A quick hello and question

OutbackSport

Hi all, 52+ male here, just recently re-discovering weed. I mainly use it for my back pain, to relax me. I grew my first few plants this year and was pretty happy with the results. The problem I have now is that my pm doctor has me on a med contract and can drug test me every 3 months if he chooses. I already failed the first one.

So I am here initially seeking advice from anyone who may have been in a similar situation. I promised to doc not to indulge anymore, but I want too. But I could loose my ssd income if I do. I am wondering if there is a way around without disrupting my ssd. I know thats a long shot but would just be interested in hearing others with similar experience opinions. I am not a slacker but have lost the ability to do any heavy work. I can't take a chance on trying to pass a drug test. Not sure where I should post this topic?

hi outback welcome to 420 sounds like you have ait of a predicament on your hands i have 1 possibility you might like to try a flushing system im pretty sure you could find a sponsor on 420 that deals in that area hope all goes well for you goodluck :peace:

Hi all, 52+ male here, just recently re-discovering weed. I mainly use it for my back pain, to relax me. I grew my first few plants this year and was pretty happy with the results. The problem I have now is that my pm doctor has me on a med contract and can drug test me every 3 months if he chooses. I already failed the first one.

So I am here initially seeking advice from anyone who may have been in a similar situation. I promised to doc not to indulge anymore, but I want too. But I could loose my ssd income if I do. I am wondering if there is a way around without disrupting my ssd. I know thats a long shot but would just be interested in hearing others with similar experience opinions. I am not a slacker but have lost the ability to do any heavy work. I can't take a chance on trying to pass a drug test. Not sure where I should post this topic?

:welcome: OutbackSport! You seem to have quite a problem. I told my pain management doctor to pound his pills, and his contract, up his ass! I'm not on it but was not aware Social Security Disability could be taken away for some dumb shit? Actually, I never heard of SSD having jackshit to do with any drug testing at all... tons of friends on it and none are ever tested ..... but, I'm sure there's a lot I've never heard of. I was recently reading some reviews here of some of the sponsor's products and read some really good things about one of the drug testing thingys.... If I can find it again I'll post it up for you. You could probably type "drug screen" or "test" into the search feature and come up with it? So many helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum, I have no doubt you'll get the info you need! :) One bit of advice... don't be afraid to ask! Good luck and again, welcome. :peace:

;)

Welcome! :)

It saddens me to hear about your situation, no one should have to deal with such nonsense. How in the world did you end up with some sort of contract with this doctor? Isn't it possible to switch doctors somehow?

Along with the link BEATEO gave you, make sure to check this area of the forums out: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

This is a great place for you right now considering your situation. A lot can be learned in dealing with your current debacle.

:high-five: :welcome: :green_heart:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am checking out the links you guys suggested. Thank you.

OutbackSport, We're happy to help! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. I do have to ask you something that's been buggin' me since I first read your post... When you say "SSD".. you mean Social Security Disability... correct? I have never even heard of someone's disability payments being conditional upon clean urine screens? I have worked in a drug and alcohol rehab (yeah, I guess that's ironic) and I, even now, know many heroin addicts who still use and get SSD... hell, some of them get SSD BECAUSE they are addicts! I guess what I'm asking is WTF?? :) I know this is kind of asking the same thing in a different way.. but it really is buggin' the shit outta me! I hate to see a brother in green getting screwed. lol Take care bro and looking forward to your future posts and growth in our community. :peace:

BEATEO, yes SS Disability. It's not that SS screens you, just that they review your medical records periodically and if they see a THC positive drug test, the will most likely bring that up at your next review , or possibly call an early review, especially if there are multiple fails. This is what I read on all of the SS forums I have visited. I failed my first test 2 months ago and it is on my record (I have access to them). As far as ditching my PM doc, SS will question that too, besides I do need some meds, and they will only write 3 month worth of prescriptions for certain meds now. Really wish I didn't have to see a doc on a regular basis. I have not smoked for 2 months approx now.

Sorry I am a little scatterbrained when it comes to putting my thoughts down and it's usually late and I'm brain tired,lol. Hey thanks for asking and listening. I been reading the "How to pass" section and plan on looking at everything here, great site!

OutbackSport... you're in a hell of a spot brother.... I do not envy you! I wish I had the answer for you but all I can think of is to try the products our sponsors offer to beat the test. No need to apologize... you obviously haven't read some of the disorganized stuff I've written! lol It is a great site... I don't know what I'd do without these great people! Good luck to you and if there's anything we can help you with just chime in... there are plenty here who are happy to help. :) :peace:

:hug:OutbackSport:love:

I'm dyslexic and fluent in Hawaiian plantation pidgin (Hawaiian mixed in with Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, English and Portuguese dialects). My prowess in chaotic writing compositions can be phenomenal when I lack the focus that cannabis medication brings me.

When I first applied for SS disability, I was asked if I took any drugs by the screening doctor. I answered hesitantly saying yes, I take the prescription opioids that my doctor prescribes for the connective tissue pain along with other prescription drugs which are destroying my liver and kidneys. He then said, "no, I mean do you drink, smoke and do drugs." I told him I never touch alcohol except for flavoring soups, stews and roasts and that I can't smoke, although sometimes I smoke meats, and that I wish I could be off opioid laced Tylenol, chemo and other medications. Should I continue to take doctor ordered opioid laced Tylenol or do I need to stop in order to receive social security disability?

The interviewer just marked NO to drinking, smoking and drugs.:hmmmm:

I'm so scatterbrained, I can even make an SS interviewer scatterbrained:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom