A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

wise words from everyone, yes i gotta love every utterance.
i would love to add to that.
it is possible to target the delivery of your cco by your choice of carrier oil eg.. coconut oil is digested by the liver, olive oil goes to the lymphatic system. there are many more so do some research on any carrier oil you plan to use. herbalists combinations are often used to cover the whole body or target specific areas

wise words from everyone, yes i gotta love every utterance.
i would love to add to that.
it is possible to target the delivery of your cco by your choice of carrier oil eg.. coconut oil is digested by the liver, olive oil goes to the lymphatic system. there are many more so do some research on any carrier oil you plan to use. herbalists combinations are often used to cover the whole body or target specific areas

Glad to have you among us Radic. This is what we do here, and more experienced hands are always a welcome addition. :hug:

Thank you SweetSue! I do not have suppositories for my dad. I was going to start by gving it orally. He's currently having issues with constipation and today was having accidents so I'm not sure if the suppositories would be okay while he's having those issues? I do understand about wanting to introduce to him first so it's not overwhelming, but I need to get him the first dose as soon as I get there. I am racing to him now, about 6 hours away. On top of him being terminal, he just went to the hospital last week, they said he has pneumonia, white blood count has been very low so they did a transfusion yesterday and now today his oxygen is low and can't eat. He's getting really upset and hyperventilating, not himself at all. For tonight, do you think it's okay to get to him and give him a first dose orally? My mother just called very upset saying he is getting increasingly worse and needed me to come straight to the hospital when I got there. They still have him at the hospital bc of everything else but I can't wait for them to send him home I gotta get it into his system.

@Abernathy32
for constipation and loose stools please check psyllium husk
Psyllium - Wikipedia

I have full colectomy and would have loose stools up to 10 times a day but with psyllium husk I have 2-3 times a day and no loose stool. a real life saver

I take sub lingual and suppositories

it feels good to see children like you. your parents are lucky to have a son like you

:circle-of-love:

Hi Abernathy.

I wouldn't worry about sativa vs indica. The 2 main things to focus on are getting high THC to the tumors and keeping levels steady by dosing every 4 hours.

And yes you can increase dosage more rapidly. Doubling dose every 3 days is the upper end of increase rate. He'll definitely feel the euphoria but that's definitely a secondary concern now and may actually be a good thing if he's experiencing pain from advanced disease or the treatments. It will not interfere with treatment for pneumonia. (I was in hospital for a week with pneumonia at end of last chemo and recovered amazingly fast considering the shape I was in.)

Bio bombs made with extra virgin olive oil and liquid lecithin and taken as suppositories will do better job of getting more CCO to lung and lymph sites than any other method. And suppositories will lessen the psychoactivity, as will the apigenin supplements recommended in cajun's 1st post. [edit: I use 00 size capsules from health food store for suppositories. With bio bomb mix they absorb in 15-30 minutes, even if he has accident he still gets medicine]

If you processed the oil until there were no large bubbles then the alcohol is gone. Champagne bubbles are from decarbing.

It's scary now, but many of us have been given the months to live prognosis. If I'd followed all my doctors' advice they would have been right. But I found what you've now found, and that made all the difference. You have the best cancer medicine ever made. Take a moment and look at the oil you made and let it sink in. You've already done something so amazing it's hard to believe it's real. Believe it!
:hug:

You all have no idea what it means to me to have people like you in this world. Thank you Radic, thank you SweetSue! I will get back with everyone tomorrow. I have been up 48 hours by just got to my dad an hour ago and gave him a little over a grain of rice size. They didn't know if he would make it through the night bc of the pneumonia.

Kingston Rabbi,
They have my dad on a breathing treatment again now, His oxygen was in the 60s! He got up in the 90s which is where he needs to be but that's still with the oxygen mask/treatment. If he goes below 80 again he signed a paper saying he did not want to be rececitated. As soon as I got here I put he oil in his mouth, I did the "tacking" method of holding for 10 seconds then just rubbed the remaining around. He hadn't been asleep all night and into the his morning bc he was afraid he wouldn't wake up before I got to him. So he would have to get over the pneumonia to survive right now bc its causing his oxygen levels to so low. I was going to give him another dose 2 hours after Bc he is in this state and I need it in him asap. Will this help him to get better to get rid of the pneumonia ? Bc that's going to kill him before the cancer. Did you have low oxygen or get this bad? I just want to know what I can do other than dosing him more frequently. When I gave him he first dose he almost immediately fell asleep. My family said that's the first time he was that calm and he feel right to sleep. He's in a lot of pain in his back and hip from where the cancer metasized so he goes in and out of sleep. We can tell he's high and feeling it. His oxygen level is staying between 91-96 with the mask/treatment on. I am going to go ahead and give him another now, I'm afraid he may get to high but I gotta get this in his system. Do you know the process of how the oil would get him where the pneumonia is gone and he can breathe without the mask. I cant talk to the dr about it. She says she's totally for it but since it's illegal in my state I can't tell her I'm actually doing it. So I just talked to the nurse, I didn't have my info right. She said the cancer is what is causing him not be able to breathe well. He also refuses to eat so he is really confused bc he has no nutrients. What can I do now ?

You all have no idea what it means to me to have people like you in this world. Thank you Radic, thank you SweetSue! I will get back with everyone tomorrow. I have been up 48 hours by just got to my dad an hour ago and gave him a little over a grain of rice size. They didn't know if he would make it through the night bc of the pneumonia.

Kingston Rabbi,
They have my dad on a breathing treatment again now, His oxygen was in the 60s! He got up in the 90s which is where he needs to be but that's still with the oxygen mask/treatment. If he goes below 80 again he signed a paper saying he did not want to be rececitated. As soon as I got here I put he oil in his mouth, I did the "tacking" method of holding for 10 seconds then just rubbed the remaining around. He hadn't been asleep all night and into the his morning bc he was afraid he wouldn't wake up before I got to him. So he would have to get over the pneumonia to survive right now bc its causing his oxygen levels to so low. I was going to give him another dose 2 hours after Bc he is in this state and I need it in him asap. Will this help him to get better to get rid of the pneumonia ? Bc that's going to kill him before the cancer. Did you have low oxygen or get this bad? I just want to know what I can do other than dosing him more frequently. When I gave him he first dose he almost immediately fell asleep. My family said that's the first time he was that calm and he feel right to sleep. He's in a lot of pain in his back and hip from where the cancer metasized so he goes in and out of sleep. We can tell he's high and feeling it. His oxygen level is staying between 91-96 with the mask/treatment on. I am going to go ahead and give him another now, I'm afraid he may get to high but I gotta get this in his system. Do you know the process of how the oil would get him where the pneumonia is gone and he can breathe without the mask. I cant talk to the dr about it. She says she's totally for it but since it's illegal in my state I can't tell her I'm actually doing it. So I just talked to the nurse, I didn't have my info right. She said the cancer is what is causing him not be able to breathe well. He also refuses to eat so he is really confused bc he has no nutrients. What can I do now ?

Abernathy.....:hug::hug::hug:

Continue micro dosing as frequently as every two hours. Don't be concerned with euphoria, it's what he needs right now. I can't see how you can get him so high he'd be uncomfortable, given his condition.

Take a breath. Step back and realize that your purpose isn't to heal him, it's to offer him relief so that his body can use the cannabinoids and heal more efficiently. His body evolved to heal the same way yours did. It's just short on supplies, which is where you come in. Infuse every dose with the expectation that his body knows what to do with this medicine, and then hold your mother. She's more frightened than you at the moment.

Relief Abernathy. You're not healing him, your helping him heal himself. His insistence that he stay awake for you speaks to a powerful intention on his part, but only he controls how his body will respond. What you offer in this gift of love is more than he anticipated. Let him rest and keep dosing.

My best to your mother. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Topicals are very powerful.. rub lots into his chest it will go deep to where it is needed. the more you rub in, the more effective it will be.. same with painful areas rub it in to kill pain
quick topical X3 ointment recipe
mix 1g of cco with 30ml olive oil and some bees wax 20% by volume
warm and mix till all the wax is melted, pore into a ointment jar and let cool.
that easy,, you can do it.

