A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I see you're tacking right now.
If it's working, stuck to it.

The issues included in my protocol(s) are too much for some to do on their own.
Since I'm not there, & an not spending hours on here continually repeating myself, I would recommend you keep tacking.
Some become decent marksmen, some become lethal snipers. I don't get too choose what a person's capability is.
Doing this in real life takes very few words & little to no misunderstandings. For some reason on line, the more I give, the more everyone wants the repeated info.
Sorry...
This info is like a bull steak. The more you bite the bigger it gets.
I'm not in a position to spend hours on here explaining everything. It's taken me years to get this all syndicated.

Most of the "getting started" info has been reposted on here several times, I been there liquidbud. , Don't get to overwhelmed get your confidence and get started! If i did it, you can bud..it is always a little apprehensive first time.:thumb:

I'm not complaining anymore today...

FB_IMG_1457897505515.jpg

Oh, this is the highest Omega-3 oil you can purchase. My friend makes it.
It is made by liposcomal encapsulation with fish oil.
Use this or an equal in lieu of flaxseed oil. Well, I should write, .... This is what I use.

IMG_20160316_193934525.jpg

Lipscomal encapsulation & competitive inhabition along with more research on terpenes & terpenoids is where this industry is heading. Now & in the future. The first two are now fairly common knowledge in the mmj industry don't need to be explained lots, but the info takes some homework.
Terpenes mean as much of not more to cannabis as a med than cannabinoids. Their lab profiles will determine appropriate, specific doses for different illnesses. The 3 Big Pharma companies (good guys) are focusing all research on these.
Brighter days are coming guys.
And we can say we were a part of it....

Sorry for the repeat questions Cajun. I wish I could attend one of the conferences you speak at. Maybe someday in the not too distant future. I want to learn more. That crop looks amazing. All that outdoor space, wow....rarely seen in this part of the world. Going to see if I can get that fish oil here in the UK or if the manufacturer does international delivery.

Can anyone tell me whether the Biobomb/Canna Budwig recipe is only meant for oral injestion or can one use it for suppositories too? Also when storing for 24 hrs in the fridge does that have to be airtight? Sorry I get so confused - I read on another thread that the CCO must be protected from light & air at all times.

Wow! What beautiful plants! Geez. Someday. I swear. Someday.

Sorry for the repeat questions Cajun. I wish I could attend one of the conferences you speak at. Maybe someday in the not too distant future. I want to learn more. That crop looks amazing. All that outdoor space, wow....rarely seen in this part of the world. Going to see if I can get that fish oil here in the UK or if the manufacturer does international delivery.

Can anyone tell me whether the Biobomb/Canna Budwig recipe is only meant for oral injestion or can one use it for suppositories too? Also when storing for 24 hrs in the fridge does that have to be airtight? Sorry I get so confused - I read on another thread that the CCO must be protected from light & air at all times.

The Bio Bomb is for suppositories, oral ingestion, tacking, and the green/gold dragons.
Basically, any cco can have the cannabinoids made bioavailable with the Canna Budwig mix.

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.

Can anyone advise please. Is this above what cajun was saying to me to do? Is this everything i need for the suppositories?
If so, how many mg go in the capsule?

Chewey i think initially the above was suggested for oral ingesting. That is what i have been using it for. I do not think the "00" oral caps would be ideal for insertion. If i recall Cajun suggests 2.5 gram "suppositories"made from CCO & cocoa butter(1/2 gram CCO per 2 grams of cocoa butter) it is on the suppository section i will see if i can direct you to it.

Chewey i think initially the above was suggested for oral ingesting. That is what i have been using it for. I do not think the "00" oral caps would be ideal for insertion. If i recall Cajun suggests 2.5 gram "suppositories"made from CCO & cocoa butter(1/2 gram CCO per 2 grams of cocoa butter) it is on the suppository section i will see if i can direct you to it.

page 4 ( post 48) that should get ya straight.:peace:

Thank you Panacea,

I'm not normally this stupid but i just can't seem to catch on how to start. I have read Cajuns suppository instructions and understand them fully, however....

Cajun wrote......
Have you read how to make the diluted (w/ omega-3 oil) oil yet? You're not going to start at 1 gram. That's a waste of oil. Start at 300mg. My dosing above included when I first started.
You apparently haven't read that cannabinoids don't stick around long. So, to keep constant pressure on the disease, you'll dose about 5x a day.

So, we are starting at 300mg per day, is that right? 75% of that is to be taken by suppository which makes 225 mgs. Dose 5x per day. So, should i be making 2.5 grams suppositories containing 45 mgs of CCO? Should i also be adding flax seed to each one and if so, 1:20?

So confusing. Once it clicks, i'll be fine. It's just not clicking yet :(

My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps. here is another description of the canna-flax-lecithin.. there is more to this from some who add the organic non-fat cottage cheese but not sure of the dosage. As far as the other posts that you described above , that is about it . Maybe sweetsue ,supergroomer and others on here may be able to break it down (Layman) for you better then I. :thumb:

There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps. here is another description of the canna-flax-lecithin.. there is more to this from some who add the organic non-fat cottage cheese but not sure of the dosage. As far as the other posts that you described above , that is about it . Maybe sweetsue ,supergroomer and others on here may be able to break it down (Layman) for you better then I. :thumb:

So, are Canna Budwig oil and Canna-flax-Lecithin the same thing?

That would be my understanding too, but it's both the lecithin and the flax seed oil working in concert to permeate the blood/brain barrier.

I found a wonderful video on First Pass Metabolism that I think we could all benefit from watching. (Cajun accepted :laughtwo: ) It helped me grasp the concept much better. The woman's a good teacher. She has one I watched on agonists and antagonists that I highly recommend you seek out as well. I'll be strolling through more of her course, I think.

[video=youtube;1Htpra_NGnI]
[/video]

Thats a great watch, thank you for sharing :)

Thats a great watch, thank you for sharing :)

Check out the agonist/antagonist one. A really good explaination of the actions of enzymes and receptors. Highly recommended.

I maybe wrong, but I believe the difference is in the Cottage cheese / Lecithin. The Budwig protocol uses cottage cheese to increase bio availability while panacea "recipe" uises the liquid lecithin for a similar result. Some one please correct me if I am wrong. :peace:

yes supergroomer, That is the only difference I can think of . Since there is a lot of people out there who cannot stomach the taste or texture of the cottage cheese... Thanks Groom & Sue.

Back
Top Bottom