A new experience

Rin101

I had a sort of enlightening experience today..I thought it'd be cool to share :ganjamon:

So this morning I woke up pretty late and, knowing I was going to see a movie at the theater with some friends in the early afternoon, I didn't smoke because I wanted to be sober for the movie..and remember what I paid to see, you know what I mean? haha..well anyway, around lunchtime I started to notice something wrong with my vision..I couldn't see what I was looking directly at, and my right peripheral vision was just a big grey blur..this has happened before in the past, but usually when I was sick with the flu or something (and before I started smoking marijuana), and each time it has happened I began to feel nauseous and had to go to sleep..

This time I felt perfectly fine other than the vision problem, so I decided I might just need some time away from the computer screen..but after about 20 minutes that hadn't seemed to help, so I got back online and googled "glaucoma symptoms" and (with difficulty) read about acute-angle glaucoma, and discovered that my symptoms were very similar to what I read. I'd heard about glaucoma on a sitcom a few years ago, and I realized I had the perfect medicine sitting right here in my desk drawer! So I packed a bowl and withing 10 minutes of vaporizing, my vision was back to crystal clear!

This was the first time I've used marijuana out of desperation..and I feel like I better appreciate how important this medicine is to so many people with problems much worse than the occasional vision problem. It's nice to see MMJ from a more personal perspective

That's great man. You should still go to an optometrist about your glaucoma symptoms. And if your lucky enough to live in a state that doesn't prohibit MMJ; you know you'll be just fine ;) Good luck on everything, I'll pray for ya buddy :clap:

Back
Top Bottom