A Stoorish Hobbit & His Lair

Awesome Smeegs. I use those too. They usually give me 100% successful clones.
I cloned miss sticky last month and she rooted in 4 or 5 days. Just one of the bigger cuts. Never seen that before so fast. Think a have about 50 of those pucks in my tool box. Have a kickass weekend. Ek hettie kak nie.
Sweet

Awesome Smeegs. I use those too. They usually give me 100% successful clones.
I cloned miss sticky last month and she rooted in 4 or 5 days. Just one of the bigger cuts. Never seen that before so fast. Think a have about 50 of those pucks in my tool box. Have a kickass weekend. Ek hettie kak nie.
Sweet

Afternoon mr.Rugged glad you like the names...haha ya those jiffy plugs are something else as I'm used to cutting more clones than I need to make up for those that don't make it but I'm pleasantly surprised as I won't be needing more clones anytime soon...haha

It was really baking outside today I've already sunk a cpl ice coffees and there is heavy black clouds circling so looks like we might have a bit of storm coming on certainly hear the thunder giving the helicopters across the road in the military base a run for their money..

Joseph Shabala one of the founding fathers of the band Ladysmith Black Mambazo passed away earlier this week and today they honored him with a glorious ceremony held in the army/military camp, I never saw him as it was too hot out but there were numerous police helicopters flying right above my place as the army/military camp is literally 500m down the bottom of the road I live in so I was ok so I carry all 50 odd clones and plants back indoors or wait it out as long as they don't come any closer and decide to be nosy as once past the pecan nut tree in the front yard they can pretty much hover above all my girls with a clear view, but luckily they were flying overhead more for protection of the president mr.Rhamaposa and a few parliamentary dignitaries who come to honor the gentleman who passed away. Ladysmith Black Mambazo have sung with quite a few well known personalities only one I can actually call to mind is Johnny Clegg and Claire Johnson from Mango Groove if memory serves me correct ....

Other news in was Hettie en' Kaknie made an appearance late last night after 10pm I guess as that's lights out for the the rest of the tent so I moved their humidity box and the little 5w led into the kitchen and covered them with a towel as to keep the light down..

They both same height and stature to be honest although I panicked for a moment as they only had paddle flippers showing and no first set of leaves a poking out yet which is something I haven't seen in quiet a while to be honest but counting on seeing them make an appearance tomorrow fingers crossed..

image.jpeg

I accidentally snapped a branch on my c99blueberry reveg last night when I was moving them back into the tent so I quickly had to get the cloning gear together so I can try and save her as she was pretty wilted last night but she has made a wicked recovery so the day is saved...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So Hettie en' Kaknie are in 1.5lt/17cm pots for the foreseeable future and I fed them with 250ml of just tap water that's been sitting in the sunfor the last cpl days and now ready to join the rest of the #getalong gang in the tent... :popcorn:

The Gang.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hope y'all having a blessed weekend....

Hettie en' Kaknie...
22/2/20 - day 7.

So both girls have been trooping along with no complaints so far they both got a bit of a stretch going but their stems are nice and sturdy so I'm just going to let them carry on like wannabe palm trees I suppose, they do have a cpl other clones lording it over them as a windbreak too.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Can't wait to see what OGK and strawberry diesel bring together in this clash of heavyweight flowers as I've smoked both and only grown OGK before...

I found a cpl of seeds in my Alaskan purple maby 15 in total but I'm not sure whether that is due to self preservation or that cheeky LuckyStar male I had end of last year managed to dip his wick and slather his mustard but so far I'm leaning more towards the AP side..

I let him/her reach the 8th node then I topped above the 6th node and lollipopped everything below the 4th node I also plucked all the corresponding fan leaves but she didn't skip a beat to be honest....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I collected a cpl of Inzane in the membrane clones 3 weeks back and they had just started rooting and taking a bit long to get going but such is the name of the game, luckily I was given to teenagers in pots both cuts are from a different mother of Inzane so will be taking clones in the future and keeping them separate from the newbies...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They both have stretched in the limb department but that will soon slow down the closer they get to the lights which I've noticed on my gold cheese clones as they node spacing on them is getting closer spacing a now ( thinking bout putting one aside for some CS treatment )...

Gold Cheese........

This strain has to be an all time favourite in the smell department so fruity and very sticky to the touch already as she's in her 2nd/3rd week of flower now and apart from the wait which is already got me all excited....haha

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Took a stroll to see the ladies after I did some lopping and chopping two days back and shaved a couple legs and made things more manageable, trying to make sense of a plants revegged limbs is quite a bit of drama especially when you following a limb and chop it off only to discover it's one you really should of kept.... :popcorn: :laugh:

Blue Kush.

Got her as a clone just into flower and once shed revegged she got stuck in a preflower mode and kinda just grew according to her own wishes but she's started flowering nicely now and has a sweet fuel smell...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I reckon by end of April she should be ready fingers crossed as I'm not keen on having to outsource flowers to smoke...haha

@Dkmg01 and @Rhys777 this is the 4 way cross, please excuse hear look but she had a rough hair day 2 days back as she is one of my reveg so who got way to spindly and had so much fluffy inner growth I had to use her spread and supported her branches with bamboo in places...

WW X Cali O X SuperLemon Haze X White Rhino.......

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Alaskan Purple reveg.......:theband:

@SeedsMan so I've been very chuffed with this girl she's really started flowering nicely, has a very unique fuel smell to her mingled in with olives rather interesting to get an olive smell but another flower I can't wait to taste again......
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The closer to winter I get the more excited I become due to the beautiful colors that start popping out amongst the different girls, this season I got a head start on color with this strain called seans purple, I don't know what the parentage is sadly but she makes long tight spears and is a very cerebral smoke, brings on the giggles and the paranoia I remember as a teen....haha

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She's a very wild looking girl and reminds me some of our local thin leafed sativas....

Another Blue Kush.........

Also recieved this girl as a clone, been through and suffered the same abuse as the one in the garden but she eventually pulled round, I've really really been itching to throw her into flower but I've decided to hold off and repot her into a bigger pot and put her through another session of bondage for the foreseeable future.....

image.jpeg

Not an easy task to quadline a clone......

Woah the 4 in 1 is huge! Your plants are monsters man wow!

I can smell em from here. Glad to be growing along with you!

Woah the 4 in 1 is huge! Your plants are monsters man wow!

I can smell em from here. Glad to be growing along with you!

The 4in1 was all spindly Xmas tree style last season but this year she's all over the place after revegging...haha

I see you having ups and downs with your dwc boetie and that's what's kept me from trying that method of growing as just to many uncertain factors to deal with rather carry on with coco....haha

But last year I tried growing like this no airstones, pumps or anything except for what I fed the plant and I grew her outdoors in a 30lt tub/reservoir in full sun and didn't have a single problem with this style apart from carrying indoors at night, I grew a black cream auto from sweetzeeds.

Looking really great.smeegs. Gonna be a bumper harvest come end of season. Winning

I'm rather looking forward to it mr.Rugged as I had to order in this week cause I'm totally dry, got some GG and uk cheese to tide me over until my blue Kush is ready in a week or two.. Had 3 days of striking over the mayors corruption and not providing basic services to the outer lying areas of ladysmith, all major arteries were blockaded and all business have been closed due to fear of violence, checkers, spar and pick n pay are sitting with nearly empty shelves so going to be an interesting weekend I reckon...

The 4in1 was all spindly Xmas tree style last season but this year she's all over the place after revegging...haha

I see you having ups and downs with your dwc boetie and that's what's kept me from trying that method of growing as just to many uncertain factors to deal with rather carry on with coco....haha

But last year I tried growing like this no airstones, pumps or anything except for what I fed the plant and I grew her outdoors in a 30lt tub/reservoir in full sun and didn't have a single problem with this style apart from carrying indoors at night, I grew a black cream auto from sweetzeeds.

So I see. It's rather beautiful!!

Ag I like it. It's a challenge but I sure am leaning more to something more automated. Would like to have some nodes left in permanently and go get ph down... It's still fun!

Oh what a day for near crippling groin strikes kinda day it was yesterday......

Case #1......:nervous-guy:

image.jpeg

All of this may be 100% pollinated................

A neighbor across the road 60 yards away from the bottom right corner of the tunnel had a waist high male plant in full flower, so gutted yesterday,taped a cpl black bags together to put over the bastardly plant but damage taken already I fear.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Checked her this morning and guess whose got seeds, a week left from chop....

Case #2..............:nervous-guy:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Every single clone in these pics I've been feeding the wrong nutes over the course of the last 2 months, I flushed every single one and started them on the right feed. The cheese in 5lt bags I'm leaving out to flower now cause that's just time wasted now unfortunately/sadly and going to hopefully save all the ones in pots.

All my coco plants have been fed wrong apart from Hettie n Kaknie..

On the bright side it's means some space has opened up in the tent so after lunch I'm going to have a squizz and look for something new to drop.....

Old bondage and New bondage. ( old bondage fed wrong too )

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

New bondage is an Alaskan purple seed I found in my last harvest, found 16 in total.

Eish no guys.... I'm super sad to hear that! Both your tunnel of magic and Lerugged's rooftop magic... Makes me so sad... Honestly hope both your guys are not badly affected.

Smeegs your tunnels still looks amazing as ever and so so many clones? Are you not scared of growing so much?

Eish no guys.... I'm super sad to hear that! Both your tunnel of magic and Lerugged's rooftop magic... Makes me so sad... Honestly hope both your guys are not badly affected.

Smeegs your tunnels still looks amazing as ever and so so many clones? Are you not scared of growing so much?

Afternoon brother it does bother me I won't lie but I don't actually flower out half of those clones due to natural selection in my clumsy hands of late..... :laugh:

I take a lot of clones/gifted a lot of clones and from there I select my keepers to flower in pots outdoors now during winter or in the tent to be honest and those that don't make the cut I pass onto friends who also smoke but don't normally grow so they can grow their own as they smoked all mine up last season...haha

Since I've started growing the last 2 years I normally have 2 runs at a strain I like mainly due to hiccups/mistakes I encounter along the way and I know if grown correctly it'll be some fire to smoke and so far I've been correct in redoing my mistakes....:laugh:

Also want to do bubble hash as a cpl guys who have various aches and pains on a canna group I'm on eat live/fresh hash and find it better in managing pain also I don't feel like using canna suppositories so all that flower will def go to good use this season.

Canna suppository seems rough hahaha... When looking for strains for pain is it high thc plants or specifically some certain genetics?

Well you are very generous hey! At this moment me running 6 plants is nerve wrecking. I have major clean up on isle DWC today.

I do hope all goes well with your babies!

Canna suppository seems rough hahaha... When looking for strains for pain is it high thc plants or specifically some certain genetics?

Well you are very generous hey! At this moment me running 6 plants is nerve wrecking. I have major clean up on isle DWC today.

I do hope all goes well with your babies!

Anything indica is my go to for anything pain related, but the last year I'm looking into more hybrid crosses but indica dominant mostly, but I try and get hold of flowers of strains I think I might like to grow and smoke first then try them out, cheese i try and keep in the circle as it works as an all rounder for me.

Hey Smeegol just caught up on your journal and throughly enjoyed looking at your gorgeous sunny garden. Definitely brightened up a wet and dreary day here in the U.K.
Quick question about the bubble hash and your friends eating it for pain relief, I don’t suppose you know how much they are using per dose and how regularly they are taking it?

Hey Smeegol just caught up on your journal and throughly enjoyed looking at your gorgeous sunny garden. Definitely brightened up a wet and dreary day here in the U.K.
Quick question about the bubble hash and your friends eating it for pain relief, I don’t suppose you know how much they are using per dose and how regularly they are taking it?

Afternoon mr.Lewdy I believe you are quite right bout the weather today, my brother and his family live in Ely.... :rofl: he and the family moved back 7 months ago....haha, I used to live in Cambridgeup until 6 years ago....

Not a prob I'll ask the lads and see what info I can get for you, never made bubble hash before either been looking at a set of 6 bags that one of the guys on my group make locally... fullmeltfiltration.co.za if ya nosy...haha they've been turning out some really crazy looking stuff..

Back
Top Bottom