Advice with autos feed etc

gibstar1976

hi all this is my 1st post and i hope some of you can give me some advice i have 1 x purple queen 2 x choc skunk (my fav) 1 x monster skunk 1 x ak 49 and 1 x amnesia haze all autos i have only been growing for around 6 years i have done regs but autos suit me better anyway i stopped growing for about a year and a half and i can't believe how far autos have came in that time i have grown choc skunk a few times but the rest this is the 1st i av done ak47 and i am thinking ak49 is going to be the same but bigger i always used dutch pro auto feed but now i have move to bio buzz has anyone done autos with this before that can help me out from the first time i have winged it as i was to para to ask anyone even the closest people i know for advice i have never worked with a ph meter before but this time i have 1 can you tell me are there any house products that can bring it down or up the feed i am giving them is 1mil veg bio buzz and 1mil bloom there on around week 4 i am finding it hard to understand on videos on youtube for advice as there just showing how big there @ on what week with music instead of taking the the time to show or tell what they're adding at what time i know not all plants are the same my smoke has always been ok but what am getting out the plants have not am using a hps 600 watt 18 hours of light i can't think of anything else to give you an idear of where i am at and where i would love to get to i know the choc skunk is a small plant can anyone tell me what your looking at getting out the others also the size they will grow to so i can prepare the grow place for it thanks for any help and time you can give respect p.s i will add photos at a latter date my pc is playing up when it's sorted :thanks:

Try looking up the grow journals by "thebeast27". He uses biobizz and advanced nutrients sensi blends. He is always glad to help and is a master at autos.
I will second that vote of confidence. Thebeast27 grows some monster autos in BioBizz Light soil and he never gives them any nutrients until week four. Plus he does everything to autos that most people say should not be done such as topping, LST, supercropping, and others with great luck. You can't go wrong reading his journals from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom