Advanced Nutrients coco addons

Sir Digby

I've started using AN Sensi Grow for coco and really like it so far. I'm wanting to try some of their addons for my upcoming grows. I wanted to get some ideas of what addons everyone is using outside of the base nutrients and why. Do you use the AN recommended schedule or something else? I'm growing in a pure coco/perlite mix and already use calmag.

Hook me up folks, I'm trying to get these buds to the next level!

Digby, I use Epsom salts as an additive. 1 tsp per 5 gallons. Epsom salts is magnesium sulfate. I have seen companies sell it as plant enhancer for $30, which is just stupid.

I sometimes use PK booster all through flower, but mostly I do it 3 times, at the beginning of flower, middle, and during the final swelling.

Digby, I use Epsom salts as an additive. 1 tsp per 5 gallons. Epsom salts is magnesium sulfate. I have seen companies sell it as plant enhancer for $30, which is just stupid.

I sometimes use PK booster all through flower, but mostly I do it 3 times, at the beginning of flower, middle, and during the final swelling.

Ok, cool. So do you only use epsom salt when you have a magnesium deficiency or is there a time in their life when they naturally benefit from some extra?

Ok, cool. So do you only use epsom salt when you have a magnesium deficiency or is there a time in their life when they naturally benefit from some extra?
Sometimes I don't use it at all, but when I do, I use it during the whole grow. Plants of all types seem to love Epsom salts. I also use it when I grow my veggies. It is a trick I learned from a normal gardener.

Back
Top Bottom