A bit of expert advice needed

Walshnickd

420 Member
Hi I am new to this forum not sure if this is the right place to post this I hope so..

I have this lemon haze it's been in veg for 5 weeks this Friday I am consider flowering soon

It's small and bushy I just want the opinion of some professionals as this is my first ever grow is this a normal looking plant would you be happy with it also would you start flowering soon or would you let it get larger

I am growing in a 80x80x160 (cm) tent I am using a Mars Hydro 48x3W LED a 4" carbon filter to extract and a small heater to keep temps around 23-25 degrees C

Any comments welcome I appreciate you taking time to look at my plant and give your personal views on it

IMG_096524.jpg

IMG_096631.jpg

IMG_096727.jpg

Welcome to 420. If you don't plan on transplanting to a bigger pot then I'd say its kool to flower her.
happy daze.
dusty.

Thanks mate, I am not going to repot I have topped her twice I'm going to give her a week to recover from the last one and then start her flowering, would you say she looks healthy? and also is she going to grow considerably more with the flowering stage

Thanks for your reply appreciate it

Those LEDs are very cool lights and should be kept as close to the plant as possible, but your plant doesn't look like it is stretching for light so that is good. It looks very nice and you can start flowering any time. Just remember the longer you let it veg the more you will get. And if you topped her twice she will turn into more of a bush then a very tall. If space is an issue then look into LST to keep the plant from getting huge, but generally plants double in size during flowering.

Those LEDs are very cool lights and should be kept as close to the plant as possible, but your plant doesn't look like it is stretching for light so that is good. It looks very nice and you can start flowering any time. Just remember the longer you let it veg the more you will get. And if you topped her twice she will turn into more of a bush then a very tall. If space is an issue then look into LST to keep the plant from getting huge, but generally plants double in size during flowering.

Cheers mate appreciate it

I go by the size of plant, as a rule I flip when they reach around a foot in height. Indica dominant can double in height & sativa can triple.
So, depending on how big you want to grow, it's your choice when to flip.The longer the veg period, the bigger the plant, the bigger the yield..
Plant looks healthy to me mate.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom