A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks for the laugh. :rofl: Ahhh..... Nice break. Lol!

Best thing I've heard today so far has been the following:
"We're all still learning as we are the only ones compiling the research studies."

It's WE the people, the caretakers providers patients and growers, that have made all this possible not the government hacks or the industry medical professionals.

It's WE the people, the growers and caregivers that have made cannabis protocols based on the wins and loses we had to deal with while attempting to save our loved ones in spite of not due to ... those same government hacks or industry medical professionals.

The collective experiences of losing or saving our loved ones has provided us with our "anecdotal stories." THAT experience is the classroom from whence our total knowledge comes from. Evolution is the result of stagnation and the systemic need for improvement.

Together we evolve from a single screaming vulnerable patient to a self supporting group of powerful educated activists forcing change onto a lame system.

What a shameful testimony to our collective governments. This is us, refusing to stand quietly by while they play their control games.

Chiming in, honored to be here. I will post further details and specifics on my parents soon.

Quick back story
I have crohns disease
Mom has stg 4 met breast cancer, 4.5 years chemo. Cancer has pretty much left soft tissue and is in bone
Dad has stg 4 met prostate cancer. Chemo at first, went into remission and now PSA is growing quickly

I will find out where to post on crohns later, but now my primary focus is my parents.

I have been getting top shelf for them for a few years for appetite and sleep. Unfortunately I am limited to a select few strains, mowie wowie, super skunk, and a legit cut of g13 out of Ole Miss that goes back years. the starting material will not be an issue. We have stocked up on all items needed for Motoco's method and I have no reservations about my ability to make it.

I will provide more in depth info about their disease status soon and would really appreciate a path and plan to health for them. Hell, I'll even travel if need be to get them some face time with Cajun. I am putting their longevity in front of anything else right now. They have 2 wonderful grandchildren to watch grow up and help mold them into the person they molded me into. I will do whatever I need to do to help them, physically or financially. Thanks much in advance. I have been reading this thread for 3 days, so much to soak in. So many wonderful spirits in this thread, my optimism is high.

Sorry for any errors, typing on my phone

Mom's cancer is invasive ductal carcinoma, estrogan receptor positive, prograter one receptor negative, her2new positive.

What is the preferred delivery method? She hasnt started the oil yet so will need to build her tolerance. The silver lining in this is that she is not in horrible health. A little run down from almost 5 years of chemo every 3 weeks, but bedridden by no means.

Please help me get started.

Mom's cancer is invasive ductal carcinoma,ER+.

What is the preferred delivery method? She hasnt started the oil yet so will need to build her tolerance. The silver lining in this is that she is not in horrible health. A little run down from almost 5 years of chemo every 3 weeks, but bedridden by no means.

Please help me get started.

Welcome Formyparents. :hug: Sorry we have to meet under these terms, but I'm thankful you found us. I'm hoping Cajun catches sight of this and answers you. You've been reading, and that's good. Ask any questions you have and we'll do our best to help you find satisfactory answers.

You already aware of the healing potential of the plant, already demonstrate understanding and skill in cultivating, and I doubt you'll have any problem making oil. I'm glad to hear your mother's doing as well as she is. I'd say you're well-positioned for success.

You're looking at a combination of tacking, which should be where you start, and suppositories, if Cajun's protocol is what you'll be following. Do you live in a state that supports cannabis-based therapies? Do your parents have oncologists that will be receptive to tracking the efficacy of the cannabinoid treatment? You have to start low and slowly increase the dose and everyone responds differently, so the more regular labs are done the easier it can be to dial in the effective dose.

Have your parents used cannabis before? There are consideration when starting someone new to cannabis, to allow the endocannabinoid system the best chance to gear up. I'm sure there will be many more questions both ways, but you've made contact and now things can start moving in a positive direction.

Cajun posted recently that he's no longer offering advice here. There are others that can assist you. Let's see what kind of response you get.

I planned on following whatever protocol Cajun recommended.

They have been smoking for a while, which was an accomplishment since they are both retired teachers. It helps with appetite and sleep.

Let's call it a friendly state. I want to help them. I doubt their oncologist will be on board, but maybe once he sees progress. ...

I just need to know a plan and a path to follow and how she should ingest for her cancer and the estrogen thing around different carrier oils, etc.

They are on board and will follow a sound plan. Thanks for responding. All 58 pages of info are a little overwhelming for me to pinpoint actions. My crohns is a different much easier beast, magical butter machine cococanna capsules work for me

I planned on following whatever protocol Cajun recommended.

They have been smoking for a while, which was an accomplishment since they are both retired teachers. It helps with appetite and sleep.

Not a friendly state, but I could care less. I want to help them. I doubt their oncologist will be on board, but maybe once he sees progress. ...

I just need to know a plan and a path to follow and how she should ingest for her cancer and the estrogen thing around different carrier oils, etc.

They are on board and will follow a sound plan. Thanks for responding. All 58 pages of info are a little overwhelming for me to pinpoint actions. My crohns is a different much easier beast, magical butter machine cococanna capsules work for me

The estrogen concern red flags flaxseed oil. That can be replaced by olive oil.

Both prostate and breast cancer have responded positively to suppositories. You always start the protocol with tacking, or some other method that utilizes the oromucosal lining. Cajun has the protocol laid out clearly in the first pages of this thread. I realize it's a lot of information to sift through. My hope is that we can spare you most of that.

When can you have oil available?

Her next PET scan is July 6, she plans to start after that to see what happens before her next quarterly scan. So I'll get it together this weekend.

Good to hear. We'll be around when you yell out.

Hi everybody,

another of my questions that may demonstrate how inexperienced I am in these matters:

I have secured two new batches of plant material to make my oil. They come from different suppliers, in neither case I know the very supplier nor the strain. My observations are:

- one batch contains a material that is very dry, stems snap easily. The plants are not sticky at all and the smell is just mild. The plants are in two bags, one in another, and I can barely smell it from outside.

- the second batch is not as dry and the smell is very strong: several thick bags one in another are not able to contain the odour. The material is somewhat sticky.

My questions are: are the dryness and stickiness in general related or not? The same goes for the smell and dryness. Given how strongly the second batch smell, should I be suspicious about the first batch with its very mild odour?

Maybe I'm talking complete nonsense, I don't know. Any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks. Best.

Hi everybody,

another of my questions that may demonstrate how inexperienced I am in these matters:

I have secured two new batches of plant material to make my oil. They come from different suppliers, in neither case I know the very supplier nor the strain. My observations are:

- one batch contains a material that is very dry, stems snap easily. The plants are not sticky at all and the smell is just mild. The plants are in two bags, one in another, and I can barely smell it from outside.

- the second batch is not as dry and the smell is very strong: several thick bags one in another are not able to contain the odour. The material is somewhat sticky.

My questions are: are the dryness and stickiness in general related or not? The same goes for the smell and dryness. Given how strongly the second batch smell, should I be suspicious about the first batch with its very mild odour?

Maybe I'm talking complete nonsense, I don't know. Any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks. Best.

The second batch smells because it's loaded with oil that's loaded with terpenes, the molecules that give the plant it's smell. That strong odor and stickiness suggest good plant material for oil production.

The dry batch I'm not so sure of. Inexperience demands I step aside and wait for more experienced hands to speak up.

So I have been providing oil to a colon/rectal cancer patient for 3 months, just gave him his 4th month supply. During the 3rd month he was without his chemo pill for a week (I guess they were late getting them to him) and during that week he started to feel really good on just the oil. He has been improving since starting the oil but felt exceptionally well during that week without chemo. He says he feels "normal" now and is able to return to normal life activities for the first time in 2 years. He gets tested in about a week "fingers crossed", my question is, if he gets the news he's hoping for and is clear, what do we do for dosing from that point on? Do we stay at the current dose for an extended period or switch to a maintenance dose? What is considered a maintenance dose? He is currently taking approximately 400 mg a day divided into 4 doses. This is the dose he got the "flu like symptoms" at so that is where we stayed.

