A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I think you're missing the point.
We're trying to keep the cannabinoids (pre-conversion) in the system longer. As in, not being quickly metabolized.

Are you not the same guy that argued with everyone about ∆9 & 11-OH? Seems like this study kinda concurs with what everyone's been trying to get through to you. Hope it helped.
You point out that you've statements few seem to listen to.
May I respectfully ask why anyone should listen to you? I don't know you & you may be the greatest mind that ever lived with knowledge of cannabis beyond the rest of the us. I don't know& am politely asking.
Are you a licensed/trained caregiver, clinician, medical professional or similar?
Just asking for credentials other than public studies that you are the author of exactly none.
Do you actually legally & competently treat others?

You may be all of the above my friend. I'm just establishing where your body of knowledge comes from other than the internet.

Thanks in advance& for your patience.

Cajun, no i am not a licensed caregiver, nor is that even a legal term where i come from unfortunately. But yes i having experience in helping others.. but hey, e-credentials, come on. We're all just here driven by the search for knowledge which will help someone down the road that much more.

I'm pretty positive i didn't state anything wrong concerning the BBB, but if you think i did let us all know. And MY point was that we need to stop repeating false facts. There is no reason to have people believe cannabis has problems passing the BBB, its a non issue.

You mention 'this' study.. actually its not a study rather an informative article, and it doesn't go into the THC and metabolites issue at all or maybe just barely. But that in itself is a hot topic nonetheless.. the hottest actually, we've been over it before, still disagree on a few things, but hey, its all par for the course.

I think you're missing the point.
We're trying to keep the cannabinoids (pre-conversion) in the system longer. As in, not being quickly metabolized.

Thank you for articulating this.

May I? You're the only one of us here with the credentials, but we're all here to learn as much as we can so that those coming behind us don't have to dig as hard as we've been forced to simply to come up with basic understanding. It'll further the cause we all chase if we remember that we're all students, and some of us have been working at this for years, PsyCro among them. Please don't hold our inability to even acquire the certification you've been blessed with, unless we leave our own communities, against us. We're all in this together.

Actually Sue I was "blessed" with nothing. I earned, worked for, sacrificed & literally suffered for what/where I am. I gave up as well as lost many many things.
There was nothing handed to me. And, much taken.

A comment(s) like, "I've mentioned this before but it seems nobody has taken note as i've seen this many times over..." has meaning. It means this person believes people should take note when they mention something because they have experience.
I'm curious where this experience comes from.

Actually Sue I was "blessed" with nothing. I earned, worked for, sacrificed & literally suffered for what/where I am. I gave up as well as lost many things.
There was nothing handed to me.

A comment(s) like, "I've mentioned this before but it seems nobody has taken note as i've seen this many times over..." has meaning. It means this person believes people should take note when they mention something because they have experience.
I'm curious where this experience comes from.

I can certainly understand why "Blessed" would not be an appropriate term. What you had to go through was awful and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. That being said, It is THE REST OF US that are blessed by what you went through!!!! Your disease and all that it has put you though, has taught you things that just are not available to the rest of us. :thanks: for all you share. I personally feel "Blessed" to have made your acquaintance and gotten to know you and learn what you have to teach. :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace:

What he said.

Well thanx SG.
The PACT & Cannabis Summit lectures are headed east in a few months.
I'll have my wind back by then & hope to meet up with ya. I've got a bunch of scissor grooming questions for you.

Canna-canine meeting? Lol.
Oh wait! That's a great idea (thanks sativa).
Canines & Cannabis...hmm.

Well thanx SG.
The PACT & Cannabis Summit lectures are headed east in a few months.
I'll have my wind back by then & hope to meet up with ya. I've got a bunch of scissor grooming questions for you.

Canna-canine meeting? Lol.
Oh wait! That's a great idea (thanks sativa).
Canines & Cannabis...hmm.

Just let me know the date and we are there!!!:) :peace:

Hello fookinel,

thank you for such an elaborate answer, I appreciate you taking time to do that.

I'd be very careful about drug interactions. I'd like the person I'm helping to be taking apigenin, however, it may interact with their medication so we don't really know what to do. I've been considering getting apigenin and getting them to take it before a dose of CCO (mixed with olive oil and lecithin as in a bio bomb) in the middle of the day as long as possible from their other medication, however, it's still just a thought for now.

I take the medications from my doctor in the morning and evening on an empty stomach, and take CCO in between in 4 doses after meals and at bedtime, allowing as much time as possible between CCO and those medications. Not sure if it really helps them avoiding each other and also the medications not being affected by competitive inhibition.

The first problem you have is determining exactly how apigenin and amentoflavone interact with the cytochrome enzymes. This is a post from someone trying to find out whether amentoflavone is an enzyme inhibitor or inducer. If it's an inhibitor then it could lead to an increase in the levels of your medications and obviously if it's an inducer then it would lead to a decrease in the levels of your medications, either of these scenarios could be very bad for you.

I had seen that link before, thanks anyway. Not really knowing what I'm talking about but perhaps one way we could guess whether apigenin and amentoflavone are inhibitors or inducers is by experimental observations: if people report getting less high when dosing after taking these substances then these flavonoids may be enzyme inhibitors. Again, not an expert here.

All of this is in relation to improving the quantity of cannabinoids that enter the blood stream (bioavailability) via ingestion. Tacking and suppositories are alternative routes of administration which also try to improve the bioavailability. I don't really know much about tacking or suppositories so I don't really know much about how to improve the absorption via these methods.

Bio bomb ???

Meanwhile I've improved my tacking technique, don't seem to be swallowing as much oil. Dosing 4x daily, 1 grain tacked followed by 180 mg of CCO in a suppository. I've just made my first batch of bio bomb following Cajun's original recipe in this thread. Still confused here: bio bomb taken orally is supposed to avoid first-pass metabolism by getting absorbed into the lymphatic system, as Sue explained. But people still report getting high and one presumably should start real slow because " ... this hits immediately & at full force ..." as Cajun said. But if the liver doesn't metabolise it immediately, then what is it that hits hard? Is it the unconverted delta9-THC?

My personal observation is that I tend to feel the 1st daily dose more than any subsequent, I get a little high in late morning and around lunch time, and then it gradually wears off despite more doses. Is this expected? Can one tell a difference between CCO being absorbed without the person getting high and CCO not being absorbed at all?

Despite reading some threads I still haven't found a good recipe for bio bomb suppositories. SweetSue, if I'm not mistaken you have worked on it. Any success?

Last question: I've read on multiple places that there is a way more to bio bomb than the simple recipe. Has that been elaborated on anywhere?

Thanks again. Enjoy.

Meanwhile I've improved my tacking technique, don't seem to be swallowing as much oil. Dosing 4x daily, 1 grain tacked followed by 180 mg of CCO in a suppository. I've just made my first batch of bio bomb following Cajun's original recipe in this thread. Still confused here: bio bomb taken orally is supposed to avoid first-pass metabolism by getting absorbed into the lymphatic system, as Sue explained. But people still report getting high and one presumably should start real slow because " ... this hits immediately & at full force ..." as Cajun said. But if the liver doesn't metabolise it immediately, then what is it that hits hard? Is it the unconverted delta9-THC?

There are few, if any, that are dosing with the correct Bio Bomb. I threw out some pointers to amend it so the full euphoria could be experienced recreationally for a few here.
I think others have "re-interpretated" the protocol recipe?

My personal observation is that I tend to feel the 1st daily dose more than any subsequent, I get a little high in late morning and around lunch time, and then it gradually wears off despite more doses. Is this expected? Can one tell a difference between CCO being absorbed without the person getting high and CCO not being absorbed at all?

Sounds like you're on the path. You cannot physically feel the difference above.

Despite reading some threads I still haven't found a good recipe for bio bomb suppositories. SweetSue, if I'm not mistaken you have worked on it. Any success?

I meant to clear this up. I'll post the recipe & a few variants of it sooner or later. I thought I already did.

Last question: I've read on multiple places that there is a way more to bio bomb than the simple recipe. Has that been elaborated on anywhere?

There is way more to it beyond carrier oil & lecithin if that's what you're using.

Thanks again. Enjoy.

Good luck!

Hi Cajuncelt,

There are few, if any, that are dosing with the correct Bio Bomb. I threw out some pointers to amend it so the full euphoria could be experienced recreationally for a few here. I think others have "re-interpretated" the protocol recipe?

No idea what people really use, I've seen only variants of this thread's initial recipe.

I meant to clear this up. I'll post the recipe & a few variants of it sooner or later. I thought I already did.

Please do so Cajun, it appears to me that more people would appreciate it.

There is way more to it beyond carrier oil & lecithin if that's what you're using.

Yes, that is what I'm using because that's the only thing I was able to find. When you have time could you please elaborate on it?

Best.

I was reminded about the Bio Bomb stuff (thanx).
I don't recall what I've specifically posted about what everyone's calling the BioBomb. It was only my intention to boost a member's euphoria for recreational use.
This partial "recipe" is just that.
The full on protocol incorporating this for medical use is part of a larger treatment regimen. I don't believe it's been posted anywhere?

I crossed some Alpha Blue with CBD Critical Cure. They should all be feminized. Should.

I'm germinating some now that they are officially F-1's.

I'm naming the strain "Code Blue".

Hi Cajuncelt,

I don't recall what I've specifically posted about what everyone's calling the BioBomb. It was only my intention to boost a member's euphoria for recreational use. This partial "recipe" is just that. The full on protocol incorporating this for medical use is part of a larger treatment regimen. I don't believe it's been posted anywhere?

As far as I can tell the term BioBomb evolved from your posts on page 1 of this thread. Already at that point you've stated that there is way more to it than the simple CCO + oil + lecithin recipe on page 1 and that you'll post the full protocol but I can't find any more details anywhere. Somebody else may correct me if I'm wrong. On page 44 you stated that " ... I take a dose of the Canna Budwig (Bio Bomb) 3x a day. Each dose is about 350 mg... " That's all I can find regarding a more complete protocol.

Best

I was reminded about the Bio Bomb stuff (thanx).
I don't recall what I've specifically posted about what everyone's calling the BioBomb. It was only my intention to boost a member's euphoria for recreational use.
This partial "recipe" is just that.
The full on protocol incorporating this for medical use is part of a larger treatment regimen. I don't believe it's been posted anywhere?

I crossed some Alpha Blue with CBD Critical Cure. They should all be feminized. Should.

I'm germinating some now that they are officially F-1's.

I'm naming the strain "Code Blue".

Wow! Code Blue. I'm impressed as I can be with my Critical Cure. Buds so heavy they're falling all over themselves and still weeks to go. It's the first plant I've had to stake. Thank you for the recommendation mon ami. I'm assuming she's going to be a great oil producer.

I'd also be interested in your response to higgsino's post. Teach me how to get something bio bomb made that has 350 mg per dose and I'll walk through a wall for you.

I found a link to a PDF of the Canna-Budwig Protocol. If you have a chance to look this over Cajun and let us know if this is all correct. It will keep you from having to type it. :) :peace:

Supergroomer, this one has that link to the Cellect protocol he warned us against.

Supergroomer, this one has that link to the Cellect protocol he warned us against.

I've seen that protocol too. But page 6 and 7 this thread, Cellect, Tony Dudley, Citicoline, ... was discussed and I think the conclusion was that that is not the right protocol. But let's wait to hear from Cajun.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom