Advise please

What size is best to se trichomes?
Well, how old are you :rofl::rofl: ...like @013 said ^^^ ...this is the one I use
loupe.JPG

every time I took an eye test I would tell the doc that under bottom line your are pointing in the corner it says printed in China 1979... yup I could read the serial number on an ants arse from 40 paces, but that was few decades ago... still have very sharp eyes for level, plumb & distance

You may see them clearly.... but I wouldn’t chop without scoping trichs. plus mites and critter eggs are freaking tiny, It’s a good low budget investment for any cultivators tool box

every time I took an eye test I would tell the doc that under bottom line your are pointing in the corner it says printed in China 1979... yup I could read the serial number on an ants arse from 40 paces, but that was few decades ago... still have very sharp eyes for level, plumb & distance

You may see them clearly.... but I wouldn’t chop without scoping trichs. plus mites and critter eggs are freaking tiny, It’s a good low budget investment for any cultivators tool box
I'm guna use my mates he guna bring his round I will buy one though for next time never going back to auto again love the way pheno grow an longer flowering makes a difference I think In overall look cheers bro

I mostly grow photos too, I’m doing some autos just to build skills. Autos are easy pretty easy to stunt but I will say some of these folks are killing it with autos
Yeah I heard loads of good things about them but few other people I've met through growing say I should just do pheno and stick to one strain for couple more times so can learn alot about that strain so doing wedding cake but only 4 and keep doing the same all learning curve my first autos done amazing my second lot all to shit horrible taste all fluffy I fucked it rite up

ok..word correction pheno is different from photoperiod. all weed plants have different phenotypes it simply means a trait or subset that it picked up from parents. so you breed 2 plants and produce seeds... each of those seeds will carry slight genetic changes, one phenotype could be sativa leaning plant, the next pheno could be indica, another could be low Ryder, the last one could have purple colors. But yes I get what you mean autoflowers are easy to stunt but you have more control over a photoperiod plant

Should I take a load of fan leaves off bin got little buds everywhere n plants 6ft tall but still bushy
More light =Bigger Buds one can defo "autos" depends on what week you are in if you are 3week before harvest (weeks 3/2/1) fans leaves only that block light (the space you defoliate has to be 2x's the size of the leaf your removing is a good rule of thumb, that has been passed down !!)

Back
Top Bottom