A new strain? The Trainwreck zebra?

onizuka88

the change of color seems immobile (stay on the same branches)
should worry the plant seems to grow nicely

Strain - 1x trainwreck 2x m-39 1x poison skunk
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 1 x v600 viraspectra
Nutrients - sensi grow coco
Medium - perlite+grow promix
PPM - ???
PH - im not sure
RH - 50%
Room Temperature celcius 24 to 18
Solution Temperature ????
Room Square Footage - 4' x 4'
Pests - None Known

Attachments

• 20190502_085111.jpg
    20190502_085111.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20190502_085135.jpg
    20190502_085135.jpg
    658.6 KB · Views: 98
The new growth is usually lighter colored than the older stuff,but it's not going away...
You've definitely got a deficiency going on,but I can't say with any accuracy what it is,

Hopefully someone who knows will chime in here-definitely is fixable,I just can't say with what.
Maybe @Emilya will give it a look,I know she'll get you headed in the right direction!

The new growth is usually lighter colored than the older stuff,but it's not going away...
You've definitely got a deficiency going on,but I can't say with any accuracy what it is,

Hopefully someone who knows will chime in here-definitely is fixable,I just can't say with what.
Maybe @Emilya will give it a look,I know she'll get you headed in the right direction!
Thanks for your time

Yep, this is an easy one. Here is a picture of a typical iron deficiency:
iron-deficiency-cannabis.jpg

Looks familiar, ya? Yes it is an immobile deficiency, not because it is not moving around, but because it is in the upper growth. I suspect that this is pH related and due to your pH always being out of the usable range. Start adjusting the pH to 6.3 with every fluid that hits your promix, and this should stop getting worse. I would also do a double check on your coco nutrients and see if they are compatable with a soil grow and can be used at that pH. It looks like you are mixing hydro nutes with a soil based medium, and this could be contributing to this problem too. I think most of this problem is due to not having the solutions adjusted to the proper pH... not a lack of nutrients coming in.

Yep, this is an easy one. Here is a picture of a typical iron deficiency:
iron-deficiency-cannabis.jpg

Looks familiar, ya? Yes it is an immobile deficiency, not because it is not moving around, but because it is in the upper growth. I suspect that this is pH related and due to your pH always being out of the usable range. Start adjusting the pH to 6.3 with every fluid that hits your promix, and this should stop getting worse. I would also do a double check on your coco nutrients and see if they are compatable with a soil grow and can be used at that pH. It looks like you are mixing hydro nutes with a soil based medium, and this could be contributing to this problem too. I think most of this problem is due to not having the solutions adjusted to the proper pH... not a lack of nutrients coming in.
Wow that was fast hahaha thank you @Emilya ill order my calibration solution
I asked the compagny directly for my nutrients and my soil the say its should not b an issues

She makes it sound so easy-when I see yellow on a plant,all I think is "nitrogen deficiency"
and you know,when I think about it,I probably wouldn't really know a nitrogen deficiency if it bit
me on the butt....so I keep my mouth shut and let those who know answer nute questions.
I'm slowly learning,but if it were a school,I'd be in about first grade...long ways to go:)

Back
Top Bottom