Aeroponics: Questions, Answers, Information

Re: Aeroponics: Questions/ Answers/ Information

This will be my first attempt at Aeroponics and this is what i have at the moment.

Dewey Mister Aero

Strains

Blue Plug: Sensi seeds Skunk #1 aka Suzy
Purple Plug: Pineapple Chunk aka Patty
Orange Plug: Dinachem aka Karen
Rockwool: PCK x Erdpurt aka Evie

Light: perfect sun 1000 led
Nutrients: AN Sensi 2 part ph perfect, tarantula, piranha, mammoth p, calmag and z7

Basically plants will be in buckets but instead of roots being submerged they will be bathed in water sprayed up from Dewey misters which sit in the bottom of the bucket. Air pumps power the spray inside the buckets. I have pics showing the setup and its pretty simple really. So lets see what this new set up can do.
420-magazine-mobile159114159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934982742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1421150240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1251501426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527352125.jpg
Are those pics uploaded to the site or external links?

Well made it to page 5 and I'm 1000% sold! Hoping to go dewey in time for my clones :) awesome stuff!!!

Hi, about to do my first HPA aero run. Think I have got most of the details down although there is one thing which I fail to find mentioned anywhere.
Do I need a growing media in the netpots? - Such as the clay pebbles
If so what is the purpose of this?

I had planned to run with the net pot and a neoprene disc to hold the stem in both my propagator and my main aero box.

Thanks in advance

Clay pellets support the plant and keep light away from the roots.

If you can do both of those things another way.

It should work out fine.

Morning, Hope everyone is feeling delightfully froody!
Need some advice on an EWC Tea suitable for my HPA aero. I have seen a few American versions and just want to make sure I have converted to UK products correctly. I have let the system run for what will be 72 hours on H2O2.
My plan for the tea is:

5 litre of tap water
Left this for 48 hour with air stone (Then pH to 5.8)

In a Nylon Tight: - Is this required? Seen as its strained afterwards seems unneeded but I'm open for an explanation.

Small Handful of worm Castings
1/2 Scoop of Great white
2ml of Great Orca
1Tsp of Molasses

Leave for 48 hours
Strain through a cheese cloth
Refrigerate - (Shelf life approx. 10 days)
Use 300ml per res every 3 days (More frequent if required)

Am I on the right lines?
Its obviously going to come down to actually doing it but I hate thinking ive missed something out especially when I have a wealth of knowledge on here.

Back
Top Bottom