A little girl who is rapidly changing our laws

Well this should make everyone smile Awesome Update!

"Mikayla continues to do amazing. We feel so blessed that she feels so fabulous, has no headaches, her vision is perfect and she is laughing and playing just like she used to. We have so many people to thank for helping our little girl. She gets her stitches out on Tuesday and we will be flying home on Friday. Currently, we are staying in Texas, where their kindness and hospitality is beyond our wildest expectations. The kids are having so much fun and we can not find the words to say how truly appreciative we are for their ability to make us feel a sense of home and love of family while we are so far from Canada. Thank you!"

That news is simply amazing Brother! What a heart warming story you shared with us all! This is what we should be reading in the news instead of kill death murder bs.

I do not have the powers for edits Brother, but, I will report the post to edit the town and family name. It is backlogged, so be patient please.

I'm reading the update again, lol. So rewarding!

Thanks for cleaning that quote up for me Rico's!

Waiting for another update now , not sure if she gets or already got her stitches out :) I seen her recovery pics she is one happy little girl <3

Mikayla is one month post op and is feeling amazing. All her symptoms are resolved. No headaches, no double vision, full of life and energy! Her bulge of fluid has not increased but has also not decreased. She has an MRI booked on Monday to see exactly what is going on. We hope that the fluid will start to absorb and everything will continue to go smoothly. Thank you all for your love , prayers and support.

Great share WildRosebud. One month post op and feeling better and better is a great sign. Just need the fluid to start absorbing and appears home free. Just gotta love family stories that turn out like this. Never underestimate the power of prayer, its the real deal. Took awhile WildRosebud I'm glad we are becoming friends, I love passionate people Brother.

ps; good to see you around Happy Kitty!
I&i same to you bud!

Hi all great post as for me and mine our children have their own makes me a granddad and I do so love the little ones they bring such joy to our world God Bless you one and all nice post Wildrosebud

Back
Top Bottom