A visit to The Vapor Room

Happy Kitty

Hi all. Today we decided to go for a ride to SF. We had a few plans, one being to visit one of the clubs there.

We decided on The Vapor Room, since we had heard so many things about them. We were not disappointed. I really liked this place. It was a little hard to find considering we didnt know where we were going lol. It was Mr Toad's Wild Ride through the streets of SF. By pure luck we rode right by the street. Parking is very tough, its all on street, very tight spaces, but we lucked up and got a spot right in front of it. Seemed like we were meant to visit.:smokin:

The place was great, a large smoking area, and typically being in the Haight area - lots of tie-dye and plastic bead curtains. They had a great selection of smoke - Goo, Purple Erkle, Grandaddy, Cat Piss, Ogre. 15 bucks a gram, 50 an 1/8th, no price breaks, they wouldnt even sell an ounce of one kind. All of them were fresh nicely manicured, and smelled great. We opted for the CatPiss(I hate that name) and the Ogre, which I had never heard of. One sativa and one indica. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. I loved seeing the big bricks(?) of hash, all 50 a gm. The had tinctures, tons of edibles and teas. They gave us a yummy butterscotch blondie, compliments of the house. I knew I was in trouble, I love sweets. They said eat half. I couldnt help myself, I ate it all. It is a very different kind of high, but I really like it, X2. (I think the blondie is still working...I can't feel my nose.)

We decided to hang around for a while, and used the vape. We met an old surfer dude who was totally cool, so we did three of those bags between us.(This guy told us it's just never been the same around there since Jerry Garcia died.:smokin: ) The staff, again, very nice. I havent used a vape by myself and they showed us how to use it right. They also had a big selection of bongs on a shelf for you to use. We needed a walk after that and checked out some the little shops around the club.

I loved the fact that when we made our selection, he pulled out the scale and measured out 3.8 gms per bag!:smokin: He said they also throw in a little extra. I'm all for that!!!

This was a very nice day trip, and I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to make the trip into SF. We got there about 11 am and left around 1:30, so traffic was no problem. You will need your OCBC card to get in, and no phone calls.

I love California!:adore:
Peace and happiness

Great story Kitty...... wish my state would go med mj. I like the part bout the old surfer dude, beads and tye die..... I can see it all now :bongrip: :smokin3: :peace:

Thx Stoner, we had a lot of fun. I can't wait to try some of the other clubs in the city, as soon as I recover from this one.:cheesygrinsmiley:

More brownies please!:bong:

Peace and happiness

Ms Kitty.. if you liked The Vape Room you'll love Berkeley Patients Group on San Pablo in Berk. You'll love the facility. They normally have good medicine and in lots of variations. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Thanks Pinch, that one is next on my list of places to visit. I have heard so much about it, I can't wait! Luckily, I put the list of clubs from the OCBC in the car, and it was great to have. Now whenever I travel to a new place around here, I'll know where to go.

Thanks again Pinch, I'll make sure to look for you.

Last night I told you I ate a whole brownie instead of the half that was recommended. Well, that was a very intense body high. I finally went to sleep after about ten hours and I was still very stoned. It was yummy too. I have another one and have been eyeballing it all day.:smokin:

But the 1/8th of Ogre bud that we bought was wicked, too. It is also a total body high. Very sticky, strong smell, and absolutely kicked my butt. 100% Indica. I hope I come across more of this!:smokin:

It's always nice to find something new at the clubs, and this one, well....wooooeeeyyyyyy!:bong:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Ms Kitty, you have to love those medibles!

I thought that "that" strain sounded familiar.. ogre.

Go to my post dated 8-4-05.

See if it's in here.. it isn't but a data base to puruse.

Thank you for the good reads, Pinch. I'm glad to know someone else got a chance to try Ogre. If no one else has tried it, that means more for me and you, right?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Indubitably!

Back
Top Bottom