A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I'll see what happens to me when I finally manage to get stuff properly mixed together. No idea why my CCO/carrier oil/lecithin mix doesn't stay homogeneous. I mix the CCO with flax, slightly warmed, then flax with lecithin and a dab of alcohol, all slightly warmed, then combine all together, mix well ... Next day when the mix is taken out of the fridge, it has a dark sediment on the bottom (I guess CC and lecithin) and what appears flax on top. Added more alcohol, mixed well, into the fridge where the ingredients nicely separate again :) Any suggestion as to what may be wrong?

1) Don't throw it out. The flaxseed oil/CCO will still be useful even if the lecithin hasn't mixed in.

2) Can you give more details about what you did? What alcohol? What lecithin? How did you heat it? The more details about what you did the better.

1)

Don't throw it out. The flaxseed oil/CCO will still be useful even if the lecithin hasn't mixed in.

2) Can you give more details about what you did? What alcohol? What lecithin? How did you heat it? The more details about what you did the better.

Well this is what I did:

- mix 1 gram of CCO with 20 grams of flax oil, mixed by a small hand-held spoon in a warm-water bath. Didn't heat the mix too much, just above body temperature, flax is heat-sensitive as far as I know and it appeared to be enough.

- in a separate cup in a water bath, mix 3 TBsp of flax oil with 1 TBsp of liquid lecithin and a dab (half a teaspoon or less) of alcohol (should be about 50% alcohol). Mixed by a small spoon.

- combined it all together and mixed blended with an electric hand-held egg beater (or whatever it's called)

- into the fridge for 24 hours

- after 24 hours of chilling, the ingredients were separated: darker sediment on the bottm (lecithin and CCO, I guess). Added another half a teaspoon of alcohol, blended with the electric mixer, into the fridge, but the ingredients separated once again, ...

I used liquid sunflower lecithin.

Interesting what Cajun and Chewey said about the ingredients separating.

Cheers

- in a separate cup in a water bath, mix 3 TBsp of flax oil with 1 TBsp of liquid lecithin and a dab (half a teaspoon or less) of alcohol (should be about 50% alcohol). Mixed by a small spoon.

This could be part of your problem. I don't use flaxseed oil, however, I got some flaxseed oil and soy lecithin granules at first and used them to do a little test.

I ground the lecithin granules as best as possible in to a powder and then tried to combine it with flaxseed oil 3 ways, one with nothing else added, one with rum (probably ~40-45% ethanol) and one with something ~95% ethanol (I won't name what it was as it's poisonous, but most can probably guess what I used).

In the end I found that ~95% ethanol gave the best results, nothing else added was next best, and rum was easily the worst. I haven't used flaxseed oil with what I've made, I've used olive oil, and the only time I've had a problem with lecithin and oil mixing was when some water got mixed in accidentally.

I can't guarantee that using a higher alcohol content will work as I don't really have any experience using flaxseed oil, I'm only reporting on what I observed from that little test...

There are a couple good culinary solvents on the market now that run 95% and aren't toxic. :battingeyelashes: fookinel, I'm so thrilled that you're so curious and experimental. That was tremendously insightful. So glad I'm standing next to you. Waiting on harvest is brutal sometimes. I need more inventory to do my own experimentation.

This could be part of your problem. I don't use flaxseed oil, however, I got some flaxseed oil and soy lecithin granules at first and used them to do a little test.

I ground the lecithin granules as best as possible in to a powder and then tried to combine it with flaxseed oil 3 ways, one with nothing else added, one with rum (probably ~40-45% ethanol) and one with something ~95% ethanol (I won't name what it was as it's poisonous, but most can probably guess what I used).

In the end I found that ~95% ethanol gave the best results, nothing else added was next best, and rum was easily the worst. I haven't used flaxseed oil with what I've made, I've used olive oil, and the only time I've had a problem with lecithin and oil mixing was when some water got mixed in accidentally.

Your little experiment seems to suggest that it's likely the water content in alcohol that is causing inadequate mixing. I've just made a new mix of flaxseed oil and lecithin (no alcohol), slightly heated up, and blended with an electric hand-held egg beater. At the end the mix was pretty much all foam. Now it's chilling in the fridge, but will be re-blended several more times .

Here is a link to someone "researching" how to make home-made liposomal Vit. C. Not sure how trustworthy it is, looks reasonably well argued. It states that adding some alcohol may be a good idea to form liposomes. In their case the carrier substance is water. Just sharing.

This is the best way without separation from my experience, I have made over a 1000 of these. Heat cannabis oil along with a couple mls of alcohol(I used 40% absolute vodka) so it becomes a very runny mix, I then quickly add this to my room temperature flaxseed oil(take out an hr prior to making the biobomb) I then use a whisk on a electric egg beater and mix on low for approx. 30 secs. Next I slowly warm my lecithin with a ml of vodka so it to becomes very runny, I then add this to my room temperature flaxseed oil and whisk this with egg beater for approx. 30 secs. Then finally I will add the 2 separate mixs together and whisk again for another 30 secs, I will put into the fridge for 12 hrs remove and give it another quick whisk then put back into fridge for another 12 hrs take out and make my capsules. No separation and No sediment in the bottom of capsules( sediment could be from not filtering your alcohol -cannabis oil enough when making your CCO)...Each for their own. Just what works for me.:goodluck::green_heart:

I also find it much easier working with bigger batches..I will use 3-4 grams of CCO when I make my batches. So when I am done I will have a mixture of approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup( mixes much easier with a better consistency)

Hi panacea,

I also find it much easier working with bigger batches..I will use 3-4 grams of CCO when I make my batches. So when I am done I will have a mixture of approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup( mixes much easier with a better consistency)

thanks for sharing. After some experiments on my side I ended up using olive oil as the carrier my first batch of biobomb capsules. Olive mixed real nice, with no problems, no alcohol, no extra heating. Flax seed oil always separated for me even when mixed just with lecithin. But I would definitely prefer to use flax oil so next time I'll give your tips a try.

Best,

panacea, thank you for sharing that detailed process. You cleared up a couple things that'd been rattling around in my brain.

I've been wondering for some time now whether olive oil might not be the better choice, or rather if it's necessary to use flaxseed oil as the preferred carrier oil. Flaxseed is part of the Budwig protocol because it's mixed with the cottage cheese and that causes a chemical reaction that causes an electrical response at the cellular level. Obviously, we're not including the cottage cheese here, which is why I'm wondering.

The olive oil's a proven winner as a CCO carrier oil, and it doesn't require all this care.

Any thoughts on this guys?

This is a rather detailed but very direct treatment regimen and I am very happy that you took the time to share this with us all. Not only that, but the additional break-downs listing the dietary considerations and other things I wouldn't have even thought to consider are very helpful as well. This will be put to great use and hopefully will save a lot of lives now and in the future!

This is a rather detailed but very direct treatment regimen and I am very happy that you took the time to share this with us all. Not only that, but the additional break-downs listing the dietary considerations and other things I wouldn't have even thought to consider are very helpful as well. This will be put to great use and hopefully will save a lot of lives now and in the future!

I'll be bold here and thank you on cajuncelt's behalf TJG. There're many other resources available on site to assist you with cannabis therapies. If you've any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome the the :420: community. I hope you're finding everything to your liking. Again, numerous resources are available that many don't notice at first, so any questions are welcome. We're a friendly lot and try our best to be helpful.

Hello,

As part of my treatment, I do tacking with CCO, suppositories with CCO + cocoa butter, and also BioBomb capsules. I have also tried sublingual but can't hold the oil under my tongue long enough due to saliva washing it down my throat. My understanding is that the idea of subligual dosing is to allow the oil to be absorbed (as much of it as possible) in my mouth rather than swallowing it. The same goes with tacking, right?. Any ideas or tips how one can improve their sublingual dosing?

Thanks a lot. Best,

Put the oil on bread. Put the bread under your tongue

It's always the simple approach that works, isn't it? :laughtwo: It was like my brain did a face palm. :laughtwo:

Thank you cajuncelt. :battingeyelashes:

I'll be bold here and thank you on cajuncelt's behalf TJG. There're many other resources available on site to assist you with cannabis therapies. If you've any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome the the :420: community. I hope you're finding everything to your liking. Again, numerous resources are available that many don't notice at first, so any questions are welcome. We're a friendly lot and try our best to be helpful.

Yes, I do see quite endless amounts of resources on Cannabis and it's taking me near forever to sift through them all. I was actually recommended by an individual to pass on some questions to you, so i'll have to brainstorm on that one again and get back to you more specifically at a later point. Thanks for the warm welcome and I would say I have been enjoying myself here thus far, :)

Yes, I do see quite endless amounts of resources on Cannabis and it's taking me near forever to sift through them all. I was actually recommended by an individual to pass on some questions to you, so i'll have to brainstorm on that one again and get back to you more specifically at a later point. Thanks for the warm welcome and I would say I have been enjoying myself here thus far, :)

We'll be here when you're ready with those questions JG. You might be better off asking those at the Study Hall, but regardless of where, rest assured someone will respond.

Back
Top Bottom