Hello from the UK - New member

straight perlite since you already have it. also the cheapest method on the board. only need a dollar store bucket of your choice. grow in anything from a 750ml to 20L, depending on how much space you have to fill or amount you want to grow.

also the easiest method.

full

Those are in 5L buckets of perlite.
Do you reuse it? You can just wash it right?

Nick

UK generally or you’re also Sussex way? I’m originally from Chi.

I left the UK in 2004 aged about 25 and moved to Cape Town. Don’t marry a South African lingerie model with lesbian parents is a bit of life advice I can give you. I sold my wife and divorced my business. In 2009 I left (by Land Rover) and drove back to Chichester through Africa. I have a really old blog I did of it I can DM you.

Then 2010 moved to Hong Kong. Where I still work. But I was doing 10 days Thailand, 10 days HK from 2018. Got married, had a kid. Covid hit and since part of my business is setting up work from home I haven’t been back since January 2020. My clients are ok with it. They just want to see my ugly mug to go out and party. They’re offering to pay too! They’re all longstanding now. I’m like - meh I’m busy with my wife’s business which I can’t tell them about and remain entirely professional!

So North, East, South or West for you? I can afford to be a bit more blase with my location. Because my wife’s biz and its legal and licensed for us.

Nick
Sorry just getting back to you. Been very busy with work. Well I'm in Kent so not a million miles away. I'm right on the border so a stones throw from Rye.

Please DM it over. Happily have a scout over it when I roll my evening smoke and make a coffee 👍🏻👍🏻

Sounds like you'd have a few storied to tell, Nick. Looking forward to having a read.

Do you make it back this way, for family or whatever?

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Do you reuse it? You can just wash it right?

you can. it's so cheap i don't bother. i just recycle it into the outdoor garden.

120L bale costs between $40 - $60 depending on supplier. a bale will last me 2 1/2 - 3 yrs worth of grows.

At the moment we use coco peat with 20% perlite. Then we add probably another 20% perlite in layers.

Reckon that ends up per grow as $200USD touch more - we use about 400L a time of the two mediums and yeah gets binned in the garden right now. Its growing chillies now.they also het the waste nutes from the flower room flood/drain trays - hope they like it, not checked in weeks but think it comes out Ph 4.5 🤣

Nick

At the moment we use coco peat with 20% perlite. Then we add probably another 20% perlite in layers.

Reckon that ends up per grow as $200USD touch more - we use about 400L a time of the two mediums and yeah gets binned in the garden right now. Its growing chillies now.they also het the waste nutes from the flower room flood/drain trays - hope they like it, not checked in weeks but think it comes out Ph 4.5 🤣

Nick

i have an outdoor hydro garden that we use all the runoff for.

full

have three of each set up shown.

Back
Top Bottom