A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Careful, Dave! They haven't done the clinical trials yet! (and going through their patient's pockets.)

I'm in a cabin on a lake in the mountains with a chapter of Hells Angels.
These guys are pretty cool actually...so far. They've fed me, all the beer I want & I got them VERY high. Lol.

There you go again! We finally get ourselves ed-yoo-cated by pharma-guy and now you're spouting off about angels again!

Guys, if we keep going on like this we're going to totally screw up their statistics! :rofl:

Glad it's working out. Hunter S Thompson's experience in the 60s and my limited observations in the 70s were a bit different.

You forgot the Rolling Stones...

Careful, Dave! They haven't done the clinical trials yet! (and going through their patient's pockets.)

There you go again! We finally get ourselves ed-yoo-cated by pharma-guy and now you're spouting off about angels again!

Guys, if we keep going on like this we're going to totally screw up their statistics! :rofl:
These guys are definitely no Angels. I bout choked out one of their "hangarounds". They mostly laughed how pissed he got me. Lol.

From Chris Beat Cancer, discussing a new study on breast cancer.

"This new study presents evidence that chemotherapy can switch on a repair mechanism in the body which ultimately allows tumours to grow back stronger. It also increases the number of 'doorways' on blood vessels which allow cancer to spread throughout the body."

I grabbed a link to the abstract.

Neoadjuvant chemotherapy induces breast cancer metastasis through a TMEM-mediated mechanism

Chiss beat cancer. What a f@cking joke. This jack ass had a good surgeon and then flipped a coin with his life by not doing chemo.
I have a friend diagnosed with stage 111 CRC did the standard treatment chemo/radiation, surgery then more aggressive chemo because of lymph nodes involved. Unfortunately chemo did not work and ended up with lung mets. This person started looking for alternatives,started juicing carrots like crazy went vegan and all that good chit by advice from some jack ass who learned the shit from hear say on the Internet. Needless to say my friend has brain mets now. I hope and pray the new medical team can put this in remission.
Now back to Chris, I HATE people who try to make money off people who are scared and desperate trying to stay alive. IF that poor boy crosses the street and he not in a crosswalk it's over.
I guess what I'm really trying to say here is
Alternative medicine might be the way to go for some people and it might work butt please do it with a doctor. You basically need your blood work and CT scans to measure progress or lack of.
Plus you Doctor might learn something and document what works for future patients.

Chiss beat cancer. What a f@cking joke. This jack ass had a good surgeon and then flipped a coin with his life by not doing chemo.
I have a friend diagnosed with stage 111 CRC did the standard treatment chemo/radiation, surgery then more aggressive chemo because of lymph nodes involved. Unfortunately chemo did not work and ended up with lung mets. This person started looking for alternatives,started juicing carrots like crazy went vegan and all that good chit by advice from some jack ass who learned the shit from hear say on the Internet. Needless to say my friend has brain mets now. I hope and pray the new medical team can put this in remission.
Now back to Chris, I HATE people who try to make money off people who are scared and desperate trying to stay alive. IF that poor boy crosses the street and he not in a crosswalk it's over.
I guess what I'm really trying to say here is
Alternative medicine might be the way to go for some people and it might work butt please do it with a doctor. You basically need your blood work and CT scans to measure progress or lack of.
Plus you Doctor might learn something and document what works for future patients.

Chris was actually my first exposure to this tactic of feeding off fear. That's contrary to my core values. Since then I've noted this being a trend in marketing I'd been oblivious to. I farm him for info and keep a safe distance.

Couldn't agree more Moe. How will you know the efficacy of your treatment if no one checks the biochemistry?

Sorry your friend had such a rough go. That approach works for many people. Is he using cannabis in any form?

Not that I'm aware of, I have offered all my stash and have left it at that.
I know when I was diagnosed with cancer cannabis was one thing that seemed to be coming out of the woodwork .I'm sure it's the same for my friend.
Sue I think your great person and have your heart in the right place. I have no doubt your helping a lot of people live more comfortable lives.
Not only are you educating us, your listening and giving people a place to vent.
Big hugs to you my friend

Not that I'm aware of, I have offered all my stash and have left it at that.
I know when I was diagnosed with cancer cannabis was one thing that seemed to be coming out of the woodwork .I'm sure it's the same for my friend.
Sue I think your great person and have your heart in the right place. I have no doubt your helping a lot of people live more comfortable lives.
Not only are you educating us, your listening and giving people a place to vent.
Big hugs to you my friend

My goal is inclusion without judgement Moe.

Big hugs right back. :hug::hug::hug:

Another uneventful day at the oncologist's office

Had my 3 month scan today and as expected no sign of cancer. That makes 3 clear scans in 6 months.

Doc is still not completely on board with my chosen treatment but she agreed to schedule next scan for 6 months instead of 3. That's a big step for her, and a reminder to me that I'm still dealing with stage 4 metastasis. The way my health and strength have been improving it's easy to forget how serious a disease this is. I need to keep my regimen going steady, and 6 months from now I'll have the same news to report.
:Namaste:

Had my 3 month scan today and as expected no sign of cancer. That makes 3 clear scans in 6 months.

Doc is still not completely on board with my chosen treatment but she agreed to schedule next scan for 6 months instead of 3. That's a big step for her, and a reminder to me that I'm still dealing with stage 4 metastasis. The way my health and strength have been improving it's easy to forget how serious a disease this is. I need to keep my regimen going steady, and 6 months from now I'll have the same news to report.

I'm running to give you a big hug. You are such an inspiration and give me uplifting hope.
..❤️

Learn from Cajun. No slip ups, you hear? :straightface:

Not that I expect you to KR. Wonderful news. :hug: :love:

I am very glad to read your posting and the good news. this gives a lot of hope to me :circle-of-love:

I am very glad to read your posting and the good news. this gives a lot of hope to me :circle-of-love:

Good morning stayalive. :hug:

The more I study the ECS and the interaction with cannabis the more hope I see. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:thanks:

could I fill the capsules with the CCO without adding a carrier oil (olive oil and lecithin) and use it as suppository?

You can, but they won't absorb in the same way, so you lose bioavailability. At the very least use the olive oil. It helps with tumor cells in its own way, and that's something you want on your side, but beyond that is the bioavailability. Cannabinoids don't like to absorb on their own.

Back
Top Bottom