A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

@notsurge Keep us posted on your progress at the Hufeland clinic. I think, from memory, it's a tumor on the esophagus? All the things you have tried must surely have bought you some time, even though the cure remains elusive.

As I read further on alternative cancer treatments, it seems that colloidal silver has much to offer, and just as importantly, it's all pros and no cons. As a general treatment it can be administered orally or sublingually, but for conditions involving the airway it can be breathed as a cold vapor from an ultrasonic-based nebuliser (particles can't be transported in hot steam from a vaporiser). Colloidal silver seems compatible with every other therapy, strengthening the immune system and fighting pathogens wherever it finds them. Taken following a meal, it doesn't make its way into the intestine because it's quickly absorbed into the bloodstream through the stomach wall, so all the good bacteria in the intestinal tract escape its attentions. It is said to operate on cancerous cells by an interesting process—instead of killing them, it reverts them to normal cells—thus leaving the liver much less debris to clean up. The effectiveness of colloidal silver is enhanced by simultaneously using DMSO to open up a path through the protective membrane that tumors like to surround themselves with. DMSO might assist the action of cannabis here, too, especially if you are vaping, to get cannabinoids through the tumor's protective membrane. (DMSO can be administered by appling it to skin anywhere, or drinking it in a cup of juice or water, it is not generally vaped.)

All the best in Germany. :goodluck:

Yes, it's on the vocal cords.

I do have colloidal silver but I've never tried to use it, I guess because of some things I read. And I do have a nebulizer which I used for CBD but not any more. I might try that but I am afraid my throat will not want any of it. It has become very irritable.

DMSO is kind of the same. It looks very interesting but I am a little shy about using it. I did put it in some topical compresses I applied to my throat, and I used very small amounts in drinks with supplements like liposomial vitamin C -- just a few drops for one glass. Some of its properties are a little scary if you're not experienced. It's really too bad that one can't easily find someone with expertise in it. It looks so useful.

I think I am going to try this 'recipe' starting with a very low concentration. Then I'll report to you. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi VS,

Last night I tried 5 drops colloidal and 5 drops DMSO in 10 milliliters of saline solution, which is the suggested way to use that nebulizer. That gave me around 15 mn of inhalation. Later in the evening, I did 10 drops and 10 drops, also for about 15 mn. I'd like to try again today before my long drive tomorrow. Do you have a notion of the amounts to use of these substances? Is there someone on this forum with that expertise? Without advice, i would up it to 20 drops colloidal but stay at 10 with the DMSO. But I would prefer to do it with advice. Thanks.

@notsurge, good move with the colloidal silver, but I recommend not adding DMSO to the nebuliser because so few have used that method that we can't be confident it has no adverse implications to the lungs. To get DMSO into your bloodstream, just apply it diluted with water so the skin is less irritated (70:30 DMSO:water) to your legs or chest. Once in, it travels everywhere. 1 teaspoonful twice a day should be ample, but DMSO is itself anti-cancer, so you could take increasing amounts, building up slowly to 2 tablespoons per day. (I've heard of people using 4 T to obtain relief from chronic pain, and reporting no ill effects.) The one consequence of using DMSO is an objectionable odour it gives your body; you don't smell it but everyone around you can.

As for colloidal silver, there is really no such thing as taking too much, believe it or not. Some people make their own using a simple DIY setup that produces a concentration of around 15 ppm, and they will drink that in place of their daily few litres of water if suffering a cold or flu. You can buy commercial colloidal silver solution up to a few 1000 ppm and take it by the tablespoonful with water regularly throughout the day to treat serious problems such as cancer, but with yours being in an awkward location with a relatively poor blood supply, the nebuliser is a better way to get colloidal silver to the growth. What does your jar say for its ppm?

To get DMSO into your bloodstream, just apply it diluted with water so the skin is less irritated (70:30 DMSO:water) to your legs or chest. Once in, it travels everywhere. 1 teaspoonful twice a day should be ample, but DMSO is itself anti-cancer, so you could take increasing amounts, building up slowly to 2 tablespoons per day.

How is it anti-cancer beyond helping carry other substances into the cells? What worries me a little is that if it helps the good stuff cross all these barriers, it can help the bad stuff do the same, theoretically. It looks to me like a molecule that you would want to use only in a highly targeted way.

Also, something weird happened that you may have some insight about. I had used the DMSO as part of compresses I left on my throat all night. The beard under my jaw got all red and I never wore anything even vaguely red! Can you explain that?

That is good for using as it is, with no further dilution. You can drink it by the halfcupful, gargle it regularly throughout the day, hold it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes for sublingual absorption before swallowing, or use it in your cold-vapor nebuliser. Just start low and increase gradually.

There are two types of silver solution, both labelled colloidal silver. One is easier to manufacture, it's ionic silver and has a metallic taste. The other is true colloidal silver, and it has no taste—it is indistinguishable from water, tastewise. (Many users end up making their own, at a huge saving, and the DIY product turns out to be a mixture of the two.)

Does your commercial colloidal silver have a distinctive taste?

How is it anti-cancer beyond helping carry other substances into the cells?
It has been said that DMSO is one of the most thoroughly researched products, yet remains one of the least understood. In "DMSO CANCER TREATMENT: MIRACLE OR SCAM?" by Dennis Clark (a pdf download) he cites experiments where a color dye was used with DMSO to reveal that "DMSO had a particular affinity for neoplasms (i.e., cancerous cells) and did not stain other tissues in animals." He also says "DMSO, by itself, has been shown to revert many types of cancer cells into normal cells." (This is not unique to DMSO, apparently there are many chemical agents known to have this ability, colloidal silver being another.)

Also, something weird happened that you may have some insight about. I had used the DMSO as part of compresses I left on my throat all night. The beard under my jaw got all red and I never wore anything even vaguely red! Can you explain that?
I use DMSO topically and have noticed nothing similar on hair color. But DMSO is a powerful solvent, and a drop spilled onto a kitchen bench top, or a plastic utensil, or coloured clothing will instantly remove its color, permanently. Could be your beard is artificially tinted? :)

Hey guys

The little girl is stable again after a few days in hosp. We got out Saturday, I don't really know what's made the difference but let's see if we can stay out this time.

Sue it turns out the THC oil is indeed frozen. I'm going to keep this issue in mind and work through the other possibilities at the same time. It's good to know it can be an issue.

Nixie the IV anti-sickness drugs are ondansetron and metaclopramide, plus she's getting buscopan, ranitidine and omeprazole, plus nosenan as and when required. They've been back to oral a few days now, as have the cannabis oils. We also got a second very good result on cancer count: a couple more and we'll be getting seriously optimistic.

OM

Hey guys

The little girl is stable again after a few days in hosp. We got out Saturday, I don't really know what's made the difference but let's see if we can stay out this time.

Sue it turns out the THC oil is indeed frozen. I'm going to keep this issue in mind and work through the other possibilities at the same time. It's good to know it can be an issue.

Nixie the IV anti-sickness drugs are ondansetron and metaclopramide, plus she's getting buscopan, ranitidine and omeprazole, plus nosenan as and when required. They've been back to oral a few days now, as have the cannabis oils. We also got a second very good result on cancer count: a couple more and we'll be getting seriously optimistic.

OM

What a relief to know you're home OM. :hug: We'll keep an optimistic energy running about the cancer labs. It's good to hear your oil producer knows the ropes.

That's a terrifying number of meds for one little girl, and I'd bet it's only a partial. Let's keep some energy moving towards seeing her free from all this someday, laughing and playing as though this is a distant memory. Children have dynamic healing forces that sometimes make ours look like wanna-bes. Lol! I taught my children at a young age to talk to their immune systems when they got sick, with the expectation that the cells knew how to heal and just needed some focus.

It was an amazingly effective technique in our home, years before I knew we even had an ECS or understood something of how it performs its seemingly miraculous work of spontaneously healing our cells, one by one. My daughter still practices this when she feels sickness coming on. She almost never gets sick anymore. The girl has an amazing awareness of her own healing power.

I love that idea of just getting the cells to focus Sue. I'm going to have another word with the little girl's to make sure they're on the right track.

And yes that isn't all the meds she's on, though it is most of them. To that I could add acyclovir, posaconazole and co-trixamazole, not to mention the chemo cocktail. I'm balancing things up with nettle tea, apple cider vinegar, parsley, frankincense, coconut oil etc etc etc. Hopefully the doctor's stop before mine do...

OM

I love that idea of just getting the cells to focus Sue. I'm going to have another word with the little girl's to make sure they're on the right track.

And yes that isn't all the meds she's on, though it is most of them. To that I could add acyclovir, posaconazole and co-trixamazole, not to mention the chemo cocktail. I'm balancing things up with nettle tea, apple cider vinegar, parsley, frankincense, coconut oil etc etc etc. Hopefully the doctor's stop before mine do...

OM

:green_heart:

That is good for using as it is, with no further dilution. You can drink it by the halfcupful, gargle it regularly throughout the day, hold it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes for sublingual absorption before swallowing, or use it in your cold-vapor nebuliser. Just start low and increase gradually.

There are two types of silver solution, both labelled colloidal silver. One is easier to manufacture, it's ionic silver and has a metallic taste. The other is true colloidal silver, and it has no taste—it is indistinguishable from water, tastewise. (Many users end up making their own, at a huge saving, and the DIY product turns out to be a mixture of the two.)

Does your commercial colloidal silver have a distinctive taste?

It doesn't have a metallic taste, just slightly sour, like a glass of water with a dash of vinegar in it.

Saw my oncologist today - had a blood test a couple of days ago - MJ is working!

My CA125 (cancer marker) rose from 300-ish to 900-ish in the gap between having chemo (felt that it was doing too much damage to continue at this stage, but it was obviously helping to some extent, though without hope of a good result long term). I could feel from the bloating that it got slightly worse while I learned to grow and gradually upped my dose. The latest CA125 test shows a slight climb to 1100 - so, in a month, under 25% rise as compared to 300% the previous month. I am going to up my dose a little - something I couldn't do with chemo, of course! Hopefully by the next test (2 months time) cannabis will have turned it right round. It also means that I can monitor my cancer to some extent by how it feels - it isn't painful, but there is a degree of bloating which is clearly closely connected to state of the cancer.

I am so happy about this!

Now I need to up my act with regard to growing and processing...and get a good tight hold upon my diet, after the celebratory chunk of elderflower and rhubarb cake from the posh cake shop...

The cake sounds marvelous and boy, do you deserve it. :high-five:

Well done Nixie. :battingeyelashes:

I am cannabis patient in Europe with brain cancer. I have my basic story described here in separate post. I have not written here about my DMSO experience. I took 1 teaspoon of DMSO every day for about 2 months last summer. DMSO cured my back pains. Back pains where there still car accident and spine surgery. Now I do not feel anything wrong with my back. DMSO did it.
I started DMSO not because of my back but because I believed it will cure my brain tumor. It did not. At same time I had to reduce my daily CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) by 2/3 because of DMSO. DMSO is increasing bioavailability of CCO in huge amount. I could not take the same dose as before while on DMSO.
My brain tumor growed last year from 37 mm to 45 mm. I stopped DMSO and put back the rest of CCO. My tolerance for CCO is very low, it always has been. My full dose which I can tolerate is 3 grains per day.
DMSO is great for very many conditions. Just google it. If you cut your finger, or hurt it very badly, just stick it in DMSO (with 30% of water or aloe vera). Pain stops immediately and so does the bleading. Good stuff it is, everybody should have in med. cupboard. Just for me it does not replace CCO.
If you do decide to use DMSO, read the literature how to handle it. I shall not make this post too long with all these details.

I am cannabis patient in Europe with brain cancer. I have my basic story described here in separate post. I have not written here about my DMSO experience. I took 1 teaspoon of DMSO every day for about 2 months last summer. DMSO cured my back pains. Back pains where there still car accident and spine surgery. Now I do not feel anything wrong with my back. DMSO did it.
I started DMSO not because of my back but because I believed it will cure my brain tumor. It did not. At same time I had to reduce my daily CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) by 2/3 because of DMSO. DMSO is increasing bioavailability of CCO in huge amount. I could not take the same dose as before while on DMSO.
My brain tumor growed last year from 37 mm to 45 mm. I stopped DMSO and put back the rest of CCO. My tolerance for CCO is very low, it always has been. My full dose which I can tolerate is 3 grains per day.
DMSO is great for very many conditions. Just google it. If you cut your finger, or hurt it very badly, just stick it in DMSO (with 30% of water or aloe vera). Pain stops immediately and so does the bleading. Good stuff it is, everybody should have in med. cupboard. Just for me it does not replace CCO.
If you do decide to use DMSO, read the literature how to handle it. I shall not make this post too long with all these details.

Thank you Mariamlu, that was very helpful, and very provocative. I'm waiting for someone to start a thread to explore this topic more thoroughly.

Anybody game? :battingeyelashes:

Mariamlu, are you taking the CCO on its own or in a biobomb formulation, and by what administrative path? Are you making use of a topical at all? There's a patient in California I heard of through a topicals manufacturer that used a double-strength formula to shrink her Glioblastoma. She applied it continuiously to her neck and shoulders.

We've learned that there's a patch of skin we call the Dorsal Medial Ramii (DMR), located at the top of the spine - you know, where the dowarger's hump appears? - that covers some unmyelated axons, a direct pathway into the brain without euphoria. We use topicals here for headache or migraine control as well as to lift the mood, but I also recommend it be used liberally for brain tumors.

It's always good to have you step out. I have this quirk where I like to keep tabs on everyone. :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you for your input on DMSO, Mariamlu. While DMSO is credited as having anti-cancer properties, it is always to be used in combination with a more potent cancer killer, as far as I can see. One such recommended protocol is DMSO + colloidal silver, the DMSO in this case fulfilling the task of transporting the colloidal silver through membranes such as the blood-brain barrier, and through the protective membrane that tumors wrap themselves in, then through the cancer cell wall to allow the silver to enter. On the matter of cannabis oil, in a GBM forum I follow the recommendation is for a 1:1 (THC:CBD) oil, they say that is found to work best for GBM. It sounds to me that you might be using a high THC oil? If that is all you have access to, there are ways to modify it to make it closer to a 1:1. It does appear that DMSO could be advantageous to a cannabis protocol for the same reason.
I wish you well in your harrowing journey. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom