Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Nutes

It's definitely the PH perfect stuff. It has the "grow, micro, bloom" on the bottom of the label and "ph perfect technology" across the top. I also had to order it from Canada because the company doesn't service the US with this product line yet.

"perfect 7.1 across all 5 gallon buckets" means that the PH of the mixture in every 5 gallon bucket I mixed was exactly 7.1. As I said in the first paragraph of my original post I've always read that the ph should be from 5.5 to 6.5, the reason I posted to begin with is because the PH that the solution gave me was so much different.

I'm using RO water, and at this point it doesn't appear that the PH perfect stuff adjusts the PH at all. I balanced it down to 5.5 after a couple days because I started seeing signs of stress, and just had to lower it again today. Also, I finally got through and talked to the tech support guy from advanced nutrients, and he said that the formula is supposed to balance at 5.5 ph.

One thing I plan to try is to balance the RO water to 5.5 before adding the chemicals to see if that helps, but I won't need to mix any more water for a bit. I'll post more about that once I try it.

hi iam using the same ph perfect 3 part and yea it does go to 7.1 but your plants will love it you should not have any problems at all.

After watching this video im skeptical about the product, i always wanted to do a hydro grow but never liked the thought of using my brain to figure out ppms and so forth but its this idiot proof for a dwc grow and if not do you still need to work out ppms or once you have a stable ph is it ok till the next res change?

I have been using the PH perfect line for a couple months. I follow the directions and my soulution hits 5.5 Ph everytime. My water starts at a PH of 7.0 to 7.5 normally. I use the Sensi 2 part system along with the grand master kit. 5.5 everytime and the res holds 5.5-5.7 in between and after adding nute. Best nute line I have used yet.

Back
Top Bottom