Afghan Auto 1st DWC Indoor: DIY Cabinet, LED

This is my 1st dwc indoor grow. With diy led and cabinet.
Will post all detail in the next few days. After all the diy-ing has been completed.

Welcome : )
Love DIY stuff. I'll be looking forward to watching the grow.

Ok so let me give it a puff.
1st some backround as to why I go almost full diy. Money..... enough said
Budget is really tight so I unfortunately have to keep it tight and as simple as possible.

I bought 3x afghan autofem from vip seeds not sure where in the world they are as I bought the beans trough a 3rd party.
As far as I know indica dominant.

I built a grow cabinet out of wood that I found in a mall parking lot.... have to save where i can. Only really bought hinges,handle, screws and a medical space blanket for reflection. Its about 50cmx50cm and 1.1m high. Wish I could be high right now...

My diy led light seems to be fail8ng me a bit, reqlly want it to work tho. Hehe I thought I knew what I was doing....
I think my blu an red spectrum is way out. Ratio of 5:3 If my calculation are correct its about 60watt but not 100% its tru watt.
Will see in the pick what i mean. I added 2x 23w 6500k cfl and immediatly saw a diff in just a few hours. As soon as i have some funds i will sort my diy led out with some more diy. Buying a proper led with my salary is just not going to happen.

Normal 12v 12cm pc fan for ventalation.
Blowing fresh air in. Dont really need a carbon filter for now. Private use and cultuvation became legal in my country about 2 months ago. So ima gona stink my home up with the sweet smell of miss Mary Jane.

The bucket is 20l but i only fill with about 15l water. 10cm airstone and a smallish air pump.
I use hydroton for medium and a 12cm net pot.
Light schedule was 24h for 1st week since sprout popped the switched to 18-6.

Pics will be posted asap.
Any advise critisism or just kak praat.
Every puffer welcome.

Some pics. I know finnally...
20181119_185011.jpg
20181119_184919.jpg

So now its been 20 days since my baby girl popped and feels like its going slow don know maybe im just over eager.
Not sure how auto's should grow.

Looks good man. i'll be watching for sure. on my first grow as well. glad i didn't pick autos as i would have lost out on time fixing my newbie mistakes lol

@Remystemple at first i thought the quicker the better. I did pop 2x photo's girlscoutcookies lemon in the little blue tub. Busy with a bigger grow box and will add to my jounal a bit later.
The gsc lemon popped about 2 days ago 1st started in papertowel in plastic bag. And last nite i gently lay them in their jiffy's. Hopefully tonite when I get home from work they'll say hi.

@Remystemple at first i thought the quicker the better. I did pop 2x photo's girlscoutcookies lemon in the little blue tub. Busy with a bigger grow box and will add to my jounal a bit later.
The gsc lemon popped about 2 days ago 1st started in papertowel in plastic bag. And last nite i gently lay them in their jiffy's. Hopefully tonite when I get home from work they'll say hi.

omg i wish i only planted a couple. i really don't know what i was thinking LMAO. the bigger they get the more i'm thinking this is gonna be a lot of work. " 60+ gal coco mix to repot them all into 10 gal bags?" lol.
I really don't know what I'm gonna do. thinking about starting flower even though some are super small.

Was looking at your hydro setup there. when i realized how much mix i'm gonna need i thought maybe i need to do a hydro grow next time. seems like a lot to take care of though.

Live and learn. good luck broski : )

@Remystemple 60gal of coco is a shit load.... hehe. My wife used to work on a aquaphonics farm and the difference in results from soil to h20 is significant. Thats why i took the wet road. And as i read some auto dont grow insqnely massive. What i need as well as space is an issue. Thank good luck to you to. ‍♂️

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom