A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

High All,
I didn't get a chance to see the PDF, but if it required Cellect it is probably the Cellect-Budwig Protocol & is not the one I recommend.
Sue- didn't I pm you the protocol awhile back?
If so, please send to him too.
I'm not allowed to post the protocol. Usually, this wouldn't stop me unless Rob asked me not to, but I'm not the legal owner/author of this patented regimen as I've been so carefully reminded/advised.
We'll get around it all. Fun country huh? "Big Cannabis" & all its money. Blah.

You never shared that with me Cajun. You shared the recreational recipe that's caused such confusion. Sorry everyone. :straightface:

Yeah, let's find a way around that.

I'm not allowed to post the protocol. Usually, this wouldn't stop me unless Rob asked me not to, but I'm not the legal owner/author of this patented regimen as I've been so carefully reminded/advised.

If a US patent has been granted then it should be visible at the USPTO website. I would have thought it possible to post the patent number or even just the title/author as all this would be accessible via the USPTO website by searching, however, it's more difficult to find something if you don't know what you're looking for...

Good morning Cajun. I've looked over the CannaBudwig materials and noticed it makes no mention of the lecithin addition. I'm assuming this addition came into your recipe following your introduction to Badkittysmiles last year? Given the effectiveness of the CannaBudwig mix, is this addition even necessary? I can see adding lecithin to an edible, and I can see adding it to a mix that's not the CannaBudwig, but I'm not seeing that same necessity with this already potent mix that's capable of getting the absorbtion rates up.

Are you adding lecithin to your own suppository mix?

I've looked over the CannaBudwig materials and noticed it makes no mention of the lecithin addition.

I posted a video in this post which refers to the Cannibis Budwig protocol. I'm assuming the very slight difference in names doesn't mean they're different protocols, anyway, that video uses lecithin in the mix.

Even so, it would still be good to hear what cajuncelt is using!

I take the medications from my doctor in the morning and evening on an empty stomach, and take CCO in between in 4 doses after meals and at bedtime, allowing as much time as possible between CCO and those medications. Not sure if it really helps them avoiding each other and also the medications not being affected by competitive inhibition.

It would be useful for you to know as much about the medications as possible. From my understanding (I don't have a medical background but I do have a scientific background) our body metabolises various substances using enzymes. There may be other mechanisms, but for now enzymes are what we're looking at. Some compounds (which could be found anywhere, in medications, in food, etc.) inhibit or induce those enzymes, where inhibit means they reduce the production of enzymes and induce means increase production of enzymes with different compounds acting on different enzymes.

So far all you've stated is that the drugs you take are processed by those enzymes, however, that may not be the full story. For example, lets say medication 1 is metabolised by CYP 3A4 and also induces CYP 2C9 while medication 2 is metabolised by CYP 2C9. In this instance, for the oncologist to prescribe the right dose of each they need to consider that medication 1 will increase the metabolism of medication 2 and so they would need to increase the dose of medication 2 compared to it being taken alone.

If, for example, the combination of medications are metabolised by CYP 3A4 and CYP 2C9 then those medications themselves could be used to help with first-pass metabolism, somewhat like taking a dose of CCO (ideally mixed with a carrier oil/lecithin) after a meal.

At this point I'm not willing to suggest what you should do, I'm merely highlighting that you should make sure you have the full picture regarding your medications. On one hand they may be useful in how you take your CCO doses and on the other hand they may make it a real pain...

Meanwhile I've improved my tacking technique, don't seem to be swallowing as much oil. Dosing 4x daily, 1 grain tacked followed by 180 mg of CCO in a suppository. I've just made my first batch of bio bomb following Cajun's original recipe in this thread. Still confused here: bio bomb taken orally is supposed to avoid first-pass metabolism by getting absorbed into the lymphatic system, as Sue explained. But people still report getting high and one presumably should start real slow because " ... this hits immediately & at full force ..." as Cajun said. But if the liver doesn't metabolise it immediately, then what is it that hits hard? Is it the unconverted delta9-THC?

My personal observation is that I tend to feel the 1st daily dose more than any subsequent, I get a little high in late morning and around lunch time, and then it gradually wears off despite more doses. Is this expected? Can one tell a difference between CCO being absorbed without the person getting high and CCO not being absorbed at all?

So far the CCO/carrier oil/lecithin mix I've been making has never given immediate and strong effects. Whether it was the original mix posted on the first page of this thread or a more potent mix I've been making lately, the person I'm trying to help has never felt immediate effects, they always took at least an hour or two and the times they had psychological effects it generally didn't last longer than a few hours.

I try not to read in to what psychological effects mean in terms of what's happening internally, however, you've put forward some pertinent questions. I don't have answers, but if you really want to throw a spanner in the works you could search for "John Kohler cannabis" and you should find a video titled "How I Got High for 10 Hours on Raw Cannabis Leaves". From my understanding cannabis plant material is low in THC and high in THCA and that this is mostly in the buds (far more so than fan leaves). So how on earth does someone get high from consuming raw cannabis leaves (even if they are mixed with coconut water/milk and tangerine juice)?!

I posted a video in this post which refers to the Cannibis Budwig protocol. I'm assuming the very slight difference in names doesn't mean they're different protocols, anyway, that video uses lecithin in the mix.

Even so, it would still be good to hear what cajuncelt is using!

I've watched that video. What we're looking at now is what I believe to be the original canna Budwig, from Stoneygirl Farms, and that mix is a straight flaxseed oil and CCO mix. I know you're using the carrier oil/CCO/lecithin mix, and I'm assuming this is working well for your patient? This is also the method circuit uses, and he's kept that brain cancer at bay for years now, so I have to believe that combination works.

I'm wondering though if, using flaxseed oil, is the lecithin necessary?

Hi, all!

I'm new here, but I have spent the last week putting in countless hours reading everything I can here, hoping to find the answers to my specific situation, to no avail. I have made it to page 30 on this post in particular, hoping I had the time to get all the way through it without having to bother anybody, especially Cajuncelt and SweetSue because I see the 2 of you are VERY VERY busy, but I am absolutely running out of time and I desperately need some specific advise to help save my father's life!:bitingnails:

I will try to keep this as short as I can:
My dad is 81 years old and was diagnosed with stage 4 "inoperable and terminal" esophageal cancer 3 weeks ago. He was told he also has a "small spot" on his lung and another "small spot" on his liver. He has gone from a healthy 160 lbs (a few months ago) and as of today, he is 118lbs. They inserted a feeding tube in his belly about 10 days ago. He has only lost MORE weight since then. After the doctors told him there was nothing they could do for him, they sent him home (I'm assuming to die).:thedoubletake: He is too weak to walk and can barely stand. He literally looks like a Holocaust victim...I have NEVER seen anybody so skinny and still alive! It is almost impossible to look at him...breaks my heart! He has had NO chemo or radiation. He cannot even swallow his own saliva...it just puddles in the back of his throat and he is constantly gurgling and spitting it up all day and night.

I am SO concerned about how fast he is wasting away! Does anybody have any great advise on what I could juice for him, that would start putting some weight back on his tiny frail body?? I NEED a great recipe for him so badly!! They way it is going, I wouldn't be surprised if he only has days to live....I am so terrified the answers and help I need are going to come too late!!! Please, I need to put something in that feeding tube that will make him feel better and start nourishing him properly!!! I beg of you all...

He did a REALLY good job of hiding from me since sometime in February and lying to me since then, as well. I had NO idea he was sick and how terrible he was doing. You see, he has had TERRIBLE spinal bone spurs his whole life and he blamed his absence and constant time laying in bed on that, so none of us thought too much of it because it has hindered him pretty badly for many years.

Anyway, as soon as I found out about the cancer diagnosis, I told him that he should not let the Doctors talk him into Chemo or even radiation because, once I saw just how thin and weak he was, I knew it would kill him faster than any cancer would! I then told him I wanted to try to treat him with Cannabis Oil and I had to do NO convincing him with that. Even though he has never even smoked a joint in his life, he was absolutely open minded and open to going this course!:thumb:

Since then, I have been spending all my time outside of work, reading and researching and I learned about Rick Simpson and all that. Thing is, the more I read, the more I realised I couldn't just feed him CCO and assume it would bring him back from the brink like it did for good 'ol Stan Rutner. I can only assume he lucked out with how well and fast it worked for him. So many blurry details in all this and of course it's making my head spin. I am exhausting myself trying to find the right answer to save my dad specifically, and all I'm doing is adding to the questions with all the variables....I'm feeling more and more like a failure every day. My dad has always been the absolute BEST father a girl could ever ask for. He always made sure he had time for me and taught me much much more than most fathers teach their daughters. He always made me feel loved and with him around I always knew I was safe. He made me his number 1 priority and gave me more love and knowledge than I could've hoped for. He is the reason I grew into a strong, confident, and fiercely independent woman and I am thankful everyday for having him. Even though I am now 38 years old, I am still my daddy's girl and I need to do everything I can to try to save him...and if I can't save him, I have to AT LEAST help him leave this world with some dignity and pain free. I am his only hope, only light at the end of this awful tunnel known as terminal cancer, and it's time for me to give him the same love and attention he always gave me.

Now, I am begging you (specifically YOU, cajuncelt...because it is obvious to me that you are THE MAN!!!:thumb:) I know that you are EXTREMELY BUSY and probably have people beating down your door for help and advise and ANY amount of your time is EXTREMELY valuable!! I beg of you, and ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE who can advise me on my specific problem......PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME SAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN I'VE EVER KNOWN! :circle-of-love:

So much love and respect for what you all are doing everyday to help people, Thank you so much!!!:love::love::love:

Tanja

Hi Tanja,
I am going to be honest with you. Sometimes we can't beat cancer, but come to an agreement with it. Rick himself said that if nothing else, the oil will help add comfort, calmness, etc. in the end.
I purposely do not treat palliative care patients. I just can't do it. Cant do the little ones either. I struggle with PTSD myself.
That said, I know someone that specializes in regimens that will benefit him.
Give me a bit & I'll get them together.
I replied out of respect & compassion for you. I think you are awesome to do this for him. But, I'm not really active on the advising end here anymore.
You can definitely post here, but you might get a quicker response on Sue's thread.

Good luck & be well. I hope y'all receive the blessings you deserve.

I understand, Cajun. And I thank you SO much for responding to me...I know this is beyond grim and there is little to no hope for any real success. I appreciate your compassion for me, more than I can put into words,:green_heart: and Any direction you point me in, I will go. And I will continue reading the remainder of this thread and I'm sure much more. I just wish I would've known about CCO and the Canna Budwig Protocol sooner, because I would have probably started him on it MONTHS ago, before I even knew he was sick...simply because he has been a smoker his whole life and I always sort-of expected him to come down with some sort of cancer.:( I am not a person who uses mj, never really got into it but, NOW that I have learned so much about the CCO and everything it does treat and prevent, (I have suffered with chronic severe insomnia since I was a kid and I also get debilitating migraines almost weekly. Doctors have never helped me but always were happy to take my money.) I am going to get a medical marijuana card and start making oil for myself...after I get my dad what he needs. I will do anything I can to help make my dad feel better for whatever remaining time he has here with me. But, who knows? Stan Rutner defied all odds, and my father is the epitome of a stubborn Polack!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to help me out. You truly are an angel and I'm sure you have earned your wings 100 fold.
Much love to you and I hope you are well.
I wish there were more people in the world like you...

Tanja

I've watched that video. What we're looking at now is what I believe to be the original canna Budwig, from Stoneygirl Farms, and that mix is a straight flaxseed oil and CCO mix. I know you're using the carrier oil/CCO/lecithin mix, and I'm assuming this is working well for your patient? This is also the method circuit uses, and he's kept that brain cancer at bay for years now, so I have to believe that combination works.

I'm wondering though if, using flaxseed oil, is the lecithin necessary?

I had a look for Stoneygirl Farms and found that Stoney Girl Gardens have information regarding a Cannabis Budwig protocol. In it they use lecithin so assuming Stoney Girl Gardens is that same thing then either lecithin was in the protocol or they added it in at some point for some reason...

I have no idea how things are going for the person I'm trying to help apart from side effects. I won't know for at least a few weeks, maybe longer...

Hello SweetSue,

Good morning Cajun. I've looked over the CannaBudwig materials and noticed it makes no mention of the lecithin addition. I'm assuming this addition came into your recipe following your introduction to Badkittysmiles last year? Given the effectiveness of the CannaBudwig mix, is this addition even necessary? I can see adding lecithin to an edible, and I can see adding it to a mix that's not the CannaBudwig, but I'm not seeing that same necessity with this already potent mix that's capable of getting the absorbtion rates up.

Are you adding lecithin to your own suppository mix?

please excuse my lack of understanding but I'm getting more and more confused about what you refer to as the CannaBudwig. From the latest discussion in this thread it appears to me that CannaBudwig has more in it than CCO+carrier or CCO+carrier+lecithin. Is this true? If so, could you please elaborate on it a bit.

Thank you, Sue.

Hello fookinel,

thanks for another detailed post regarding my questions.

If, for example, the combination of medications are metabolised by CYP 3A4 and CYP 2C9 then those medications themselves could be used to help with first-pass metabolism, somewhat like taking a dose of CCO (ideally mixed with a carrier oil/lecithin) after a meal.

My medications are processed by CYP 3A4 and CYP 2C8. For THC, Wikipedia states: " ... Metabolism occurs mainly in the liver by cytochrome P450 enzymes CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A4 ..." So there may be some competitive action among them.

So far the CCO/carrier oil/lecithin mix I've been making has never given immediate and strong effects. Whether it was the original mix posted on the first page of this thread or a more potent mix I've been making lately, the person I'm trying to help has never felt immediate effects, they always took at least an hour or two and the times they had psychological effects it generally didn't last longer than a few hours.

I'll see what happens to me when I finally manage to get stuff properly mixed together. No idea why my CCO/carrier oil/lecithin mix doesn't stay homogeneous. I mix the CCO with flax, slightly warmed, then flax with lecithin and a dab of alcohol, all slightly warmed, then combine all together, mix well ... Next day when the mix is taken out of the fridge, it has a dark sediment on the bottom (I guess CC and lecithin) and what appears flax on top. Added more alcohol, mixed well, into the fridge where the ingredients nicely separate again :) Any suggestion as to what may be wrong?

Cheers,

You're mixing it correctly. The good news is that it seems the better higher quality ingredients separate easily. They have to be mixed regularly.

Will they separate out in the capsules, and if so, will this matter?

... and I might add: if then indeed separate then doesn't that put the whole goal of liposomal encapsulation in jeopardy?

Best

When I did the recreational 5:1 mix I used olive oil and lecithin. This separation didn't occur with mine, so I'm wondering if this something that's exclusive to flaxseed oil? I also didn't make capsules with mine. Chewey, if you read this, are you getting separation in your capsules with flaxseed?

When I did the recreational 5:1 mix I used olive oil and lecithin. This separation didn't occur with mine, so I'm wondering if this something that's exclusive to flaxseed oil? I also didn't make capsules with mine. Chewey, if you read this, are you getting separation in your capsules with flaxseed?

Funny you should ask this Sue.....

At the time of making them, all mix well. Although i must admit, when i took some two days ago, there seemed to be darker areas inside the capsules and i was wondering if it has separated a little? I'm not 100% tbh

I did not use alcohol at the time of mixing

Thank you Chewey. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Back
Top Bottom