A little assistance needed from Oz - Please

Hendyson

So, 2nd round of plants for the greenhorn. All was going well in a 2x4x4 tent to get them started (using simple aquarium lighting). Moved them into the big tent (5x5x7) and after a couple days they got "the claw". I'm running one Big Kahuna 600w with MH bulb. It's been mentioned that they may have "Lumen Shock". So this all started last Sunday. A week later, after adding just a little thrive (little because they are wet from when I moved them), and this is what I got. They seem to be slowly coming back, but the "light green" is freaking me out a little on the leaves on 2 plants.

Any thoughts to slow my twitch down? I appreciate it in advance.

p4_zpsaoxsyzl9.png

p3_zpsxiupe4kj.png

p1_zpshbdd3o0h.png

p2_zpsiqcgjp2u.png

ya they have to munch (N) a good flush will fix that but looks like your PH is out of whack make sure you check that but other then that looks good a quick fix and your rocking keep up the good work

Thanks Sssssserpent. Kinda what I had thought. My pH was right at the top (6.4) which I should have lowered. Learn as you go is my roll. Been pretty lucky so far but OCD keeps me on point. It's like having kids all over again. This morning the "lime green" is less so headed in the right direction.

Thanks Sssssserpent. Kinda what I had thought. My pH was right at the top (6.4) which I should have lowered. Learn as you go is my roll. Been pretty lucky so far but OCD keeps me on point. It's like having kids all over again. This morning the "lime green" is less so headed in the right direction.

ya its looking good keep up the good work i have my eyesssssssssss on you lol

Bubba Cush I'm told. Was given the plants from a friend. First round went well, second (taken from first plants) are shown. Going to grab some new stuff this weekend. GSCookie and something else. Time to expand my variety.

Bubba kush is my favorite but the best is pre-98 Bubba Kush i'm growing some zombie Kush now and has Bubba Kush and lavender Kush it's only three weeks in the flowering
IMG_58068.JPG

IMG_58095.JPG

Hey Ssssssssserpent. So did a little flush at 6.0 and a little thrive kick in the nads and today, everyone looks happy. Phucking things grew 3" overnight too. So, thanks. IOU.

Hard to see but look like a little sack pick it and pop it open ? or you talking about the foil leaf that was rip off ?

My last grow (first grow) had a couple beaners inside. Never noticed during flower. Might have cloned one (this one) from that plant. So want to kill the reproduction if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom