After all these years,my first grow

Hey,all. lol. I guess I have to cut down on my picture size.
Here's some stats on my room. Veg room is holding at about 75-77 degs,
humidity is 42-50%. Flowering room is about 66-77 degs, humidity is only around
28-33%. Can anyone tell me what the ideal humidity level should be?

brother I think I read somewhere around 50 -55 on the humity. As far as the yeild so many factors in volved to it. the way to max out, is the question, you do everything you can to give them what they need when they need it and hope for the best, after that is all in the genes. it's a learning process, I just had my first harvest in 3 attempts it wasn't hugh but, it will carry me for a while, have another group doing real well now, just hoping to improve with each crop! taking in all that folks have to offer along the way this site has some great people who are willing to guide you! Your off to a great start keep working it!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, gorillagrow. I'm happy at this point having a female and that she's doing so well. Still trying to get the humidity up.
It's ranging from 32 to 45%.

Thanks, Tunes, for checking in. I appreciate any and all advise you may have. Glad you agree with my seed choice. I go on those seed sites and I'm like a little kid in the Baskin-Robbins ice cream store. Your mouth starts watering and you want one of each flavor.

New pictures of her. Buds breaking out all over.
1201b.jpg

1201a.jpg

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom