A Tale Of Two Plants

Still coming along nicely I think

20240405_103714.jpg

20240405_103738.jpg

20240405_103619.jpg

Knats! I think I am 2 to 3 weeks from chop. A few knats have made their way in to the tent. The plants are showing no ill effects and it only seems to be a few at this time but know they can multiply quickly. Any suggestions on combatting them or would you not worry too much about it?

Knats! I think I am 2 to 3 weeks from chop. A few knats have made their way in to the tent. The plants are showing no ill effects and it only seems to be a few at this time but know they can multiply quickly. Any suggestions on combatting them or would you not worry too much about it?
Hey buddy looking good. :thumb:
Look on Zon for a product call mosquito dunks.
Cheap easy way to get rid of them before they cause an issue.
Sprinkle some on top of the pot, that easy.
While your waiting a fan blowing at the top of the pot helps .
Have a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sticky cards. Yellow cards will work, I think blue works better.

Hey buddy looking good. :thumb:
Look on Zon for a product call mosquito dunks.
Cheap easy way to get rid of them before they cause an issue.
Sprinkle some on top of the pot, that easy.
While your waiting a fan blowing at the top of the pot helps .
Have a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
X2 on mosquito bits or mosquito dunks

I've used this Formula in the past.
Works like a charm !

In a small bowl, mix a half cup of warm water plus two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon of sugar, and about six drops of liquid dish soap. Gnats will be lured in by the sugary mixture, but once they dip in for a drink, the sticky dish soap will trap them. Simply place the bowl with solution in the areas where you've noticed the most gnats, and wait for results.

I've used this Formula in the past.
Works like a charm !

In a small bowl, mix a half cup of warm water plus two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon of sugar, and about six drops of liquid dish soap. Gnats will be lured in by the sugary mixture, but once they dip in for a drink, the sticky dish soap will trap them. Simply place the bowl with solution in the areas where you've noticed the most gnats, and wait for results.

Your Welcome change the solution every couple of days. Fresh is BEST !

Actually came up with an inventive and free way to control the knats. I cut a Cheerios box (yellow) into small sections and covered them with a light layer of the molasses that I was using in my feeding mix. Stuck them in the tent overnight and the next day they were covered in stuck on dead knats. I'm sure I didn't get them all but the vast majority met their end. :)

Actually came up with an inventive and free way to control the knats. I cut a Cheerios box (yellow) into small sections and covered them with a light layer of the molasses that I was using in my feeding mix. Stuck them in the tent overnight and the next day they were covered in stuck on dead knats. I'm sure I didn't get them all but the vast majority met their end. :)
If I weren't within a week or so of harvest I would have used larvae control but figured I could just control them til the end.

Just a bonus that Bubble Gum is ready for harvest on 4/20!

20240420_135925.jpg

20240420_135836.jpg

20240420_135803.jpg

20240420_135720.jpg

20240420_135718.jpg
Too many white pistils to be ready :Namaste: I'd say a couple weeks more easily.
I don't even check trics until the white pistils are red and crinkled in.
When finished flowering and building for you the pistils turn red and crinkle in, at the same time she stops eating.
If she is still draining her pot she is still flowering and building for you.
Be patient.
Great work so far my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Squoosh them when you can. 😆
There's lots of methods for gnats. They're not too concerning, they mainly eat dead roots.

Back
Top Bottom