Accidently sent me weed through the washer

CubsRule420

i have very little weed to smoke for this week and accidently left it in my pockets when i washed my clothes. unfortunately that was in my pockets. has anybody ever had this happen and still smoked it? it did also go through the dryer but now i am pissed cause my dryer didn't dry it all the way :hmmmm: anyways is it still going to still get me high once the bag is dried out or am i totally F'ed? would it be better to vaporize or will it smoke alright if i can't get a hold of somebody i like to vape with? wonder if my kind will still taste alright cause im not a big reggies kinda guy. :bongrip:

edit: i didn't realize how ripped i was when i wrote up this post lol, hence the title! HAHA :bong:

If it went though the washer and it got wet from the water and you put chemicals into your washer, then you're screwed.

unless you like smoking whatever bleach or what have you, you pour onto your clothes in the washer..

TheLife said:
When i read the title of this thread, My mind narrated it with an
"Irish Leprechaun voice"

(Sent me weed through the washer) LOL!

lol same here. HA:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm bummed for you bro...shit I probably would vaporize anyway...when times are tough...despearation sets in...I go 1-2 days without it and I'm popping Xanax.......

Damn man....that's rough....we should have a moment of silence for your sack.

...*blaze a blunt in dedication to CubsRule420's sack beaten bloody dead by Mr. Clean*

...tear.

TheLife said:
"Irish Leprechaun voice"

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: I did it too ! ! ! .....................Sucks about the smoke dude ..........:smokin:

TheLife said:
"Irish Leprechaun voice"

ahhaha.... same here

*edit*

i guess i wasnt the only one.. i didnt see your post illest

I'm glad I've never done that..but I have a worst story.

I had a friend once that jumped in the pool with an ounce in his pocket..

he'll learn to check his pockets next time.

I had some pretty buds I thought I had put in my purse, but I left it in the pocket of my jacket. I usually check all pockets before I was clothes (ever washed a napkin with your clothes?).

This time I didn't. I opened the lid to put in the fabric softener, and oh nooo!!!! There were my pretty buds floating on top!

I considered getting a strainer, but I knew it was a lost cause. So instead I had a little "hissie fit" in front of the washer. It didn't bring the buds back, but I felt better, if just for a moment.

Peace and always check the pockets!

Back
Top Bottom