I am at the hospital now with my dad and family and we have given him 3 big doses so far but now we don't know what to do. The hospital can't know we are doing it but we need them bc he currently can't breathe without the machine and treatments. He also isn't eating which is making him worse. They are having people from the hospital and hospice come to talk about options. Even if we tell the hospital we want him to stay and be on pain meds, they can't do that for long bc they think that's is prolonging his life just to die there. We cant take home right now bc he cant breathe without the oxygen they provide. My family was really all about the oil but don't know what all I know so they
Don't know what to do either. I'm counting on this oil but without us being able to be honest with the hospital bc they wouldn't let him stay then either, I don't know what to do! And we cant force him to eat. He's only had 3 doses but all were about size of 3 grains of rice. He doesn't have an appetite still and I thought that would be key to getting him to eat. I don't know what to do now. I feel completely discouraged bc we need the hospital for a short time until the oil can heal and help to breathe. But again, no food, he still won't live and so far no hunger. I feel so lost now.

Hi Abernathy.

The cco won't treat the pneumonia directly, but it will reduce inflammation in lungs which will help increase oxygen levels. It will also increase oxygen uptake in cells but that won't show up in his blood levels. Overall it will help his body heal, reduce pain, help him rest, all of which starts an upward cycle for recovery. You're giving him what he needs, both love and medicine.

I like Sue's suggestion of dosing every 2 hours, and I wouldn't worry about giving him too much that way.

And hugs for mom. And dad.:hug::hug: :hug:

yes get him home asap,,,ask to take a bottle oxygen home with him,, they do that here in aus...
they will let you rub a herbal ointment "chest rub" into him. try it please. rub it into the soles of his feet and temples too. imho your going the right way.
keep going, dose every 2 to 3hrs forward ever. do you have an atomizer????. try and get some THC into his lungs to kill the infection. they don not smell and are very discreet.

Good morning guys and gals!!! Toady's question is "Bladder Cancer". I am assuming suppositories would be the delivery method of chose. I am not sure how well it will work with this patient. He is 110lb golden retriever. I was thinking about a strong olive oil infusion (with lecithin) with a high thc strain. Thoughts? :circle-of-love::peace:

That would be my option, but be cautious about the doses. Start very low and watch the pup for signs of too much tiredness. I'd expect great relief for him, and you know we'll all be waiting for updates. :battingeyelashes:

Do you think that my regular strength at 1g/ oz will be strong enough or should I double it? :circle-of-love::peace:

I'd start with the regular strength Dave. He's cannabis naive. :rofl:

After a couple weeks try a heavier concentration.

Greetings
i am treating my sisters dog atm... he a 10y old terrier suffering stage 4 bowl cancer with a few wks to live when i started treating him,,, he is getting lotsa CBD and a small amount of THCA ,,, 3 or 4 doses a day and he is responding very well. he has consumed 6g in 3 wk sofar and she just took an other 4g home to him. oh we also apply a X3 Cannabis balm regularly too. he loves his tummy massages. he is almost back to his old self and we are all very pleased with his progress.

THCA and CBD rule for dogs super critical extracts or ice hashish is full of THCA,,, cannabinolic acid extract is easy-->dont dry the herb, just process it wet and cold exactly the same. dont apply heat at any time in the process.

dogs have more CB1r sites in their brains then we do. thats why some can have extremely acute side effects from THC...

Yes olive oil is a must for targeting Bladder cancer.

include hemp seed oil into his diet too.

Check the water his is drinking for pollutants and his diet...
something caused his complaint and until that is changed it will come back..

guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

oral applications will be fine.

We are giving 4 suppository capsules with 2ml extra virgin olive + 1ml lecithin + 1ml cannabis everyday to my mother suffering from advanced ovary cancer, complete bowel obstruction . So nothing from mouth. Almost 10 days has passed.
She is still on nutrient bag, unable to eat from mouth. High blood pressure but in last 2 days BP is getting lower. So, salt water is used to keep it stable.
Now another issue is everyday shE has fever and antibiotics are helping her to contain it. But anti biotics cannot be given for long. No immune system due to which fever comes back. We are scared what next and all hopes are on cannabis.
Please tell me if anything else need to be done. Also please remember she cannot have anything from mouth not even water.

