A superior house plant

trgpoint

So I am wondering. I will eventually get into growing my own, but without any experience whatsoever, is there a good seed or one that's easier to grow than others for a newby like me? I would just like to have it in with my other house plants if possible without making it its own little operation, yet get a good smoke from it from time to time.

Welcome trgpoint :welcome:

Yes and no to answer your question. Yes, it is just a plant & you can stick it in a window but the reality is that it will never really produce unless you give it what it needs. The cannabis plant is an outdoor plant. Breeding has adapted it to indoors but only if you give it a mini-outdoors environment. Lots of light. Air movement. Lots of light. Etc. But it can be done in a very small space with planning.

I suggest you head over to our Grow Room & do some reading. We have lots of grow journals that will keep you entertained & educated. Some members grow in big rooms or tents & some grow in small cabinets. You could also pick up a book like The Cannabis Bible 3rd ed by Green. I just finished reading it for an upcoming review & it is very comprehensive.

Enjoy

Ian

Back
Top Bottom