A peek

syttonk

A peak at my girls going on 8 1/2 weeks.
Not sure what any of these 6 plant strains are. I can tell indica by it's broad leaves.These are random seeds i have collected over the years they are all dark brown seeds with black markings on them. some of these plant characteristics amaze me. I can only guess, but i know they all are going to be delicious. if you think you can identify the strain i'm open to input
Z-9.jpg
Z-8.jpg
Z-7.jpg
Z-5.jpg
Z-4.jpg
Z-3.jpg
Z-10.jpg
Z-1.jpg
Widow_lower_stems.jpg
White_widow_-1.jpg
White-widow-2.jpg
WTF-og-kush-1.jpg
Tammy-3.jpg
Tammy-2.jpg
Strawberry-kush-1.jpg
My_Girls-1.jpg
IHNI-2-_lower_stem.jpg
IHNI-1.jpg
Grow-room-1.jpg

Hi
and first of all :welcome: to :420:

You have done a good job on your ladies. Can't help with strains since I don't have the knowledge.
But other members have and they will look shortly :)

These plants eighth week of flowering was last week and i have been using general Hydroponics line of nutrients. Maxi-Gro for vegetative Maxi-Bloom for flowering cycle and just started using KoolBloom for the intense final push at the end of the plants life cycle. This KoolBloom is some pretty intense stuff which i only use half the dosage the first week and then I will go on to the full dosage strength the 2nd & 3rd week. And yes I am still using my normal standard nutrients dosage with KoolBloom as instructed by General Hydroponics support the makers of these products. I did question this topic using nutrients with KoolBloom. and yes I did notice the nute burn on one of my leaves.

My concern is all my plants started out growing together they all seem to flowering just fine but one. I call her Tammy which I will post a pic of her. She is a single stalk that was never pruned and is the biggest of all my plants. Tammy looks very healthy with tons of white pistils and very little trichomes. All my other plants have been pruned and are showing white and amber pistils and gobs to trichhome some that are even changing to amber. I am supposed to be flushing in a week. all the other plants seem ready. But What am I going to do about this girl she does not seem to be ready. and i don't have another chamber to put her in. I would hate to screw up the whole crop by putting them on hold for one plant. I will give an additional week before flushing for a week. hopefuly something will start to happen before then.
Tammy-2.jpg

I guess I can keep Tammy going separately in the same grow chamber while I'm flushing the rest, though it my be a little difficult feeding her separately sense i am using a hydroponic Botanicare system. This will entail elevating her off the reservoir grow tray and feeding her separately from the from the reservoir system which will also entail keeping plant water alive with nutrients and ph set ready to go for her water feedings daily.

I wouldn't normally do this for any plant, but sense she is very healthy and is my biggest plant in the group and is flowering like crazy. I sense she is going to be a prize winner. Normally I would just flush her with the rest. But to the circumstances i will make an exception and keep her growing while i go into flushing the rest. I will let you know the results. Happy Growing all.

Let me see if i got you right. So are you saying i can go ahead and flush her with the rest of my plants for a week, with nothing, more then straight ph water no nutrients, no KoolBloom but straight ph water. And then revive her. will that not kill her due to lack of nutrients I know it would not matter with the other plants sense their going to be harvested. I never heard of that. ok i will take that into consideration. I will research that topic and get back with my finding. Thanks for the advice.

Just harvested my crop last night. With all the ventilation in the world those girls were still stinking up the the whole house with a beautiful sweet yet powerful skunk sent aroma. :love: Time to hang dry & cure. Another week to dry and 2 weeks to cure.
Now comes the hard part, Patients. lol.

A bit of bad news though with Tammy my prize King bud. After adjusting her in the grow tray with the others clipped and removed. I started doing my basic inspection on her top bud, like i would do with all my budded plants. Well I had noticed white fury mold starting to grow inside of her king cola O.M.G I freaked out :(. I inspected the rest of her lower buds with no signs. Which also explains why she stopped crystallizing on top while her lower buds were going crazy with trichomes. I checked all my other plants and buds with no sign of mold.

So I clipped her and removed her top and opened it top up. Not much mold at all, but you could see it was present only inside though.

It's like Dang, one minute you think you have a cannabis cup prized cola and the next minute your shot down by mold. Although I do believe know what the issue's with her probably were.
1. she was a single stalk not pruned like the others.
2. That night i said my grow tray didn't drain for them few hours and the humidity got way out of wack due to the submersion pump failing.
3. And the most critical was that she was in a final flowering stage where all my plants would retain the most water. The shame is i had 4 fans going. 2 blowing air in and 2 exhausting it out. And now I wondering if it was that i did not have a fan blowing directly on her to absorb some of her water, or if the damage was already done due to the new pump failing and the excessive water & humidity that night. She was the biggest of the crop. I already cried and it's over. But I did get some beautiful colas from the rest that I will post some pictures of the final results when there ready.

Well it's time to start another grow again. I will probably start a journal on them. If I can figure out how to start one ? lol. So Until then my friends Happy Growing. :420:

Back
Top Bottom