We are giving 4 suppository capsules with 2ml extra virgin olive + 1ml lecithin + 1ml cannabis everyday to my mother suffering from advanced ovary cancer, complete bowel obstruction . So nothing from mouth. Almost 10 days has passed.
She is still on nutrient bag, unable to eat from mouth. High blood pressure but in last 2 days BP is getting lower. So, salt water is used to keep it stable.
Now another issue is everyday shE has fever and antibiotics are helping her to contain it. But anti biotics cannot be given for long. No immune system due to which fever comes back. We are scared what next and all hopes are on cannabis.
Please tell me if anything else need to be done. Also please remember she cannot have anything from mouth not even water.

I know this is hard to hear, but continue on as you are. Her body needs time to heal it's way, and only her body knows those signals. Her Endocannabinoid system is obviously responding. Many of the cannabinoids found in cannabis are antibiotic in nature, so she's getting help in that department too.

The fear, though totally understandable, is not helpful here. Find a way to replace it with hopeful expectation. That's the energy you want to attract from the universe. Remember, you're not trying to heal her. Only her body can do that. You're offering relief, so that her body can respond with healing. What I hear from your words is she's getting some relief, which says to me that you're going in the right direction.

I know this is difficult, but there's only so much you can do, and you're offering her your best. That's all any mother would ask. :hug:

Greetings
i am treating my sisters dog atm... he a 10y old terrier suffering stage 4 bowl cancer with a few wks to live when i started treating him,,, he is getting lotsa CBD and a small amount of THCA ,,, 3 or 4 doses a day and he is responding very well. he has consumed 6g in 3 wk sofar and she just took an other 4g home to him. oh we also apply a X3 Cannabis balm regularly too. he loves his tummy massages. he is almost back to his old self and we are all very pleased with his progress.

THCA and CBD rule for dogs super critical extracts or ice hashish is full of THCA,,, cannabinolic acid extract is easy-->dont dry the herb, just process it wet and cold exactly the same. dont apply heat at any time in the process.

dogs have more CB1r sites in their brains then we do. thats why some can have extremely acute side effects from THC...

Yes olive oil is a must for targeting Bladder cancer.

include hemp seed oil into his diet too.

Check the water his is drinking for pollutants and his diet...
something caused his complaint and until that is changed it will come back..

guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

oral applications will be fine.

Ok... That deserved a big hug.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Welcome back, Piyush.

I'm sorry to hear about the fever. Right now you're doing everything you can. She is getting 1 ml of cannabis oil per day in steady doses throughout day. It's strengthening and supporting all her systems in addition to fighting the cancer. 10 days is early to see big changes but that doesn't mean changes aren't happening. Give her time to keep healing and believe that you have time.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hi Plyush84
thanx for the update, forward ever, imho your going the right way.
2ml extra virgin olive + 1ml lecithin + 1ml cannabis into 4 doses, everyday for the last 10 days <-- very good now increase the dose for the next 4 days
2ml cold pressed organic extra virgin olive + 1.5ml lecithin + 1.5ml cannabis same 4 doses everyday for the next 4 days then increase again on the 4th night before sleep.
2ml extra virgin olive + 2ml lecithin + 2ml cannabis everyday,,,,, continue on increasing the dose every 4th night.
cannabis is effective against cancer in a dose dependent manor..
dose dependent means healing rate dependent on the dose rate,, if your not getting the medicinal qualities you need (kill cancer) then keep increasing the dose till you do...., bigger doses.
before sleeping is the best time to increase her dose. every 4th night to allow her body to build up the tolerance to handle large doses of cannabinoids in her blood...

also please consider........

topical applications with deep tissue massage to try and brake up and clear the bowl obstructions..

coffee enema will help too. once a day till the bowl is clear..

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Hi,
I am taking 3 suppositories per day of 1:5 dilution of 2:1 THC/CBD. This is done to help skin cancer.
I have two big open ulcers, one is 3" and the other one is 2" diameter. On the 3" one, I apply THC CCO
mixed with DMSO and can notice improvement (very slow).
On the 2" one, the THC CCO I applied had an impact but it was way too slow for the rate of the cancer growth,
so I apply Black Salve which is much more aggressive. The problem is that the Black Salve generates a lot of
burning pain which I want to eliminate by using topical cannabis around the ulcer not on top of it. My questions:
1. What ratio of CBD/THC in topical application is the best for pain relieve? I have both CBD and THC CCO that I can use.
2. Are there any other advices in this regard?

Regards.........

Back
Top Bottom