So I have been providing oil to a colon/rectal cancer patient for 3 months, just gave him his 4th month supply. During the 3rd month he was without his chemo pill for a week (I guess they were late getting them to him) and during that week he started to feel really good on just the oil. He has been improving since starting the oil but felt exceptionally well during that week without chemo. He says he feels "normal" now and is able to return to normal life activities for the first time in 2 years. He gets tested in about a week "fingers crossed", my question is, if he gets the news he's hoping for and is clear, what do we do for dosing from that point on? Do we stay at the current dose for an extended period or switch to a maintenance dose? What is considered a maintenance dose? He is currently taking approximately 400 mg a day divided into 4 doses. This is the dose he got the "flu like symptoms" at so that is where we stayed.

Let's see what kind of response you get back neiko. I'm not certain myself, but if there's been no good answer before later I'll go deep diving for you and see what I can turn up. My guess is you'd want to drop down to about a fourth of the therapeutic dose, but that's more instinctive on my part.

It sounds hopeful. Let's see what his labs show. It's wonderful that they're scheduled so soon. It gives you the information necessary to adjust. Good work. :high-five: May I ask, how's he dosing?

He is doing the bio bomb 30 minutes before dosing and then injecting the oil into capsules. I've tried to get him to tack or do suppositories but this is the way he prefers to do it. It seems to be doing the job. He is also following a very healthy diet which I think helps the oil work better too. I see him once a month and boy I can really see the change each time. This last time he looked healthier than most well people I know. His family is very excited by his improvement. He says he's ready to go back to work which he thought would never happen. It is really amazing the transformation.

When you get the timing right and it works it's like watching a miracle occur. My hope is that as legalization progresses people will become more proactive and think of cannabis as a dietary supplement. At the very least I'd like to see a strong trend to try cannabis first instead of as a last gasp.

That's tremendously encouraging neiko. I know it has to be a weight off your mind. You realize you'll never be able to stop offering this kind of assistance? It takes a level of dedication you've already demonstrated. You're building loads of good karma. :battingeyelashes:

It is a great feeling knowing something I grew did such amazing things for somebody. I will continue to make oil going forward whether he needs it anymore or not. I really like using it myself. I love the buzz!! I want to try some without decarb for smoking. I would love to try the oil with the terps still present.

It is a great feeling knowing something I grew did such amazing things for somebody. I will continue to make oil going forward whether he needs it anymore or not. I really like using it myself. I love the buzz!! I want to try some without decarb for smoking. I would love to try the oil with the terps still present.

The acid cannabinoids are exciting to me at this point. I've just started delving into them. I've been playing with tinctures lately. A tincture made with undecarbed buds will be effective in treating inflammation, muscle spasms and the cell growth proliferation of tumor cells. You can only imagine the potential of live resin extractions. Good grief, I find it hard to remember to breathe when I start to read about live resin concentrates. :laughtwo:

The acid cannabinoids are exciting to me at this point. I've just started delving into them. I've been playing with tinctures lately. A tincture made with undecarbed buds will be effective in treating inflammation, muscle spasms and the cell growth proliferation of tumor cells. You can only imagine the potential of live resin extractions. Good grief, I find it hard to remember to breathe when I start to read about live resin concentrates. :laughtwo:

Wait till ya dab some. You won't be satisfied with most other ways.
It's not just the high. It's the taste.

Wait till ya dab some. You won't be satisfied with most other ways.
It's not just the high. It's the taste.

I got lost in researching it today. I'll probably be there all day. I have no chance of even coming close to any here in PA, but just reading about it and listening to the talk has my heart racing. I'm gonna have to put a plan in place. Doesn't it make you think it should all be produced like this?

Back
Top Bottom