A big hello to the community!

Dpabon

Hello everyone!
My husband and I have decided to embark on the art of growing, for med and hobby!

Currently we are running a dwc, originally the first tub was set up as a dripper/ dwc and since then we discontinued the drippers once the roots dropped into the Rez. We have also transplanted from our original 5gallon tub to an 18 gallon and added two new disk aerators.

We are currently aporoaching the one month mark from germination. On AN nutes at 7ml per 9 gallons of ph adjusted water. I will be posting pix as soon as I can find a secure way to upload...

Been reading the forum and I am impressed by the knowledge!!

i didnt want to double post the pix so i will just post a couple in this section, I have gone ahead and posted a grow journal too if your interested
image-2173484126.png
image-1306692397.png
image-16228234421.png
image-1260948349_1_.png
[
image-2220872860_1_.png

hopefully this is the last time i have to change the rez, im hoping they can grow to maturity in here...this pic is as of today their first month birthday +/- a few days...
image-404496951.png

Hey thanx, our very first virgin grow!!!

I definitely do, lockscreen passcodes remote phone wipe! I feel it's much safer
Than my pc. Plus I don't keep the info stored...it helps to have a med card too

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom