Advise please

SmokeyB

Should I take a load of fan leaves off bin got little buds everywhere n plants 6ft tall but still bushy

Attachments

• IMG_20200922_093352.jpg
    IMG_20200922_093352.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200922_093347.jpg
    IMG_20200922_093347.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
some like a natural bush, others prefer a landing strip, some want it shaved clean so they can Hoover. Oh shit! Wrong thread - my bad.

I’m kidding but yeah she could use a trim don’t go wild tho. I’d be looking at lower 1/3 for lollipop to send that growth to the buds at top of canopy. Your plants looks stout, nice work there!

or another way to grow that is staggered harvest, just trim leaves for now & no lollipop. Then when she ripens take top buds and half of mid level buds but let the rest grow out for 2 weeks or longer then harvest the rest when it’s done. It’s a fun experiment because what some people call the larf- the middle or lower bud... well that can be potent too.

They been begging for 12 weeks as we're ment to be autos and couldn't change lighting intill my other autos we're done I've trimeed the bottoms away already trying to push all effort to the tops IL take more pics later when I go check them

Taking off fan leaves will delay the process of maturing. With AUTOs that's not a good thing.

How you think you can manipulate a plant to do your bidding I'm not clear on.

Removing fan leaves just removes a source of energy and nutrients for the plant. Thats it. Best to leave it be.

Taking off fan leaves will delay the process of maturing. With AUTOs that's not a good thing.

How you think you can manipulate a plant to do your bidding I'm not clear on.

Removing fan leaves just removes a source of energy and nutrients for the plant. Thats it. Best to leave it be.
Outdoors, yea I kinda agree.
But - indoors?

I take off all leaves and buds below the canopy. All. The top 2/3's I remove all of the big sugar leaves and any other leaves that shade the lower third ... I look for dark spots.

They been begging for 12 weeks as we're ment to be autos and couldn't change lighting intill my other autos we're done I've trimeed the bottoms away already trying to push all effort to the tops IL take more pics later when I go check
I think they were supposed to b autos, and in a tent with autos, but they r photos
Yeah mate you are bang on had 20 autos well 17 n 3 pheno so pheno bin vegging for 12 weeks just starting budding like a weeks ago but I'm guna have to put outside in a pollytunnle in a week's time will it still grow well moving from indoors to outdoors cheers everyone much appreciated

If they were vegging for 12 weeks then they are not autos....right?
Yeah but was ment to be gelato auto but no Budds intill I switched the light after my other autos we're done there to big for my attic why I gota put outside

Why take off fan leaves.....?

• Some guy told him it's a good idea.
  • Never attended a gardening course.
  • Was bored, and the old lady said she'd have his nuts off if he went back to the strip club, so needed something to do in the cannabis garden.
  • Never did the same thing to a tomato plant, a cucumber plant, a pepper plant, or any other kind of flowering plant... and then observed how many fruit it produced / how large the fruit got / how many flowers it produced, in comparison to another plant of the same type that he didn't assault.
  • Big harvests mean you have to spend more time trimming, and who wants to do that?
  • Tore a bunch of leaves off, observed that the plant quickly used resources to replace them, but then thought, "One plus one equals... equals... uh... Hey, I better tear those off, too!" :rolleyes:
  • Read about it on the Internet.

<SHRUGS> One reason is probably as... good as another one ;) .

Just learning that's my second grow but all a learning curve ATM there my first phenos there in 25l pots 6ft tall you think be ok to put in pollytunnle outside for last bit of 5 weeks of flower?

• Some guy told him it's a good idea.
  • Never attended a gardening course.
  • Was bored, and the old lady said she'd have his nuts off if he went back to the strip club, so needed something to do in the cannabis garden.
  • Never did the same thing to a tomato plant, a cucumber plant, a pepper plant, or any other kind of flowering plant... and then observed how many fruit it produced / how large the fruit got / how many flowers it produced, in comparison to another plant of the same type that he didn't assault.
  • Big harvests mean you have to spend more time trimming, and who wants to do that?
  • Tore a bunch of leaves off, observed that the plant quickly used resources to replace them, but then thought, "One plus one equals... equals... uh... Hey, I better tear those off, too!" :rolleyes:
  • Read about it on the Internet.

<SHRUGS> One reason is probably as... good as another one ;) .

This ^^^ lol thanks for posting.

I don't do 'auto'.
I like to grow either sativa or Indica.

REAL cannabis.

AUTO = Rudirallis = Russian weed. So if you grow AUTO's in the USA is that considered treason or something....?

Back
Top Bottom