Advice on MJ Seeds Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn Dew

Going to take a leap of Faith and try to get some beans from one of our sponsors, MJ Seeds Canada - Buy Marijuana Seeds For Sale Online. One concern is they have two different sites. MJseedscanada.com and Mjseedscanada.ca. Both sites are somewhat identical but several different strains on the .ca site. Are both legit or should I stick with the .com site? Sure like the Cotton Candy on the .ca site, but the .com site does not offer. Also the .com site seems to run slower and the .ca site runs smooth and has a different header. The phone numbers and address match up on both sites. Thanks growers.

The.ca site is if you live in Canada, the .com site, if you live in the U.S. Have no clue about the quality of their genetics, it's the first I've heard of them. But, as a seed Ho, I will be browsing. The ole wish list can never be too long, right!?

The.ca site is if you live in Canada, the .com site, if you live in the U.S. Have no clue about the quality of their genetics, it's the first I've heard of them. But, as a seed Ho, I will be browsing. The ole wish list can never be too long, right!?

Seed Ho, gotta love it. Its weird that the .ca site would offer different selection. No Cotton Candy on .com site. Some products are being shown out of stock on .ca site but .com site has in stock. ??? Did lots of searching and many daze starring at this damn screen of seed places. MJ seems cool and is a sponsor. As for my bucket list of beans I want on my wishlist, it's on going. Started in the 70's with bag seed and now I am like a kid in the candy store with the explosion of this little seed.

Hmmm, are you sure it's the same company? Usually .ca means the site is based in Canada. I was really bad with buying seeds for a while, all those lovely strains to try. But, I have slowed down now that I'm making my own seeds. Kinda hard to justify spending more on seeds every month when I have so many! Still, I do splurge now and then.

As far as I can tell everything looks the same, address and phone number anyways. This will be my first go around buying seeds and trying to stay stealthy as possible. My farming area got broken into a few weeks ago and I lost all my momma's. Went on vacation after last harvest and had momma's on my drip feed. Got home and sons-a-bitches got all my monetary items, which can be replaced. But my momma's which had some serious genetics will never be replaced. So now I am debating some beans on line. That is my next goal, to grow my own beans.

OK growers anyone else ever deal with MJ seeds?

Thanks Dutty. Going to give it a shot also. Had a chat with them a few days ago and they apologized for the mix up on web site. They did put the Cotton Candy on the .com site plus a couple other strains. Price of reg seeds also matches on both sites. Good customer service so far. Now just got to see if a prepaid card will work. Probably not, I am in the lower 48.

I know a few peeps that bought from that website, they are not really based in Canada they are in the UK but their specialty is shipping to Canada. Only thing i heard negative about them is they usually have their beans out of stock and site is not regulary updated, if i were you I would head on to Herbies Seeds, best service, got exactly what i wanted no issues. Or if you want to do the local thing and are in Canada then go with True North Seeds

I just placed an order with them, They weren't cheap but I liked them coming from canada vs the UK or EU. Shipping was fast, and I just germinated all of the seeds and they seem to be starting life pretty well. I had no issues with them so far.

I just placed an order with them, They weren't cheap but I liked them coming from canada vs the UK or EU. Shipping was fast, and I just germinated all of the seeds and they seem to be starting life pretty well. I had no issues with them so far.
Thanks for the input Dr. Verde. I took the plunge with MJ seeds. Sent cash on 2 Dec. and got beans the day before Christmas. Hell of a present. Now to drop and pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom