A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Don't worry, I'll bring the Gumbo. Is 40 quarts enough or do I need to get out the 60 quart pot?

:rofl:Cajun can make the Red Beans and Rice. Impossible to screw that up. (But I'll bring a gallon of Cajun Power and Tiger Sauce just in case!)

Sue can bring the brownies.:high-five:

And we'll all sing Down on the Bayou. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

And in all seriousness, Cajun, what you're doing is one of the most beautiful inspiring things I've heard. Thank you.

Don't worry, I'll bring the Gumbo. Is 40 quarts enough or do I need to get out the 60 quart pot?

:rofl:Cajun can make the Red Beans and Rice. Impossible to screw that up. (But I'll bring a gallon of Cajun Power and Tiger Sauce just in case!)

Sue can bring the brownies.:high-five:

And we'll all sing Down on the Bayou. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

And in all seriousness, Cajun, what you're doing is one of the most beautiful inspiring things I've heard. Thank you.

I would play it safe and use the 60!!! :) :peace:

Hello,
We have started a multi path dosing plan. Suppositories 3x per day with tacking and ingestion in between. It seems to be going well at 250ml per day. But the suppositories are causing a little discomfort at this frequency. Getting ready to double up, so we will see how it goes.
The oil we are using is tested out as Indica with 61.74% THC 2.66% CBD. I am thinking to get an ounce of another High CBD I>S hybrid to extract and blend in with my Indica oil.
Has anyone tried that? Is OK to do that? any suggestions?

Thanks again to all of you.

Hello,
We have started a multi path dosing plan. Suppositories 3x per day with tacking and ingestion in between. It seems to be going well at 250ml per day. But the suppositories are causing a little discomfort at this frequency. Getting ready to double up, so we will see how it goes.
The oil we are using is tested out as Indica with 61.74% THC 2.66% CBD. I am thinking to get an ounce of another High CBD I>S hybrid to extract and blend in with my Indica oil.
Has anyone tried that? Is OK to do that? any suggestions?

Thanks again to all of you.

I think that'd be a good idea. That 2.66% value for such a valuable cannabinoid disturbed me. I haven't tried blending them, but I can't think of any reason that'd be a concern. I'm low man on the experience totem pole here so I'd wait to see what the more experienced brains have to contribute to the conversation.

It's good to hear from you again. Thanks for checking in. :hug: :love:

May I ask, what do you mean by discomfort with the suppositories?

Silly yankees...
I'd almost pay to fly yous guys down just to watch what happened when ya started talking all that down here.

Sue, you're our new couyon.

On a serious note, you don't need to mix CBD & Indica. Dave it as a stand alone or with Sativa.
Your posted regimen is light years ahead of what most were posting not that long ago.
Way to go.

Silly yankees...
I'd almost pay to fly yous guys down just to watch what happened when ya started talking all that down here.

Sue, you're our new couyon.

On a serious note, you don't need to mix CBD & Indica. Dave it as a stand alone or with Sativa.
Your posted regimen is light years ahead of what most were posting not that long ago.
Way to go.

You're too kind mon ami. :kisstwo:

Got your email SG.
Sorry, I don't get on that account allot. I'll reply by email.
There's an element here that habitually takes the labor of others, labor through countless hours, blood & gallons of tears, and put their name on it. I call it the Jurassic Park Syndrome.
Anyway, I don't want to log on someday to find she's even ripped off the name of our clinic.

Silly yankees...
<snip>
Way to go.

Hi CC,
I am assuming that you were answering me, and by "Dave it" you meant "Vape it" Yes?
I have already decided to try as 20:1 CND:THC vapor oil pen. Not too sure about it as I am more old school when it comes to inhalation. ( don't trust the purity or the tech of these gadgets)

Sue,
By discomfort I mean burning or light cramping. this seems to happen weather it is inserted or ingested. I am thinking it might be due to a possibly harsh quality of the extraction.

Thanks!

Hi CC,
I am assuming that you were answering me, and by "Dave it" you meant "Vape it" Yes?
I have already decided to try as 20:1 CND:THC vapor oil pen. Not too sure about it as I am more old school when it comes to inhalation. ( don't trust the purity or the tech of these gadgets)

Sue,
By discomfort I mean burning or light cramping. this seems to happen weather it is inserted or ingested. I am thinking it might be due to a possibly harsh quality of the extraction.

Thanks!

Yes, it was for you.
I meant save it though, not vape it. Vaping just cannot deliver medical doses or bioavailability.

Sounds like your oil still contains a good chunk of alcohol. I would try a coconut butter mix, it will be easier on the lining of your "areas".

Got your email SG.
Sorry, I don't get on that account allot. I'll reply by email.
There's an element here that habitually takes the labor of others, labor through countless hours, blood & gallons of tears, and put their name on it. I call it the Jurassic Park Syndrome.
Anyway, I don't want to log on someday to find she's even ripped off the name of our clinic.

P.S. This was not directed at Sue, not anyone that has posted here recently.
Another member created a Facebook page plagiarizing the majority of the info I've posted.
There are some holes in that info due to my attention that only a small handful of individuals across the entire country would notice.
It's not incorrect info, it's just not backed up by the tons of literature that could go with it.
The bio bomb suppositories are an example.

I have shortened & edited info be readable here & to the point in some cases.
You would need to be VERY involved in this, as in professionally, to even see that.
This FB page contained these edited shorthand versions. Problem is for this member is that I can fill in the blanks & definitely elaborate.
They can't.
They think what they wrote/stole is the waxed lid.
So, these edits are like my fingerprints & I was fortunate to prove that... thoroughly, to the powers that be.

Sorry, for the dramatic pause folks. Carry on.

Thank you with all my heart to anyone who cares presently or in the future for calling these shade tree, jackleg, wannabe, thieves to my attention.

For the record,
I've spent countless hours upon years driving, flying, working, on the phone & internet doing this research. I've travelled most of the country to universities, corporations and professional entities lecturing to tough audiences. I promise we HAD to know our shit. E were baptized by fire (literally?) Ever try to convince a panel of 50+ y.o. oncologists that they are the problem? You get try answer a lot of questions you better be prepared for.

Ever treat dozens of terminally ill patients with chronic serious diseases?
Or are you the one playing know-it-all on the social site?

Treating the dying is a teeny bit different. Especially when you don't know them. You do notice their 9 year old holding you like a vise begging you to not let Mommy go to Heaven yet.
We're able to open a clinic because we MORE than proved this knowledge to the knowledgeable.
I didn't just play Weed Doctor on a social internet site. You come under fire here, you just deal with a tiny few challenging you.
Any fire my way is in real life from real regulatory authorities with real consequences.

The point.... I've done the work & did my time. I've posted info here that is now being used that you are not going to find anywhere else.
If you do, I'll start considering an attorney specializing in plagiarism. Lol.

Awesome! Can I assume that this situation is what sparked your interest in cannabis oil? Have you done other treatments, surgery, chemo, radiation also? My post was a response about brain cancer, but enjoy hearing of other diseases successfully treated. I'll make it a point to stop by your shop, always happy to support a local business, hoping to see cannabis oil used by more patients instead of the typical prescriptions.

Brain cancers have had pretty nice results with CCO as I'm sure you know.
We will be the only clinic providing full consultations with registered oncology nurses, a consulting oncologists, and a few homeopathic practioners.
We don't have any medical equipment (legalities) for scans, but we've contracted with an awesome imaging company just 2 streets over.

Once the have a regimen smoothed out, they will be provided with the specific, tested materials. We show them everything about dosing & they do their first dose with us.

(Oh, and I get to play with concentrates on lab quality professional equipment.....but NOT medical)

We are the only entity in the country doing this right now. There are few that even claim to provide all we do, & the others are not the types of places anyone but heroin addicts go to anyway.

The are 2 members as of today that have the exact address. I'll definitely PM more or just post it if that'd be intelligent.

Yes, it was for you.
I meant save it though, not vape it. Vaping just cannot deliver medical doses or bioavailability.

Sounds like your oil still contains a good chunk of alcohol. I would try a coconut butter mix, it will be easier on the lining of your "areas".

Ok, I suspected that to be true about Vaping. So use a high CBD oil in the same way as the Indica (suppositories)? What about other forms of CBD like Powder and sprays?
Also , I read someone here talking about low dose treatments, more like homeopathy, Is there any more information about that?
Interesting idea about the oil solvent. I believe that the oil is reasonably free of solvents because it does not show up on the BudGenius report. But maybe it is still there? Argh! Who can you trust?!
One of the major gaps here (besides dosage) is finding easy access to reliable sources of oil or flower at affordable pricing.

Ovarian Cancer is a baddie. I may only get one shot to do this right.

Gratitude and Respect to all the heroes on this list.

I treated a lady who would do her "backdoor method" using CCO & coconut oil with a syringe, no "high" and successfully treated. Did not get into great detail with her method but she claimed to have no issues whatsoever.

