this seems to really make it thoroughly mix...Do you think that will compromise the protocol?

No, adding the alcohol is needed. You did right.
Yeah the lecithin gets thicker as it absorbs the cannabinoids & gets colder. That is a sure fire way to know you're doing right. Congrats!
Just do exactly what you're doing & mix it up again before drawing it up.

Pardon my re-post.....but I'm excited.

May 2015..........PSA = 556. Go home and pack it up.......why are you still alive?

Oct. 27, 2015....PSA = 3.36 No sign of cancer. (6 mos. of 10 CO tacks a day)

:Namaste:

Pardon my re-post.....but I'm excited.

May 2015..........PSA = 556. Go home and pack it up.......why are you still alive?

Oct. 27, 2015....PSA = 3.36 No sign of cancer. (6 mos. of 10 CO tacks a day)

:Namaste:

John.... John... You are TOO FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! Dancing for joy!!!! :circle-of-love:

There's a collective dance breaking out all over this site. :tommy::theband::party::party::party:

You are a great testament to the beloved Concentrated Oil. :Namaste:

Again John, Congratulations. Now its time you started a journal of your own and show us how its done. (since your not going anywhere soon). :high-five::circle-of-love:

That's right John. Show us how you did it. I can help you with that if you need. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom