Votes: 30 3.7%
  • House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

Dyna Gro .....is all you need......

k..So i figured lets take a poll of what nutes we all REALLY use.

I'm starting this due to the fact that Advanced Nutrients Got barred for the hydro show..

So Lets see if what our Family here on 420 really uses..

Feal free to comment or just add to the poll..

(the results of this poll in no way is intended to advertise or promote ANY nutrients or companies:ganjamon:)

i originally voted for Fox Farms, but since then I've tryed other nukes, and Fox Farms is hard to beat. Through trail and error, I've found that the feed schedule is way heavier than needed by cannabis. With a good potting mix ( I use ocean forest, mixed with 25% perlite . And I veg for like 6 weeks before adding any nukes. At this point I start using (down to earth ) all purpose organic fertilizer. My harvests have gotten heavier !! I still use the fox farms big bloom, but have eliminated the grow big & tiger bloom. About the 3rd. wk. of bloom, I hit them with high P bat poop !! People tell me there's no difference between chemical ferts and organics ferts., but I would swear I can tell the difference in taste and smell ? Prove me wrong !!

Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

I currently use dyna grow 7-9-5, Fox farm tiger bloom and Fox farm big bloom. Plus they occasional fertilizer spikes. And during flowering I use grandma's molasses. Seems to all work in tandem together.

Back
Top Bottom