P.S. This was not directed at Sue, not anyone that has posted here recently.
Another member created a Facebook page plagiarizing the majority of the info I've posted.
There are some holes in that info due to my attention that only a small handful of individuals across the entire country would notice.
It's not incorrect info, it's just not backed up by the tons of literature that could go with it.
The bio bomb suppositories are an example.

I have shortened & edited info be readable here & to the point in some cases.
You would need to be VERY involved in this, as in professionally, to even see that.
This FB page contained these edited shorthand versions. Problem is for this member is that I can fill in the blanks & definitely elaborate.
They can't.
They think what they wrote/stole is the waxed lid.
So, these edits are like my fingerprints & I was fortunate to prove that... thoroughly, to the powers that be.

Sorry, for the dramatic pause folks. Carry on.

Thank you with all my heart to anyone who cares presently or in the future for calling these shade tree, jackleg, wannabe, thieves to my attention.

For the record,
I've spent countless hours upon years driving, flying, working, on the phone & internet doing this research. I've travelled most of the country to universities, corporations and professional entities lecturing to tough audiences. I promise we HAD to know our shit. E were baptized by fire (literally?) Ever try to convince a panel of 50+ y.o. oncologists that they are the problem? You get try answer a lot of questions you better be prepared for.

Ever treat dozens of terminally ill patients with chronic serious diseases?
Or are you the one playing know-it-all on the social site?

Treating the dying is a teeny bit different. Especially when you don't know them. You do notice their 9 year old holding you like a vise begging you to not let Mommy go to Heaven yet.
We're able to open a clinic because we MORE than proved this knowledge to the knowledgeable.
I didn't just play Weed Doctor on a social internet site. You come under fire here, you just deal with a tiny few challenging you.
Any fire my way is in real life from real regulatory authorities with real consequences.

The point.... I've done the work & did my time. I've posted info here that is now being used that you are not going to find anywhere else.
If you do, I'll start considering an attorney specializing in plagiarism. Lol.

:Namaste: From the very beginning (of my time here) you have been the "GOTO" person as far as I am concerned for serious medical use of cannabis. I have great respect for all that you have been through (and I only know a small amount) and what you have studied and learned along the way. Your clinic will be a model of what a alternative clinic should be. I would be (and am) angry (putting it mildly) at anyone taking credit for anything that you have help all of us with and putting their name on it. You have my greatest gratitude for myself and everyone you have helped and will help, and I am proud to call you my friend. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi CC,

Sue,

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification. Still learning all the ins and outs myself, so this was a learning experience for me.

If you can vape the oil in some form you're ahead of the game IMO. The availability of the cannabinoids from vaping pure concentrates is going to exceed any other method barring IV administration. Their concentrated numbers place them in another category. Given the choice all of my inhalation would be vaping concentrates. Next year the plan it to get a press going and lose the solvents. Then concerns like the one you now face won't be an issue at all.

I hope your next batch is purer. Is this oil of your own making?

:oops: Missed this note. Follow the boss's instructions please.

Yes, it was for you.

Once the have a regimen smoothed out, they will be provided with the specific, tested materials. We show them everything about dosing & they do their first dose with us.

This made me smile real big.

cajuncelt said:
(Oh, and I get to play with concentrates on lab quality professional equipment.....but NOT medical)

Anyone else hear the delight of a boy and his new toys? :laughtwo: :love:

cajuncelt said:
We are the only entity in the country doing this right now. There are few that even claim to provide all we do, & the others are not the types of places anyone but heroin addicts go to anyway.

All those years of hard work coming to fruition, not just good enough, but beyond the best. Setting the standard. Good times mon ami.

<snip>

I hope your next batch is purer. Is this oil of your own making?

:oops: Missed this note. Follow the boss's instructions please.

Hello Sue,
I am planning to make the CBD oil myself, it will be my 1st attempt at making it. Looking at using ACDC.
The oil I have been using so far (described in a previous post) is from an online source I found that is deeply committed to RSO philosophy and methods. All their oils are individually tested by BudGenius. (i don't what the rules/protocols are about referrals). I believe their methods are good, but not exactly what I would prefer.
Ideally I would like to find a consistent and reliable source of medicine.

Hello again,
We are about to move to 300mg CCO suppositories 3x per day and ingestion/tacking 2x per day (am & pm).
Is there a recommendation on the ratio of dosing orally to rectally? If we are getting about 1g per day, how much should be by mouth vs suppository?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom