A58Dguy's Blue Dream & TSA - LED - DWC

a58dguy

How's it going everyone, it's taken a lot to get to this point, but I am finally growing again. Thanks for taking the time to check this out. Feel free to chat/help/question/bullshit/anything in between throughout the journal. Very easy going here, and enjoy the banter. So lets get right to it here is the basic info.

What strain is it?
2 different strains. 1 x Trans Siberian Auto (Auto Seeds) 1 x Blue Dream (Humboldt Seeds) both are fem'd
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
TSA=Indica BD= Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
About to break soil.
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor, 4x2x6.5 tent.
Soil or Hydro?
Hydro DWC 5gal buckets, 6in net pots.
Size of light?
2 "Unnamed" LED's 2x90W draw in "veg mode" 2x180W draw in "flower"
Is it aircooled?
Yes, Carbon Filter positive suction, variable power switch, with 4in internal fan
Temp of Room/cab?
71-78
RH of Room/cab?
40-50
PH of media or res?
5.8 goal, but 5.6-6.1 is tollerated
Any Pests ?
No
How often are you watering?
Weekly feeding/tank cleaning.
Type and strength of ferts used?
General Hydroponics 3 Part Micro, Grow, Bloom + aquashield +Cal mag. Adding Koolbloom + Terpinator during flowering.

That about sums it up. I plan on 2x posting per week. All with pics. Thanks again for following a hobby that that helps in so many ways. So here are a few "setup" pics.
41494.JPG
31939.JPG

The seeds were floated for 12 hours then placed into the "plug" on the 22nd. They should be popping up anytime now.
613.PNG
515.PNG

The different strains
16756.JPG
22419.JPG

The difference in lighting between veg and flower mode. They are currently 24' above the buckets.

Stay safe, happy growing and if you are a Veteran thank you for your service. You have a brother here if you need one.

22421.JPG
16757.JPG

Both broke surface yesterday 25 Aug. My goal is to have them both down by the beginning of december to allow for a dry/cure just in time for Xmas and New Years. Dec 1 will be 99 days if the Auto goes that long.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom